• Published 4th Mar 2019
  • 1,015 Views, 12 Comments

Voidic Meets The Paw Patrol - lightningman



Voidic is finally finished with the Wizardin World and just wants to take a break from saving people. Watch as he fails.

  • ...
2
 12
 1,015

Chapter 5 - Dealing with Unexpected Variables.

I sighed as I sat in my base underneath Rubble's puphouse. Pinkie was watching her show in the living room and I was polishing my armour and making sure there's no permanent damage done to it, there was a few large scratches from The Battle for Hogwarts on it, but nothing that would take repairs. I was mulling over the future in my mind when suddenly my phone began ringing. I frown and look at the caller ID. It was Harry. I blink and hurriedly answer.

"Harry?" I asked worriedly. "What's wrong? Did something happen? Is there another Dark Lord we got prophesized to take down?"

"No, nothing like that." I heard an exhausted Harry answer on the other side. "The Minister for Magic has just been trying to get in contact with you for the past half a month."

"....What? Why would Madam Bones want to talk to me?" I said in a much calmer voice.

"She told me it involved the Statue of Secrecy having a muggle breach or something. Speaking of which, here she is." There was a rustling and suddenly I heard a calm and commanding female voice on the other end of the line.

"Voidic? Are you there?"

"Yeah, I'm here. What did you want Amelia?"

"Well, if Harry told you, we have a muggle that is dangerously close to dismantling the Statute of Secrecy here in Britain."

"So just Obliviate him. What does this have to do with me?" And at this, Amelia let out a suffering sigh.

"Because Every time we obliviate him, he immediately becomes aware his memories were tampered with and he just becomes more determined." I frown. That sound disturbingly like a muggle Mind Palace.

"Sherlock Holmes or Charles Magnussen?" There was silence on the other end.

"You already know of Sherlock Holmes? How?" Amelia said with an even more suffering voice. I groan and facepalm, I was already probably going to be thrown into another show when this place wasn't even finished yet.

"Because you know how you have a book series about you guys? This dude has a television show about him."

"Ah, so when are you moving to get to him?"

"Has he moved into 221B Baker Street yet?" I asked.

"Not yet, He's currently looking for a flatmate to move in with him as he can't purchase it by himself."

"Ok, tell me when John Watson gets into Contact with him. Got it? I have preparation I need to make." I say as I turn off the call and look at the violin that had been gathering dust in the corner. I sigh as I pick it up and begin to learn how to play it.