• ...
 0
 587

The Magnificent

"Whoo! That was so exhausting!" Trixie said as she had her back against the door and slumped down to the floor. She used her right hand to take off her right slipper, and then used her left hand to take care of the other one. She left her socks on, and pushed herself off the floor and walked to the left of where an orange couch was. When she sat down on her rump, she took off her hat with her left hand.
"I'm sweating like a pig!" She exclaimed as she used her right arm to wipe off the sweat from her forehead once. Her house was like all magicians would live in. She looked to the left ad the the right, and then she looked at her socks. She reached down to right sock and grabbed the top part of it. "What the audience doesn't know is," Trixie started as she unfurled her sock and pulled it higher above her thigh. "...that these socks," Trixie continued as she unfurled her left sock and pulled it up. "...are thigh highs," Trixie finished as she let go of her sock.

Next, Trixie saw a red bottle that says "Red Power Juice." Since her parents weren't home, she used her left hand and took the bottle. She unscrewed it with her right hand. Then, she took a swig of it and gulped all of it down. It tasted like cherries to her taste buds. "This juice actually did good for Trixie," se said in third person. But, Trixie then felt a pain in her stomach. "Ow!" Trixie exclaimed and the slid down to the floor. She started grunting in pain as she begins crawling on the floor."What's... Happening... To.. Me?!" Trixie said as the pain increased. She started to scream as she felt her butt growing. She moaned as her legs started swelling. Se grunted while she felt her back growing and ripping the back of her dress. Next, the dress ripped entirely off of her, leaving her in her panties that were the same color as her thigh highs. Then, two specks from her socks attached themselves to Trixie's palms and started burning her arm, as they stretched all the way down to her elbows. Then, they passed her elbows and stopped where her armpits were. After that, she felt her chest parts growing huge and stopped. Her skin started turning pink, and her hair removed the hairpin out, thus, becoming a lion mane as it turns black. Then, she felt her fingers burning as they sprouted claws. Finally, her skin turned from pink to a light shade of red to full bright red.

She stood back up, and looked at her nails that sharpened into claws. Then, the pain came back as her height grew. Then, she fell back on the ground and started panting in exhaust. Then, everything blacked out.


Then, out of the shadows, a figure wearing a black robe and a black hood. She lifted her hood with her right, and a familiar face appeared. "Yes, my progress is still growing," Dean Cinch said sinister-like. "Better leave now before she wakes," Cinch continued and went out the door.