• Published 24th Nov 2018
  • 469 Views, 3 Comments

First Contact - Robert Emerald Fountain



Equestria makes first contact with a strange group of creatures.

  • ...
 3
 469

The Ruined Coronation

The next week in Canterlot,

Celestia opened the ceremony with a smile on her face, and Luna, Cadence, and the rest of Twilight's friends entered the room. The ceremony went swiftly and then, Twilight walked in. Celestia placed the crown, and she led Twilight to the balcony.

"Say something, Princess.", Celestia inquired.

Twilight prepared to say something, but then chaos struck.

A bolt of black lightning broke the harmony with a loud *CRACK*! The sky went pitch black, and ponies began screaming, as some kind of portal appeared in the sky. Ships began flying down and mean looking soldiers ejected and began attacking the capitol. The leader barged into the main room, and his followers began to attack ponies, and Twilight's parents were severely injured. Cadence was knocked out, and Luna tried to fend off the leader, but she ended up with her nose bleeding. Celestia stepped up, but received severe cuts and lacerations on her backside. She began to pass out. Twilight was terrified, and started to put up a shield around herself, and her friends. The leader had scaly skin, wings of a dragon, horns, and the tongue of a snake. They were about to lose hope, when there was a different, but louder *CRACK*, as a bright light flashed.