• Published 11th May 2019
  • 591 Views, 25 Comments

Avatar the last fire bender, book two air - phantom ghost hunter



The avatar story continues as Flash learn air bending get ready.

  • ...
 25
 591

The library

Flash and the group were resting then Flash got up and said "alright today is the day I finally learn air bending after so long looking for a teacher".

Then there was a strong wind blowing and Rainbow and Scootaloo came down from a tree as rainbow said "good morning student".

Flash then said "so where do we start?"

Rainbow then said "follow us" then they lead him to an area with rectangular fans made from strong sticks and big leaves "now this is were we start you have to get your movement's right you need to get threw these fans as there spinning".

Flash then asked "Spinning?"

Then Scootaloo blew a wind gust and they started spinning fast Rainbow then held a leaf and released to then said "the key is to be the leaf and flow with the wind you have to be able to change direction at any time".

Flash then said "Okay" as he went in and believe it or not he was doing great moving perfectly with the air flow then came out at the other side.

Rainbow then went over to him and said "not bad for a beginner lets move on to something bigger blow an air blast".

Flash then said "alright".

Scoots then said "okay now feel the air and then focus and push the air".

Flash tried but nothing happened and Rainbow said "keep trying you'll get it" and Flash keep trying.

Meanwhile with Timber he was talking with his uncle and said "uncle its only a matter of time before we run into Gloriosa again I need to learn more advanced earth bending to face her now I know what your going to say she's my sister and I should try to get along with her".

Stygian then said "no she is crazy and needs to be taken down time to resume your training".

Back with Flash he was starting to get the hang of it Rainbow came over and said "well done Flash your doing pretty well".

Flash then said "thanks".

Back with Timber he was training and Stygian said "you must learn to better stance your self feel the heat of the rock and increase it to create a pool of lava" Timber did so and it was working great.

Back with Flash Scoots said "well your doing well".

Later Shining was hunting and tried to catch a bird but it got away and he said "man it got away".

Flash was still air bending training with rainbow said "Jump" and he did "spin flip and land" flash did and landed perfectly.

Scootaloo then said "Well done your an air bender but you still need training".

The next day they saddled up and left then found themselves flying over a desert and landed at an oasis with a small town then went into a drink store and Shining said "why don't we have a drink while we figure out strategy".

Then Flash walked into a guy and his drink spilled on Flash and Flash said "oh sorry good thing I dry easily" as he fire bent himself dry.

The guy then said "you are a living relic a fire bender right in front of me I am quibble a master of ancient relics".

Then Flash said "good to meet you".

Shining then said "hey quibble you seem well learned do you have a map ours is a little out dated". Quibble then nodded and took them to a table were he rolled out his map Shining looked at it then said "What no earth kingdom doesn't anyone have a map of there land?"

Twilight then said "wow looks like you've made several trips into the desert".

Quibble then said "all in vain I'm afraid I've found many lost civilizations in the desert but never found the crown jewel The great library of Hedwig".

Then Scootaloo said "you've spent years walking throw the dessert looking for some library?"

Quibble then said "This library is more valuable than gold it is said to contain a vast amount of knowledge and knowledge is priceless".

Rainbow then said sarcastically "sounds fun".

Quibble then said "oh it is legend says the great spirit Hedwig build it with the help of his wolf knowledge seekers you see they collected books from all over the world and put them on display for man kind to read so we can better our selves".

Shining then said "If they have books from around the world do you think they have information on the earth kingdom a map maybe?"

Quibble then said "If there is such a thing its in Hedwig's library".

Shining then said "looks like thats where were going next".

Quibble then said "of course there is the matter of finding the library I've made several trips into the desert and almost die every time".

Flash then said "Quibble would you like to see our dragon?"

Quibble then said "what you have a dragon?"

They showed scale to him then they got on its back and took off one hour later they spotted a tower coming out of the ground and went to see it Twilight then "said this can't be it this drawing is enormous then they heard something and looked to see a wolf go climb the tower and enter threw a window.

Then Shining said "wait this is the library look its completely buried".

Quibble then said "well time to start digging as he pulled out a shovel".

Twilight then said "why don't we just go in threw a window like that wolf did?"

Then Rainbow said "you guys have fun".

Scootaloo then said "ya were going to wait out here".

Twilight then said "okay we'll go ahead".

Once they were inside Quibble marveled in its glory and said "Its incredible".

Then they heard something coming and went to hid then a giant owl came threw and said "I know your back there".

Quibble then went over to him and said "hello I am Quibble an expert in ancient artifacts".

The owl then said "you should leave the way you came if you don't want to become a stuffed head on the wall".

Then the others came up and Shining said are you the spirit who brought this library to the real world?"

The owl then said "yes I am Hedwig the wisest spirit and you are obviously humans"

Flash then asked "why do you have a grudge on humans?"

Hedwig the said "humans only bother to learn things defeat there enemies a few years ago an earth bender came here looking for a way to do just that now why are you here?"

Shining then said "um knowledge for knowledge".

Hedwig then said "If your going to lie to an all knowing spirit you should put some effort into it".

Shining then said "no lies were here with avatar the bridge between our worlds".

Hedwig then said "very well I will let you study my vast collection on one condition to prove your selves as learners you must tribute some knowledge".

Quibble then went up to him and pulled out a large book and said "Will this do?"

The Hedwig then said "very well" and took it under his wing.

Twilight then went up and said "I have an ancient water bending scroll".

Hedwig then said "good good" and took it under his wing.

Then Flash came up and pulled out a scroll and said "This Is a scroll wrote by avatar mist mane I found it at one of the temples".

Hedwig said "that will do nicely" and took it under his wing .

Then finally Shining went up and pulled out a small shield with inscriptions on it and said "this shield was given to me by the chief at the north pole it has inscriptions of water tribe history".

Twilight then asked "where do you keep that?"

Then Shining said "thats not important".

Hedwig then took it under his wing as well then said "enjoy the library".

Later they were looking around and Shining was finding maps and placing them in his bag then saw something under glass and read it aloud "the earth kingdoms darkest day it has a date at the top but nothing else".

He then slipped it out and placed it in his bag as Flash said "hey Shining where are you going"

Shining then said "to find out what happened on the earth kingdoms darkest day It sounds promising". But when they found the earth kingdoms section it was destroyed "no I need to know what happened on the earth kingdoms darkest day"

Then one of the wolfs appeared and Quibble said "I think It trying to assist you".

Shining then said "can you help us" The wolf then nodded and lead them to a special room and saw it was a machine showing what happened on particular days.

Twilight then said "Shining set the dial to the date on the scroll". Shining did so and then it was night but red Twilight then said "what happened to the moon its turned red".

Flash then said "Its a blood moon".

Shining then said "of course earth benders lose there bending during a blood moon" later they tried a few other dates between then and Sombra's commit and when they found anther blood moon only a couple months away Shining said "yes a blood moon we have a way to stop the earth kingdom".

Then Hedwig came in and said "so you were looking for ways to win the war I new it all humans are the same thats it for this library time to go back to the spirit world".

Back outside rainbow and Scootaloo were siting on the sand when the library started sinking then they used air bending and together they were able to slow its sinking but as they were doing so sand riders appeared and captured Scale and they could not do anything about it Scootaloo said "sorry Scale as they dragged him away".

Back in the library they had made it to the tower part and started to climb out Twilight then yelled "quibble come on we have to go".

Quibble then said "Sorry but I'm staying".

Then they got out just as the library went down Flash looked around then asked Rainbow "were's Scale?"

(TO BE CONTINUED)

Author's Note:

Well thats that and about the blood moon thing I couldn't think of anything else to use anyway Ghost out.