• Published 8th Oct 2020
  • 286 Views, 2 Comments

Cafe Everfree - CallMeArtsy



A man who has been living in equestria for three years gets his cafe back through chaos magicks

  • ...
 2
 286

Back to the café

For the first time in a year and a half vincent wasnt woken up by bear tongue on his face, but instead by a what sounded like a loud crash, the scared growling of a bear and a large weight on his gut. After a tough time getting Suzanne off of him and his now slightly saggy bed, Vincent went to see what made the crash that scared the bear so much, with her in tow.

The crash wasnt anything in the apartment, though there was a bit of a mess from Suzanne running through, but other than that the apartment was in okay condition. So he went outside to see if there was a mess out there "Come on ya cute little scaredy bear, let's go find what scared ya." He said rubbing her head and getting bonked in the leg by her.

After going out and searching for a bit, the two saw a gathering of ponies, over towards the everfree forest so they headed over to see what's up. Upon reaching the back of the grouping Vincent saw something unexpected partially in the everfree forest, a building. A strangely familiar building, the building his cafe and apartment on earth were in.

He pushed his way to the front, politely of course no need to be rude to nice ponies, and he saw the main six and the princesses investigating. "Twiggles and the sparkle squad, Luna, Celly, what's happening? I mean other than the obvious building." He asked with a knowing smile.

Everypony but Pinkie, Celestia and luna looked over a little surprised to see me out at this time. Twilight spoke up "Oh hello Vincent, yes this building showed up about twenty minutes ago. I think most of the items inside are broken or at least damaged, it seems the building appeared a foot or two off the ground, which caused the loud crash sound."

Vincent looked a little surprised to hear that "Guess I should probably check on my stuff then huh? Do you guys mind moving out of the way so I can head in."

Everypony looked quite surprised at that and at near the same time asked what I meant by that, even pinkie pie was a bit surprised "What do you mean your stuff vinny?" Pinkie asked hopping up to him.

Vincent smiled pretty widely "Oh, this is my cafe from earth, at least I'm pretty sure it is, sign is a bit worn, but three year of disuse will do that." Everypony stepped aside still a little surprised and he walked through the door.