• Published 13th Nov 2018
  • 292 Views, 6 Comments

Meta Sketch - JaninnaMaynz



Meta Sketch is a very special pony. His cutie mark can change. This is his story.

  • ...
6
 6
 292

Payments

"Thank you, and have a wonderful day!" Poly called after her latest customer. "Ah... finally! Time for lunch! Ooh, I can't wait to tell Meta the news!" she squealed.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright, see you next week, same time! And don't forget, breathe!" Meta called after his last clients of the morning. "Alright... next up, lunch! Oh, I can't wait to tell Poly the news!" he quietly exclaimed.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Meta! Oh, I have something to tell you! Something amazing!"

"Oh, really? Well, I have some news for you, too!"

"Oh? Well then, you first!"

"No, fillies first!"

"Hey! I said you first!"

"You first!"

"No, you!"

"How about we just say it at the same time?"

"No- oh, yeah, I guess that works." she giggled.

"One... two... three!"

"I have enough money to pay for your/my dress!"

"Wait, what?" she exclaimed. "Just how much are you earning?"

"I just got a new couple, and apparently I'm earning quite the reputation, so they offered me 3 times as many bits as I would normally get if I could help them, and I did, so, yeah. What about you? How are you suddenly able to afford a new dress suddenly?"

"A designer came into the shop today and offered to make me a dress for half the price in exchange for a custom piece! I already had half the price saved, so, yeah! Wait... what are we going to do with the excess money, now?"

"Oh, don't worry... I have an idea..."

"Already?"

"Yep! If it's not for your dress, I know exactly what I want it for."

"Well, alright then. It's your money, you can do with it what you want."

"Alright... so, what's for lunch?"

She giggled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you have it ready, yet?

Almost. I just need one more gem. The centerpiece. Do you have what I need?

As it just so happens, I do. I recently got a big tip, so this should cover it. Is it enough?

Plenty. Once she sees this, there's no way she'll be able to resist you. Any mare would say yes.

Good. I don't want anything to go wrong. This has to be perfect.

It will be. Trust me.

Author's Note:

Oh, this is fun! Hope y'all enjoy! And don't forget, COCC,NN!