• Published 9th Jul 2019
  • 1,318 Views, 20 Comments

Sweet Affection 4 - Masterob

  • ...
7
 20
 1,318

Meet-up at Mount Aris

Back at Ponyville, Sweetie Belle has already gotten to work on her plan to spice up Tender Taps and to make him more appealing to Twilight, or at least more appealing in general, should he want to give other fillies a chance.

"Alright, first thing's first, you need the look," Sweetie Belle said.

"The look? Oh are you gonna make me more handsome?" Tender Taps asked.

"No, that would be kind of hard," Sweetie Belle said, surprising Tender Taps a bit. "I mean you're already naturally super cute so I don't think I can do any more for that."

Tender Taps blushed at her statement, "Oh wow, thanks Sweetie Belle. For a moment I thought you meant that it's impossible for me to be cute."

Sweetie Belle giggled at that comment, "Silly Tap-Tap, why would I think you're not cute enough? Besides every other mare and filly finds you super cute, so you should already know how good looking you are. What I mean is I need to bring it out so it defines you more, so it's not like a mare meets you and comments that you're cute, I want your cuteness to be the thing that attracts the mares to you."

Tender Taps scratched his head in confusion. "Uh...I don't think I get what you mean."

"You don't have to, your job is to just look cute," Sweetie Belle said, adjusting his mane. "We'll start with your pretty mane, it's fine as is, but I think I can tweak it to make it more noticeable."

"Uh wait, did you call my mane 'pretty'?" Tender Taps asked.

"Well yeah, it's so nice and fancy looking," Sweetie Belle said, combing through his mane with her hoof. "A mane really sets the tone for what most ponies would see you as. Take Rumble for example, his mane makes him look like he flies fast, which he does, and it makes him look like a tough guy. Now we both know his newfound cocky attitude is just a show to make himself look good." Sweetie Belle giggled at the thought, "I have that affect on him, he wants to be tough for me, so I let him, plus it's great for his confidence. Your mane makes you look like you're a colt born and raised in Canterlot, the fanciest city in all of Equestria. If you go out there act like you're important, I think most ponies would believe you."

"Act like I'm important?" Tender Taps asked. "Uh, how exactly? Being snobby? I don't think I can do that."

"Oh I'm not saying to act snobby, Twilight would hate that," Sweetie Belle said. "Um, take Rainbow Dash, she's confident but not too egotistical. She just believes she can do anything, and she's not afraid to fail because she'll just try again. That's another lesson for you, don't be afraid to look bad, if Rainbow Dash can come back from her awkward moments, like the stunt she pulled once at a Wonderbolts show, or the time she thought she was a Superhero, then you can definitely pull it off."

"So, I need to be confident and look confident, even if I mess up," Tender Taps said.

"Exactly, and even if you do, then prove to everyone you learned a lesson from it," Sweetie Belle said. "Twilight loves it when ponies learn lessons, now I'm not saying to intentionally goof up, just don't be afraid if it happens." Sweetie Belle finished with his mane, "There, looks a bit smoother." She pulled out a mirror, "What do you think?"

Tender Taps observed his mane, it didn't look too different aside from the back part being longer and Sweetie Belle attempting to give him a bang, "Um, it looks nice but I'd rather have my mane slicked back completely."

"Really huh?" Sweetie Belle asked. "Well if you say so, this is just an experimental phase. Ooh, speaking of which," Sweetie Belle then dashed out the room in an instant, and came back a few seconds later with a large rack of clothes. "Dress up time!"

"Uh...that's a lot of clothes," Tender Taps said. "Would Rarity mind if we used them? I don't want to make her unhappy."

"Don't worry, I got your covered," Sweetie Belle said, pulling out what looked like yodeling suit. "Now let's find your style."


Elsewhere, Cozy Glow is flying far away from the gates of Tartarus, hoping to have put enough distance between her and any guard that could be nearby. Hopefully the Cerberus won't know she's gone for a good while, but she also wants to make sure nopony else had seen her, at least anypony that might recognize her as a danger to Equestria.

"Alright, time to put our plan into action," Cozy said. "Everyone's counting on me, I gotta get this right, soon we'll all get what we so rightfully deserve, Tirek can get his Kingdom, Chrysalis can get her Changelings and feast on love, The Dazzlings can get their Negative Energy and I can rule over Friendship, we'll all be totally unstoppable!"

Cozy Glow stopped herself to take a look around, making sure nopony was listening in, it would be highly embarrassing if somepony heard her evil plan too soon.

"Alright, first order of business...find out just where I am," Cozy looked around to see if she saw any place familiar. "Shoot, I might be lost."

"Hey don't start this mission off slow!" a voice said, spooking Cozy.

"What? Who said that!?" Cozy asked.

"Check your mane," the voice said, which Cozy hesitantly agreed to. She ruffled around and pulled out the necklace that Adagio had tossed to her. "Understand now?"

"Oh this thing, almost forgot about it," Cozy said. "I was wondering why you gave me this, I just thought you wanted me to look pretty."

"You really think I care about that? This is little magical artifact we own, it's mainly to sense magic but thanks to a little assistance from Chrysalis and Tirek, we were able to link them as a magical communicator," Adagio said. "We've been planning this for a while obviously, we're just surprised it worked."

"It might not last long, I didn't have enough magic to use, neither did Tirek," Chrysalis said. "Make sure you do this quick, otherwise we're stuck apart with no way of contact."

"Yeah, I'm sure you don't want to have to fend for yourself out there, no way the ponies forgot what you did," Adagio said.

"At least the ones in Ponyville," Sonata said.

"Exactly, just try not to draw attention to yourself, thankfully you're a pretty plain looking filly so that helps," Adagio said.

Cozy took some offence to this, "Plain!? I'll have you know that Princess Twilight's School of Friendship voted me cutest filly!"

"Uh-huh, sure they did," Adagio said, not buying it. "Look you want to sit here and talk all day or get your flank in gear!?"

Cozy rolled her eyes in annoyance, "Just tell me what you need me to do."

"Find a nearby town for starters and take the first train to Ponyville," Adagio said. "Not gonna lie, you're gonna have to sneak onboard since I doubt you have bits to spare."

"I think I can manage that," Cozy said. "Well, wish me luck!"

"More like do it or you'll regret failing us," Adagio warned.

Cozy furrowed her brow, "You know you should try being nicer to the pony that's going to set you free."

"If you mess up and get sent back here-!" Adagio's rant was interrupted by a scuffle, much to Cozy's confusion.

"Please just hurry up Cozy, before Adagio really loses it," Sonata pleaded.

"Alright, but because you asked me really nicely Sonata," Cozy said, then put the necklace around her neck and made her way to the nearest town, which would be the home of the Hippogriffs and Sea Ponies, Mount Aris.

In this particular town, the train bringing Rumble to Ponyville had stopped off. Rumble and Flitter had actually gotten off due to Rumble's interest in the town after hearing so much about it.

"So this is Mount Aris," Rumble said, complete awe of his surroundings. "Amazing that this place was completely underwater!"

"Actually Rumble, I think it was just the ponies that were under water, er I mean Hippogriffs," Flitter said.

"Right, The Hippogriffs," Rumble said, looking around. "A whole different species, just like the Dragons, Changelings and Griffons."

"Let's take a quick look around, we can catch the next train back to Ponyville, shouldn't be too long," Flitter said.

"Sure thing," Rumble said, flying off into the city, leaving his foalsitter behind.

"H-hey! Wait for me!" Flitter said, flying after him.

Cozy Glow had made her way into the city, taking note of the creatures inhabiting it, "This must be that Mount Aris place that Silverstream is from." Cozy looked slightly concerned, "If the Hippogriffs see me, it might draw too much attention since I'm a Pegasus. Then again I could just pass myself off as a tourist, they probably won't know the difference. Still, I hope none of them recognize me, I need to get to their train quick."

Cozy flew over the city, staying close to the walls and houses, bringing as little attention to herself as possible, too distracted by avoiding detection to pay attention to where she was flying

Nearby Rumble was flying carefree over the city, looking down at the sights below, taking everything in, not paying that much attention to the sky in front of him. "Wonder if any of them can fly fast? How fast is a Hippogriff compared to a Pegasus?"

Suddenly an in-air collision happened, both Cozy Glow and Rumble bumping into each other in the skies, knocking their heads together and taking them for a loop.

"Owie, that hurt!" Cozy Glow whined as she rubbed a sore spot.

"Oh jeez, I'm really sorry," Rumble apologized, rubbing his sore spot as well.

Cozy shook her head, still distracted by the pain, "Not to be rude, but you should really watch where you're-" Suddenly Cozy got a good look at Rumble and all the words immediately left her mouth as she stared at the colt in front of her.

"Again I'm sorry, I just didn't expect there to be-" Rumble took note of Cozy, curiosity filling his mind, wondering why there was another Pegasus in town, and why she seemed to be staring at him. "Um, hello?"

Cozy snapped out of it, "Huh? Oh right, um apology accepted, I'm sure you didn't mean it, and maybe I should have been more careful too."

"Well as long as we're both alright," Rumble said, leaning in close to inspect her head. "I didn't leave a bump or a bruise did I?"

Cozy blushed at how much closer Rumble had gotten, he was such a cute Pegasus, she didn't know why there was another Pegasus in town, but she didn't care, all that mattered to her right now was getting to know this Pegasus more. "I'm fine, really...but if you want to check for yourself, I won't stop you."

Rumble lifted her mane up to get a better look, getting a deeper blush from Cozy. "Yeah you're good, you must have a tough head." Cozy started rubbing Rumble's forehead as well, much to his confusion. "Um...what are you doing?"

"Well obviously I'm checking up on you silly," Cozy said. "You bumped your head as well."

"Oh right, good point," Rumble said. "I'm fine honestly, I've taken worst."

"Wow, tough colt huh?" Cozy Glow said, smirking a bit. "Well regardless of how it happened, it's really nice to meet you."

"You too um...what's your name?" Rumble asked.

"Oh, it's Cozy Glow," the filly introduced, forgetting that she needed to keep a low profile.

Back in Tartarus, Adagio's eyes widened in anger and shock, "Did that stupid filly just use her real name!?"

Rumble found that name familiar, he just couldn't put his hoof on it, "Cozy Glow? Where have I heard that name?"

Cozy realized her blunder and desperately tried thinking of a way to cover it up, "Um...it's just a common name, yeah you've probably never heard of me at all, nope, no siree, my name is a total enigma."

Back in Tartarus, Adagio had facepalmed hard, "She's totally making things worse!"

Rumble however, just leaned in, squinting his eyes to study her face, "Even if I haven't met you before, I know I've heard of you, at least I've heard your name."

Cozy began to fly away, ready to take off at light speed should her cover be blown, "Um, are you absolutely positive?"

"Yeah...Cozy Glow, you're one of Sweetie Belle's friends from Ponyville!" Rumble declared. "I remember in one of her letters she told me that she helped a filly named Cozy Glow get accepted into Twilight's school!"

Cozy wasn't sure if she should be worried or not, Rumble seemed to know who she was, but it sounds like he doesn't know everything, "Uh...so you know Sweetie Belle?"

"She' suppose to deny it!" Adagio angrily shouted, her voice faintly heard through the necklace that Cozy was wearing.

"What was that?" Rumble asked, looking around.

"Um...must have been some creature around, you never know right? Hehe," Cozy seemed extremely nervous, then hush spoke into her necklace, "Quiet down!"

Rumble looked back to Cozy, "Did you say something?"

Cozy stammered a bit, "Uh...I said...quite the town?"

Rumble just stared a second, then shrugged it off, "Yeah, it is quite a town. So you are Cozy Glow from Sweetie Belle's letters, right?"

"Uh...yes," Cozy said, deciding to trust this colt. "I'm Cozy Glow, I met Sweetie Belle several months ago, along with the Cutie Mark Crusaders."

"I thought so, she mentioned a Pegasus filly with a blue curly mane and cute freckles," Rumble said, making Cozy feel flustered. "Wow, so we finally meet, Sweetie Belle's told me quite a bit about you."

"Oh really? What did she say, if I may ask?" Cozy asked, looking somewhat nervous.

Rumble seemed to catch on to it, then chuckled to himself, "Hey if you're worried that I'll be mad about you putting out those fake answers and getting The Crusaders in trouble then don't worry, it sounds like you worked everything out, and you told both Twilight and Starlight the truth about what you did, so if Sweetie Belle can forgive that, then so can I." Rumble started chuckling more, "Besides that one answer you gave was funny, 'Who is the Princess of Friendship?' 'You're mom'!" Rumble started laughing out loud. "I don't know why but that sounded so funny to me!"

Cozy laughed nervously, so far things seem ok, "Right, so is that all she's wrote or..."

"Well she's only mentioned you once, since then she's just talked about some other stuff, like the time she came here to help somepo-someone with a Friendship Problem. Truthfully I haven't gotten a letter in a while, really wish I did since I heard all the magic got taken away," Rumble said. "Flitter told me that Sweetie Belle was fine when she came to pick me up, but I haven't spoken to Sweetie Belle since before the magic problem."

"Right, that was so bad," Cozy said. "But everything worked out, and Sweetie Belle's just fine."

"That's a relief, any idea how this happened? I mean I've heard about who could be behind it but I never got a full story," Rumble said.

"Um...must have been a dangerous villain, or just some clumsiness at the school," Cozy Glow said. "Or maybe it was that mean Chancellor who wanted Twilight's school shut down just because she allowed non-ponies to attend."

"Oh, I heard about that guy, he sounds really mean, thankfully it sounds like Twilight fixed everything," Rumble said.

"She sure did," Cozy said. "So...um what brings you to Mount Aris?"

"I'm just stopping off to visit," Rumble said. "I don't know if Sweetie Belle told you, but I've been at a pretty neat flight training school so I can improve my skills and become a Wonderbolt like my older brother."

"Oh right, I think she did mention that once," Cozy Glow said. "Must have been fun, I'm not much of a competitive flyer, I'm more of a casual flyer."

"That's perfectly fine, not everypony is into sporty things, though I'm sure if you ever tried hard enough you could be a really talented flyer," Rumble encouraged.

"Aw, that's so nice of you to say," Cozy said, blushing a little. This colt was too sweet, even for her.

"So what about you? What brings you to Mount Aris?" Rumble asked. "Unless you live here and take a train to Twilight's school."

"Oh no, I moved to Ponyville for Twilight's school," Cozy said. "I'm just taking a nice little...vacation, and I heard how great this place is, plus it's a new Kingdom to see since they were liberated."

"Funny how many kingdoms have been liberated in the last few years, first The Crystal Empire, then the Changeling Hive and now Mount Aris, maybe soon another Kingdom will be discovered and liberated," Rumble said.

"All thanks to Twilight and her friends," Cozy said, putting on a fake smile.

"Yeah she's amazing, strong too, she makes everypony feel safe, I really admire that about her," Rumble said. "So are you here with your parents?"

"My parents?" Cozy asked. "Um no, I don't have parents that take care of me."

That statement disheartened Rumble, "What? That's terrible! No parents? Then who watches over you?"

Cozy tried thinking of an excuse, "Um...I have ponies who do from time to time so-"

"I'm sorry but that's just unacceptable for me," Rumble said. "I can't in good conscious allow you to fly around with little to no supervision, you never know what dangers await."

"Oh it's fine, really," Cozy attempted to reassure.

"No, it's not fine Cozy, I can't leave you by yourself, so for the duration of your trip, you're staying with me," Rumble said, grabbing her hoof. "I'll be taking you back to Ponyville safe and sound."

Cozy blushed at the contact, as well as the determination emanating from Rumble's voice, "Uh...sure ok."

"Good, now come with me," Rumble said, flying Cozy toward where Flitter was.

Cozy felt so flattered that this boy was so willing to help, he sounded so chivalrous, it was so attractive to her. She could see why Sweetie Belle liked this boy, perhaps she could make use of this kindness.

Flitter herself was walking around the city, looking for Rumble. "That boy, where'd he fly off too?"

"Looking for someone?" She heard. She turned and saw a Hippogriff boy. "Hello, you look lost, I'm guessing you're a tourist, need any assistance?"

"Oh that would be great thanks, I'm looking for a colt that I'm foalsitting," Flitter said.

"I'll help if you'd like," the boy said. "My name's Terramar, it's nice to meet you."

"I'm Flitter," the mare introduced. "Hm...your name sounds kind of familiar, we've never met right?"

Terramar shook his head, "I don't think so, I normally don't see ponies. The last time I did was when Princess Twilight came to town with three fillies."

"Three fillies?" Flitter asked. "Um, they wouldn't happen to be an Earth Pony named Apple Bloom, a Unicorn named Sweetie Belle and a Pegasus named Scootaloo?"

"Whoa, you know the Cutie Mark Crusaders?" Terramar asked.

"Yeah, the colt I foalsit for is dating one of them," Flitter said. "Maybe that's how I know your name, Sweetie Belle mentioned helping a boy out, you must have been that boy."

"How is she doing? Her and the other Crusaders?" Terramar asked.

"Oh the usual, getting themselves into weird antics from time to time," Flitter said. "I remember when they were causing trouble looking for their Cutie Marks, now they're off helping ponies with theirs...and still causing some mischief in the process."

"I've seen first hoof how...eccentric they can be," Terramar said, remembering their argument on whether land or sea was better. "So what brings you to Mount Aris, if you don't mind me asking that is."

"Oh it's nothing grand, I was bringing Rumble home from his time at a flight school in Rainbow Falls when we decided to stop by here, just to take in the sights," Flitter said. "Sweetie Belle mentioned in a letter that she sent to Rumble that this place was really beautiful, so Rumble and I decided to check it out together on the way home."

"Well I hope you like what you've seen so far," Terramar said. "Say where is Rumble?"

"Actually I was trying to find him, we got separated from each other, guess he was too eager to explore the city," Flitter said.

"I can help you find him if you'd like," Terramar suggested. "I know this city pretty well, and the ocean too for that matter."

"That'd be great, just keep an eye out for a Pegasus colt with grey fur and a slick back black mane," Flitter said. "Maybe you can tell me about yourself."

"I don't have anything too exciting, unlike my sister Silverstream, she goes to Princess Twilight's school in Ponyville," Terramar said.

"Ooh, so she's that sweet Hippogriff I've seen there, still I'm sure you have something to tell me about yourself," Flitter encouraged.

"Um, well I guess I can say a few things that are somewhat interesting," Terramar said, albeit bashfully.

The two began to search for Rumble, unaware he was already searching for them, along with a new friend.

"Flitter's gotta be around here somewhere," Rumble said, scanning the ground below.

"So about your friend," Cozy said. "Does she like...know anything about me?"

"Are you still worried about the prank you pulled on the Crusaders or something?" Rumble asked. "What did you prank a lot of ponies or something? Are you like secretly a disciple of Pinkie Pie? Or even Discord?"

Cozy nervously chuckled, "Oh no, I was just curious, that's all."

"I hope you're not the type to worry too much over what others think of you," Rumble said, still scanning. "If you live like that, it'll be hard to really make friends, because you'll be too nervous to talk to others. You gotta put your fears and insecurities aside and embrace who you are, that's something I learned as Sweetie Belle's coltfriend, to just be confident in yourself and not let others make you feel down."

"Wow, you sound so enlightened," Cozy said. "I sure hope Sweetie Belle appreciates having a coltfriend like you."

"She does, she told me it was the best decision she's made in her life," Rumble said.

"Well I sure do hope you feel like it was a good decision," Cozy said.

"Of course, I did have a large crush on her prior to dating her, so it's like I achieved my first greatest goal," Rumble said.

"So you crushed on her huh?" Cozy asked. "Funny, I'd think she'd be the one crushing on you," Cozy inched closer to Rumble, batting her eyes at him, "After all, you're really charming."

Rumble chuckled nervously, "That's um, really nice of you to say." He kept looking until he found the pony he was looking for. "Flitter!"

Flitter looked up and saw her little colt, "Rumble! There you are!"

Rumble flew down to ground level, looking up at Flitter, "Sorry I got separated, there was so much to see in this town!"

"That's fine dear, I know you can take care of yourself, but try not to let it happen again," Flitter said, rubbing his mane a little.

Rumble blushed slightly from the contact, then took note of the Hippogriff next to Flitter, "Who's this?"

"This is Terramar," Flitter said. "His sister Silverstream attends Twilight's School."

Cozy Glow grew nervous hearing that, wondering if this boy would probably recognize her. Then again if Rumble doesn't know about the things she did, maybe Terramar didn't either.

"Well it's nice to meet you Terramar, I've heard great things about your sister from Sweetie Belle," Rumble said.

"It's nice to meet you too Rumble, Sweetie Belle has mentioned you to me, she was obviously quite enamored with you," Terramar said. "Especially after going to those flower fields, she had quite an imagination about it."

"Right, she mentioned something about them in a letter," Rumble said, rubbing his head bashfully. "Saying that she found the ideal place for us to get married."

Cozy rolled her eyes at that statement, only Sweetie Belle can be such a helpless romantic.

"Well she and her friends do have quite the imagination, and really creative minds too," Terramar said.

"Boy do they ever," Rumble said, chuckling with the group, sans Cozy Glow, who just stood there fake smiling, somewhat relieved that nopony seemed to recognize her just yet, she just had to hope it would last.

"By the way, who's that filly with you?" Flitter asked, spooking Cozy Glow a bit.

"That's Cozy Glow, a friend of The Crusaders, not sure if you might know her," Rumble said, getting a nervous reaction from Cozy.

"I don't think I do," Terramar said, rubbing his chin. "I mean I think I heard the name once before, from my sister at least, I mean it sounds really familiar."

"Oh it's probably nothing, I'm just it was a passing name in a meaningless conversation," Cozy Glow said.

Rumble leaned in to whisper, "She's kind of overly modest, she made a little mistake she's not proud of."

Flitter turned her attention to Cozy Glow, the filly offering a nervous smile. "Well, anypony should be forgiven of a mistake if they're really sorry." Flitter trotted over to Cozy and pulled her into a hug, "I bet you're sorry for your mistake, aren't you?"

"Uh...sure, yeah totally sorry," Cozy nervously said.

"You're so full of it," Adagio's voice said from the necklace, getting Flitter's attention.

"Uh, did you say something Cozy, you were kind of whispering," Flitter said.

"Oh, just that, when I apologize, I...really mean it?" Cozy said nervously, hoping that would work.

"Well that's good to know," Flitter said, completely oblivious to the situation. "You're a nice filly Cozy."

"Thanks, I always try to be as polite as I possibly can," Cozy said, then turned around to angrily whisper into her necklace. "Will you shut your stinkin' mouth already you stupid old hag!?"

"What'd you call me you little skank!?" Adagio angrily asked, then found herself in a tug of war with Aria.

"You're gonna blow her cover!" Aria shouted, trying to pull the necklace away.

"She's gonna blow it herself!" Adagio said, pushing Aria away.

As Cozy whispered into her necklace, the two Pegasus Ponies and their Hippogriff friend were just standing there a bit awkwardly, not sure exactly what the young filly was doing.

"Um...Cozy Glow?" Rumble said, getting Cozy's attention.

"Oh, I'm so sowwy, I can get weally nervous when ponies are weally nice to me," Cozy said, amping up her cuteness.

"Oh my, that's so adorable!" Flitter said, flying over and hugging Cozy tightly. "She talks so adorably!"

"Hehe, please let go, you're crushing me," Cozy said, trying to push herself a way.

Terramar leaned in to whisper to Rumble, "Why was she talking like a toddler?"

"I don't know," Rumble whispered back as Cozy finally pried herself away from Flitter. "But Flitter's not wrong, that is kind of cute."

"Well then Cozy, it's been nice but me and Rumble really need to get back to Ponyville," Flitter said. "You should go find your parents."

"Actually, about that Flitter," Rumble said, getting his foalsitter's attention. "Cozy's parents aren't here, she's by herself and I'm not too comfortable just leaving her here alone, so I was hoping we could take her back to Ponyville with us."

Flitter turned to Cozy, sympathy forming in her eyes, "Is that true honey? Your parents aren't here?"

Cozy shook her head, "No, I got sent to Ponyville by myself to attend the School of Friendship, nopony really takes care of me though," Cozy widened her watery eyes, "I'm all by mysewf, and weally lonely."

Flitter once pulled Cozy close to her, squeezing her even tighter, "You are coming home with us now young filly, oh I can't believe your parents would do such a thing! If I ever met them I'd shove my hoof so far up their flanks they won't be able to sit for weeks! Months even!" Flitter gestured for Cozy to follow her, using her wing. "Come with me darling."

"Aw, thank you so much miss," Cozy said, then muttered. "And stop hugging me so tightly you nutjob."

"Did you say something dear?" Flitter asked.

"Just that you're probably the nicest mare in all of Equestria, and I wish I had a mommy like you," Cozy said, looking up at her with big adorable eyes.

"I know I just met you, but I think I love you!" Flitter kissed the top of her head. "You're such a sweetheart!"

Rumble stared awkwardly at this situation, looks like Flitter might have another pony to focus her love and affection on, aside from him of course. He then turned back to Terramar, "Well I guess she's coming with us, still kind of sad that she's all by herself, she really could use some more friends."

"Yeah, friends," Terramar said, still somewhat analyzing Cozy Glow. He remembered that his sister mentioned there being a traitor at the School of Friendship, and that it was a filly, but he never really took it that seriously, figuring it would be hard for a filly to outsmart Princess Twilight, The Elements and even the EEA. But something about this filly is setting off his suspicions, based on her nervous mannerisms and he could swear he heard her directly talking to somepony a moment ago, whether Rumble or Flitter caught on is debatable. He had to make sure of a few things. "So which train are you taking again?"

"An express train, I think?" Rumble said. "It won't make too many stops, only at major locations, I think the next stop is The Crystal Empire, then maybe the city before finally at Ponyville."

"Right, just checking," Terramar said. "Well I won't keep you, the three of you should be on your way."

"Bye Terramar, come by Ponyville sometime, we'd love to have you," Rumble said, walking off with Flitter and Cozy Glow. Flitter also waved bye, as did Cozy, but he could swear he saw a look of disdain in her eyes as she did.

The three stepped onto the train once again, getting ready to ride back to Ponyville, Flitter and Rumble eager to see their friends again, Cozy eager to set her plan into motion.

After the train had left, Terramar had flown to find his father Sky Beak, "Dad!?"

"Terramar!" Sky Beak greeted from the seaside. "Hey son, I was just about to meet your mother, did you need something?"

"Dad, question, how fast do you think we can get some guards to The Crystal Empire?" Terramar asked.

"Um, well with some of our best flyers, it shouldn't take very long, why what's wrong son?" Sky Beak asked.

"I just have this terrible feeling, I think I saw that filly my sister mentioned, the one she said tried to take over Princess Twilight's School," Terramar said.

"Are you sure?" Sky Beak asked. "Last I heard she was sent to Tartarus."

Terramar shrugged slightly, "Truthfully I'm not 100%, but I just can't shake this feeling, she was acting a bit strange and she played up a cute front, I mean...maybe I'm just worried but, you know, with Silverstream in Ponyville-"

"Son, if you think there's a chance that our world can be in danger, or your sister could get hurt, I'm willing to take a chance of my own," Sky Beak said. "We'll round up some guards to The Crystal Empire and meet with Princess Cadance and Prince Shining Armor."

"Thanks dad, honestly I don't want to be right, but I also don't want to not do anything," Terramar said.

"Better safe than sorry," Sky Beak said. "Don't worry, if it's nothing I'm sure everyone would understand."

Terrmar nodded in agreement, "Right, thanks dad."

Author's Note:

Forgive me if the updates aren't as quick as I normally like to do, I will do my best to bring this story out quickly but properly. Thank you for your support.