• Published 24th Nov 2018
  • 522 Views, 1 Comments

A Onyx in the rough - Flamingsheild



A gem betrayed by the crystal gems has found life on the human part of Equestria. He is good friends with princess Luna before Nightmare Moon. His name is Onyx Reaper.

  • ...
5
 1
 522

High school heights and lows (mainly lows)

I had faced armies of homeworld gems. I had faced the rage of an angry night princess. I have even come face to face with Blue diamond and come through.

But nothing is as scary as standing before a high school class with dozens of eyes judging you.

"Class I would like you to meet our new student Black Lazuli". Principal Celestia said smiling.

"Hello everyone. I'm glad to be here". I said nervously glancing around the classroom never smiling.

"You can sit next to Fluttershy". Miss Cheerlie said smiling and pointing to a yellow skinned girl with pink hair.

"Hello". I said waving a small wave while still not smiling.

Fluttershy just hid underneath her hair. I sighed and focused on the lesson.

The lesson was somewhat boring. It was all about ancient history and mythological creatures.

Let's just say history gets boring from seeing most of it and I'm pretty sure the myth that Miss Cheerlie was talking about was a regular or corrupted gems.

The lessons after were science and math. I got a boy called Micro Chips to help me understand it at lunch.

Okay now to eat human food. I chose a salad, water and apple pie. Those were the only foods that I knew I could eat without puking.

Micro Chips was a bit of help. I know had a basic understanding of the math and science lessons.

After helping me Micro Chips just up and left. He didn't even say goodbye or let me say thank you.

That farmer guy sat near me. Our conversation was very one sided.

"So I wanted to say thank you for helping me move into my new house".

"Eeyup".

You don't like to talk much do you"?

"Eeyup".

"Did you like the books"?

"Eeyup".

"What number are you on"?

"1".

"So you can speak but don't like to".

"Nope".

"Huh? You're a mystery Big Mac".

"Eeyup"?

"I like mysterious people. They have an air of surprise and you can never expect anything from them".

"Eeyup".

"Okay well hope to see you around"?

"Nope".

Nope? Well so much for making friends with Big Mac.

I guess I should have expected that.

OH TO HOMEWORLD!!! Friends are useless.

Their just enemies just using you until your useless and then they stab you in the back.

Everyone I've known has stabbed me in the back.

Rose, Princess Luna, Blue diamond and now everyone at Canterlot High.

Well if everyone thinks I'm just a nobody well I'll just be a nobody. I don't need friends.

But what now?

The rest of the classes were a breeze. I just have one final class and then I can leave this cruel dump.

"Fitness. Just great". I say frowning. I find a reclusive spot in the changing rooms. I stuff all my gym clothes in my gem and change my form.

This gym uniform is just to colourful and orderly. I feel like I'm back as one of those Homeworld idiots.

The rainbow haired girl in front of me is pretty good. But once again I'm going to have to prove my worth in a cruel dump.

"Rainbow dash. Spot for our new student". The instructor Ironbull yells.

"Well you look like you work out but I bet you'll never beat my hight". Rainbow dash said gloating.

Sorry but being a Diamond's personal warrior/shatterer even though I've never shattered a gem in my life means I'm going to be better than you . I thought frowning in concentration.

I take a run up. "Yeah I wouldn't take a run up its not like your going to jump it". Rainbow dash said not even bothering to pick up the rope which I'm connected to.

"Actually that's the plan". I said frowning. She looked at me like I was crazy.

I took a run and jumped. I landed on the top of the rock climbing wall. I looked at Rainbow and everyone else.

They all had the same gaping mouth expression. Like a goldfish only stupider. Rainbow dash especially.

I jumped down and landed on my feet.

"How did you do that"? Rainbow said between awestruck that someone could do that and furious that someone beat her.

"Years of relentless training and exercising with the occasion injury every week". I said stretching my arm.

"Well you fail. The test was to climb up the wall not jump it". Rainbow said furious.

"Actually the test was to get up the wall not climb it". I said annoyed.

As I walked out of the gymnasium I could hear Rainbow's words." How is he a better athlete than me"?

After school

I needed to find a job. Sure I had a lot of money but humans would get suspicious.

They're dumb but they can't be that dumb can they?

I walked over to the cafe with a poster in my hand.

"Welcome dearie. How can I help you"? Mrs Cake asked.

"I'm here for the staff position". I said with a solemn face.

"Okay you're luck there is one spot left. My husband will interview you". Miss Cake said smiling.

After one easy interview later

I was working along side Pinkie Pie.

She had away with people that's for sure. But did she have to be so happy all the time.

Each time I saw here she was smiling. Her cheerfulness is so....disgusting!

At the end of work I was mopping up a mess that someone made by spilling 2 stacks of pancakes.

Her eyes were probably the reason. I may not know a lot about human biology but wouldn't those wild eyes make it hard to be coordinated.

Anyway I had just finished mopping when a cupcake was thrusted into my face.

"Wha"?

"Its a cupcake celebrating your first day working a Sugarcube Corner". Pinkie said smiling.

"No thanks". I said walking away.

"But why don't you like it? I made it just for you". Pinkie said making a sad face. Is her hair deflating.

"Fine". I took the cupcake and took a bite.

HOW DO HUMANS EAT THIS GARBAGE?!? ITS WAY TO SWEET!

I wanted to spit it out but saw pinkie looking up expectedly and didn't have the heart.

"Delicious".

"Thank you friend". Pinkie said smiling.

"We're not friends a will never be". I said walking away.

"Well I'm probably a friend of your friends". Pinkie said smiling.

How did she get in front of me? Not even gems can teleport without a warp pad.

"I don't have friends. I never had any, I don't have any now and I will never want any". I said before walking away.

I didnt care if pinkie was sad. I just wanted to get away from the bundle of joy.

I walked and found a girl standing in front of my house.

She had yellow skin and red and yellow hair. I knew who this was. She was Sunset Shimmer.

Canterlot high's one and only bully.

Author's Note:

How do you like the new chapter.

The title pretty much sums it up.

Next time on A Onyx In The Rough

It is strange I cannot find him anywhere on other school servers
Your clothes are fairly bland and gloomy
I will never make friends
I want you to join me