• Published 3rd Aug 2012
  • 650 Views, 2 Comments

The War Of Equestira. - DizzyPaws356



The year of 2030 has arrived. A war has broken out and two sides fight with no end in sight.

  • ...
 2
 650

Meeting The Squad.

Made by: DizzyPaws356

Meeting The Squad.
--------------------------------------

Jason is walking down the hallway to the door as he thinks to himself, 'I wonder why the training master assign me to the best squad their is... I know i'm good, but no way I can be this good...' he keeps thinking as he gets to the door and knocks on it. After waiting a minuet for an answer, the door opens. Their stands a light gray coat stallion with a brown mane that has a gray stripe down the middle. He also has a scar across his face, "You must be Jason I've heard of?" he ask, "Yes sir I am." Jason reply.

John looks over Jason, "Looks like you can fit a roll this squad, but is a few things you need to know first." John tells Jason, "One, if you can not keep up then leave now. Two, nothing stops us from our mission. Three, we do anything to complete missions and nothing comes first. Follow those three rules and you'll do fine here. Got it?" he finish. Jaspon nods, "Sir yes sir." he tells John.

John leads Jason to the room, "This is Kevin. He is our computer pony. He can hack any program their is." John says. Kevin is messing around with a computer, "You know it. Give me a program and I can do anything needed to hack it." he says as he takes apart the computer. When he moves a wire a spark flew into the air, "I meant to do that." he adds still working on it. John leads Jason to the workout room. When they walk in they see a big stallion. His coat is dark blue and his mane is a dark red that went with his coat.

He hits a big punching bag with his front hooves. With each hit the bag flies back into the wall and back to the stallion. The power behind the hits sends a powerful and loud sound filling the room. Jason can almost just feel the floor shake with each hit. "This is Brick. He is our power of the team. Nothing can stop this stallion. Also he is the explosive expert." John tells Jason. As Brick keep hitting the bag, they walk out to the shooting range.

"In here is our sniper." they walk over to a pony that is fully suited with goggles covering there eyes, "We call him Silent because he never talks, but he is an amazing sniper." John says as they watch Silent taking his gun apart and cleaning, "Hey Silent, meet the rookie." John says as Silent waves to Jason, "Cleaning your L15M7 again I see." John said as Silent nods. Jason looks at Silent, "Does he clean his sniper a lot?" he ask John, "Ya, he cleans it everyday to make sure it wont jam. One of the missions he was on had to be called back do to a jammed sniper. A few of his ally died. He makes sure his sniper wont jam again." John says as Silent is looking down at the disassemble sniper.

John and Jason walk out of the room and to the gun room, "Here is where we keep all of our guns. If you guess it we have it." John says as Jason looks at the racks of runs and ammo, "Wow you guys do have best of the best don't you." he ask, "We are the best squad their has been so I hope we do." John tells him as his walkie talkie goes off, "John we have a message from Celestia. Come quick." Kevin says as John and Jason run to the others.

Silent, Brick, and Kevin is standing in front of a big screen with Celestia on it, "Squad Leader John is here." he says standing right in front of the screen, "I have a mission for your squad. It has been seen that a small enemy base getting set up. If they get it up they are able to try to take control of a town south of NewColt. I need you five to go and check it out. If they are building one then I need you to take it out asap." Celestia tells them, "Info is sending as we speak. I hope for a mission complete in a few hours." she adds before the screen going black.

Brick smiles, "It looks like I do get to blow something up today." he says, "Hold it up their. It's only if they are making a base. You guys suit up and rally back up at the front door." John says as he opens up the message send about the mission. Kevin, Brick, Silent and Jason go to the gun room, "Rookie you need to make sure you keep up with us." Brick said in a voice that make Jason think twice about joining this war, "Just give me a TZR16A and I will be good." he replies, "I pick my teeth after a snack with that gun, but its your funereal." Brick said as he throws the gun with a few clips to Jason. Silent just uses his sniper, but grabbing a silencer for the mission. Kevin looks though the SMG's, "Brick will a UTM15 be good, or would I go with a PTP3?" he ask as he holds the guns, "Go with the UTM15." Brick replies.

When they get set up for mission Brick grabs a few blocks of explosive, "Hey Brick aren't those kinda small to take out much?" Jason ask, "These are my vary own making. They may be small, but they hit harder then anything you will ever use." Brick replies as he towers over Jason, "And one thing you will need to know about me. Never question what I do." he adds as he walks past him. Kevin follows but stops at Jason, "It's okay. He is hard to get use to and he dos not like Rookies. Lets go." Kevin leads Jason to the front door to meet up with the others. They head out well armed and with the info needed. Jason knows this isn't a huge mission, but he needs to make sure he does not mess up at all.