• Published 31st Oct 2018
  • 1,517 Views, 49 Comments

Six Shooter - Equimorto



To celebrate Nightmare Night, Ponyville's local group of country-saving friends decides to take a small trip to the forest, and once there each one of them gets to tell a story.

  • ...
0
 49
 1,517

Load

"So what are we going to do?" Apple Bloom asked as she set down her bags.

"I'm not sure, actually," Starlight replied while setting up her tent. "Twilight, do you have anything planned?"

"Well, I was thinking, since it's Nightmare Night-" Twilight concentrated to light the fire in front of her "-we could tell scary stories to each other. What do you girls think?"

"Sounds good to me," Rainbow replied, leaning back on a tree while sitting on one of its branches.

"Nothing too scary, thought, right girls?" Fluttershy asked. "We wouldn't want to scare the fillies too much," she added.

"Don't worry, dear," Rarity answered while taking out her sleeping bag.

Pinkie bounced near the fire and took a bag of marshmallows out of her hair. "I like this idea. It almost makes up for how we decided to not wear costumes this time."

"We didn't decide not to, Pinkie. Me and the others didn't wear one because we would be out here, but you can wear one if you want," Twilight said, setting up the rest of the tents.

"Okay," Pinkie said. She dashed off in a seemingly random direction and reappeared from the other side of the camp, wearing a large cylindrical piece of metal with three number dials and a button on her chest, two curved rods on her back ending in small spheres and a third sphere on her head. "I'm a subnet teleporter!" she said, anticipating the question.

Applejack raised a hoof to Starlight's mouth, stopping the unicorn from asking further questions.

"So who starts?" Scootaloo asked as all the ponies sat around the fire and began to cook their meal.

Twilight cleared her throat. "The idea was mine, so I think I should go first, okay?"

Everypony else nodded in agreement, and Twilight began to speak.