• Published 12th Dec 2019
  • 385 Views, 0 Comments

Twilight's Boyfriend - Twilight Friendship

  • ...
 0
 385

Twilight's birthday.

Fluttershy Point of View (POV)

I am a pony with a light pink mane and light yellow body, and I'm a Pegasus which means I have a pair of wings.

At Sugarcube Corner, Pinkie, the one who has a rouge pink mane and a rose pink body, who is an Earth Pony, was announcing something.

"I'll be holding a birthday party tomorrow for Twilight at 10:30 a.m. here," Pinkie announced. " Does any pony disagree?"

"Not me!" Rainbow Dash yelled immediately, "But Pinkie please don't bake pies."

Everypony laughed except me.

"Quit it! Don't make fun of me!" she shouted.

Rainbow Dash was an arctic blue pony with a rainbow-colored mane, with cool wings, which means she is a Pegasus also.

"Back to the question!!" cried Pinkie Pie.

"Darling, it's an adorable idea!" said Rarity. She was the pony with an indigo color mane and a white coat, she is a Unicorn, which means she has a horn.

"I have nothing to do on the farm tomorrow, so I might as well come," said Applejack. The pony with a butterscotch coat and blond mane tied in a ponytail, she is also an Earth Pony.

"Thanks, Pinkie, you are so thoughtful, I think it's a great idea! How about you, Fluttershy?" exclaimed Twilight.

She was the birthday pony in lavender and an indigo mane with streaks of violet and rouge pink in it. She is an Alicorn, which means she has a horn and a pair of wings.

"I agree with everypony," I answered.

"Why not? I love cakes and parties!" Spike said happily. A dragon who is Twilight's assistant with light green scales and a periwinkle purple body.

Everypony glared at him...

'Oh, of course. It's not my birthday Party..." Spike murmured.

"Then see you all tomorrow! I need to prepare for the party!" shouted Pinkie over her back while getting the ingredients for the cake.

Everypony left Sugarcube Corner.

I was the last to leave and Pinkie came over and said " Would you like to go shopping for Twilight's birthday present tomorrow?

" Sounds great! What time and where will we meet?"

"Hmmm...How about 8 in the morning at the market?"

"Sure!"

*****(Time skip one day)*****

Pinkie Pie POV

Today is Twilight Sparkle's birthday.

I wake up early in the morning at about 7 a.m. to get ready for the party.

I go downstairs and start baking the cupcakes, after that, I decorate the room with balloons, streamers, and confetti.

After decorating, the cupcakes are ready.

Mrs. Cake helped me with the other bakings because I needed to decorate the room and shop for Twilight's birthday presents.

We agreed will meet each other at Sugarcube Corner at exactly 10:30 a.m. yesterday.

Fluttershy and I agreed to go shopping for Twilight's birthday present early in the morning.

At the market, I see Fluttershy walking towards me.

"Hey Fluttershy, what are you going to buy for Twilight?" I ask.

"Maybe some felt pens? How about you?" whispers Fluttershy.

"Haven't thought about it yet... How about an ancient book about magic spells? What do you think?" I answer.

"Great idea!" murmurs Fluttershy.

"Then let's go shopping!" I yelp.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rainbow Dash POV

Meanwhile...

"Oh, I'm almost late for Twilight's birthday party! Good thing I bought Twilight's gift yesterday. Pinkie told us to join her at

Sugarcube Corner, then we're going to the market to buy some carrots. Wonder where we will go next..." I muttered excitedly.

I packed my belongings and headed out.

Almost there...

"There's Rarity and Apple Jack walking together! And there's Pinkie and Fluttershy down the road!" I exclaimed. "This will be
the best party ever!"

I landed near Sugarcube Coner and went inside.

It was decorated beautifully with streamers, confetti, and lots of other fun stuff.

Author's Note:

This is my first chapter so please enjoy it!
Stay Tuned for the next chapter!
Please follow me if you like this story!