• Published 18th Jan 2019
  • 451 Views, 2 Comments

Juliet the diamond dog - Princess diva dog



A human family and a puppy named Juliet fall into the mlp world.

  • ...
 2
 451

Love 💕 Don’t Lie Most Of The Time

Juliet was prepared for Romeo to pounce on her , but he didn’t. He was giving her an opportunity to pounce first but,she didn’t take it.

“ How about we share it I don’t want to hurt you “ ,Romeo said.

“ It’s a deal as long as I get most of it “,Juliet agreed. Then she heard paws.
“It’s the fierce diamond dogs”, said Beta Lucky. Juliet did not get why they were scared because they were both diamond dogs. Then she saw them. They had glossy fur and fierce jaws. The Alpha and Beta’s names were Blade and Mace. They looked just like the hunter Storm! Blade pounced on Sweet but the Wild Pack’s Alpha Sweet was a very swift swift dog so Blade missed. Meanwhile the two Beatas were facing off. Mace was strong but also stupid. Beta lone dog Luky easily tricked him with his street dog cleverness. Storm was having a hard time battling with her litter brother Fang. She had bites along her body. Juliet head butted Fang but that was a bad move. But while Fang wasn’t paying attention Storm held Fang down.

“Thanks Juliet I ow you one “,Storm said. Romeo was easily fighting the other pack but then their Omega stepped forward it was the traitor. The old Alpha Romeo’s older half brother. Romeo couldn’t do it. He would not kill his own litter brother. Dog had no trouble attacking him though. Romeo knew he was going to die. It was too late to fight back. Then out of nowhere Juliet flung herself at Dog and opened up his stomach with her claws. He was dead.

“You are more than a Omega Juliet Sunshine will take your place”,said Sweet. Sunshine was so happy. She loved being Omega even if it was the lowest rank. Most diamond dogs don’t like doing extra work,but Sunshine wasn’t most diamond dogs. family had found the rain deer and were ready to come back home

“Let’s go get Juliet “ Sophia said. It was going to be a vary long journey ,and the deer were ready. They saw the Crystal Empire. Them and Cadence promised to stay in touch. Then they made best friend bracelets and sung songs with the Kirin. They didn’t turn into Niriks. The family finally got to the diamond dogs lair. They saw a wolffish diamond dog flirting with Juliet ! What happened while they were gone ?

“ Can we bring Romeo” ,Juliet asked. They ended up bringing him after they brought him to Zacora’s hunt to turn him into a dog
1 year later.

“That was a great bedtime story “,said Janet.

“Yah “,Jem said

“ I wish it had singing lalalalalalala »Reyana sung. “

“ It’s a true story “,said Rainbow dash from the tv . Rainbow dash used to hang out with Romeo sometimes ,so she was sad when she found out he had left.

“I wish we could visit her sometime”,said Romeo/the pups dad.
“Who says we can’t “,Janet asked. This was going to be 20% cooler, and somepony has to save Rarity’s family.

Author's Note:

And yes this chapter is based off of Survivors The Endless Lake. Except with with diamond dogs instead of dogs.