• Published 4th Mar 2019
  • 276 Views, 5 Comments

Majesty - BlackCat Productions25



A decommisioned Equestrian government assassin must rescue her kidnapped son from a Manehattan mob that wants her dead

  • ...
 5
 276

Chapter 1- Dark Past

My life went upside down in a matter of months. I had angered almost every gangmember, militia, and mob out in Equestria. I was a huge target for every pony that wanted me dead. With that, they tried to bait me with the most precious thing I hold possible; my child. With the skills that I have inherit from my family and the challenges that I have went through , I had to overcome the pieces of my broken past; the pieces that had come back to haunt me, to get my child back.

I was an assassin, I killed ponies for a living. I would get paid thousands of dollars just to take out a psychopath that threatens to launch nuclear missiles if he doesn’t get $300 million in the next hour, then calls his bluff when he receives it.
It’s a tough job; sometimes you have to do things that you don't want to do; kill ponies that you don’t want to kill, make bonds that you don’t want to break. I’ve killed many ponies that never needed killing. Some were bystanders or witnesses, others were undercover agents or police officers that were on the same assignment. Some assignments, I had to directly kill the targets at blank point range, which is heart wrenching when you had to become trustworthy to that pony.

I had no choice, I had to do it for the safety of Equestria, and for sake of my child, “Jelly”.
I finally had enough of the assassin life and though I still did late night request, I got a job as a chef. The boss was extremely annoying, and even I, an assassin, couldn’t handle him.
I was hoping for someone to put a contract on him.

I have a dark past, a past that haunts my present.
While being an assassin, the number one rule is that an assassin should never fail at an assignment. And I did. I failed at one assignment, and that cost me my entire life.
I was assigned a contract to kill a CEO of an arms dealer; it was a “grab and go” mission, which meant it was a quick kill and disappear. It was located at the docks in Las Pegasus. The meeting took place on a cargo ship, and I was staged on a container crane. I had a good shot on the pony, everything about it was perfect. No wind trouble, no gun jam, no nothing. It was a clean shot, and I took it.
The problem was, I killed the wrong pony.
I killed the stallion that goes by the name “Draguson”, the most wanted pony in Equestria. He was practically the leader of the villains, and the role models of the gangs. He had enough power on his hooves to control a massive army.
He was there to discuss a $50 million dollar deal along with another stallion named “Slickshot”, a rogue hitman who killed an entire village in the country of Camelu. Slickshot was known for the murder of his own family. He was considered extremely deadly; from that, he was taken to a secret facility, and was wired to do dirty missions for Equestria. Four years later, he snapped from his wiring and disappeared.
After I killed Draguson, I had become a huge target. Mobsters all around Equestria were after me, searching for the mare who killed their “Master of Evil”.
I was exterminated from anymore missions, and was told to proceed to under radar. From that, I got a job from as a chef in a restaurant in Manehattan, while living in an apartment along with my 7-year old colt “Jelly”, hiding from the approaching darkness that was about to entomb my life.