• Published 6th Aug 2021
  • 1,073 Views, 1 Comments

Unexpected Love Life Of Dusk Shine In Canterlot High - Yuum



Follow the complicated adventures of Dusk Shine in the human world. He and Spike are going to live more comedy adventure. (based on the films Mlp Equstria and Mlp Equestria tale.)

  • ...
1
 1
 1,073

Friends EG

Dusk Shine and Spike have landed in another world. The world is different, but it has similarities to Equestria.

Thanks to Celeste who is connected to the element of magic. Dusk Shine finds his crown at the principal's office.

Principal: You can come in.

The purple boy walks into the office. He is amazed to see the human version of Celestia and Luna.

“Hello, how can I help you? ”Principal Celestia asks Dusk Shine.

“My name is Dusk Shine. I am new here. I am told that Fluttershy brought you a crown. ”

"Yes. Vice Principal Luna put it in a place so it won't be lost. I presume you want to enter the Spring Prince or Princess Chosen Contest? ”

“You see that crown is…” Dusk tries to say.

“I see you are interested. The moment of the result takes place during the dance of autumn. ”

(I really have no other choice if I want to get it back ...)

"Where do I register?"

“You just have to inform the head of the official fall planning committee and write your name on the ballot.”

“Thank you Princess ... I mean thank you Principal Celestia.” Dusk corrects himself.

“If you need anything else, my door will always be open. ”Celestia EG offers.

"Thank you so much. "Dusk Shine comes out of his office and goes to look for the head of the high school committee.

“Ok, how do you try to win your crown? ”Spike sticks his head out of the bag.

"I just need to think about it."

If you asked Fluttershy from this world? Remember she's a student here.} Celeste suggests.

“Good idea, you just have to look for it. ”

The purple boy is looking for Fluttershy EG in the hallway but the bell rings and the hallway is full of students.

He falls on Fluttershy. “Just the girl I wanted to see.”

"You wanted to see me?"

“By any chance, do you know where the person in charge of the planning committee is? ”

“She's at the gym decorating for the dance party. ”

"Thank you. ”The purple boy goes in the opposite direction.

“It's in that direction. ”Fluttershy EG points him in the right direction.

"Thank you."

Dusk Shine arrived at the gym. He sees a pink girl organizing the decorations for tonight's party.

“Hello I subscribe ... Pinkie Pie !? The pink girl looked like Pinkie Pie.

"Do we know each other? This is the first time we met. Are you psychic, can you read minds? "

{Pinkie Pie is still strange despite the different dimensions.}

"I am new here. They must have said it. ” It refers to the human version of Big Macintosh and Applejack.

"No."

“Here is the form. ”The pink girl pulls a piece of paper out of her hair.

Dusk tried his best to write with his hand because he was not used to it.

“You really aren't from the area.” She refers to her funny handwriting. ”

“Yeah… So I signed up? ”

"Right but be careful, Sunset Shimmer wins every year and I think she'll do anything to win."

"Thanks for the advice."

Dusk Shine leaves and thinks about a plan to win the crown.

“Now, how am I going to do it? ”The purple boy wonders.

{Sunset Shimmer has allies in this world.} Celeste said.

“Celeste is right. To win you have to make allies. ”

"How? 'Or' What? The girls are at Equestria. ”

{Maybe with the lookalikes of the girls of this world?} Celeste suggests Dusk Shine.

With help from Moony of this world. The purple boy was able to find the lookalikes of his friends in this world.

First Rarity of this world. Moony brought Dusk Shine to his high school sewing workshop. Along the way, two young skateboarders push the purple boy into a puddle left by the janitor.

Eclipse EG tried to dry, results. Dusk has an awful hairstyle.

"What is this horror !?"

"It's Spike."

"Hey!"

“No, I was talking about your hairstyle.”

“I thought I would fix it later… Now. ”


The white girl with the purple hair arranges Dusk's hair and starts a conversation.

"This is the first time I've seen you here. Are you new?"

“Yes, and I'm participating for the crown. ”

“Are you against Sunset Shimmer? She has already gained twenty years. ”

“Yes, I know but that's the time it'll be me and I need friends to help me. So can I count on you? ”

"Sure. If Sunset hadn't been blackmailing my last failed creation. I could have participated. I helped you. ”

Fluttershy EG, Pinkie EG, Rarity EG and Applejack EG. Rainbow Dash was missing from this world.

“Rainbow Dash? She's at the high school soccer field. ”Fluttershy EG.

Dusk Shine and his group meet the talking blue girl with the rainbow hair, explaining his idea.

“Do you really want to compete against Sunset Shimmer? ”Rainbow Dash asks.

“Yes, and I will need anything to accomplish this goal.”

"I have the impression that you are not like her. I accept but on one condition."

"Who?"

Dusk Shine has to score at least one goal for the girl with the rainbow hair to agree to join them.

The game starts. Rainbow Dash EG has the ball and runs towards the goal.

Dusk arrives to take the ball back and runs towards the goal, he prepares to shoot but a white jaguar out of nowhere attacks.

“Seriously, are you even in this world? ”

"Rrrr !!"

"Big Brother! ”

“Do you think he's okay?” Applejack EG asks the others.

“I wonder where does jaguar come from? ”Fluttershy EG wonders.

In front of Canterlot High school. An animal handler stopped because an animal escaped from its cage.

“Yes, sir. It's me. Your jaguar has escaped. Where? In the vicinity of Canterlot High school. Ok, I'll go get another one. ”

Dusk Shine tried to score again but the White Jaguar attacked him every time.

After the twentieth attempt and the twentieth attack of the white jaguar. Rainbow Dash EG decides to join Dusk Shine's group.

“Ok, I'll join your group. You are honest. You are not someone who does Sunset Shimmer who is willing to do anything to win even blackmail. ”

“Thank you…” The white jaguar attacks Dusk Shine again.

With the help of Rarity of this world. She wears several clothes during school time.

The students are happy that at least one of the contestants does not threaten them to get their vote.

Canterlot students. Talk, think about who will be elected and the voting box filled up all day until prom night.