• Published 4th Oct 2018
  • 530 Views, 9 Comments

For TwiPON3 - kityluvr



A student runs away after cyberbullying, but it's not Sunset.

  • ...
4
 9
 530

Chapter 9

I felt Fluttershy slam on her brakes as we turned into the gas station. Thankfully, she didn't hit anything, but a few of us lost our lunches.

"Take my card," Twilight said

"Thanks," Sunset replied as Rainbow Dash, her, and Applejack raced in.

Fluttershy didn't waste a second getting her van filled.

"Maybe we should go and get something to put on our stomachs," Twilight suggested.

We all went in, only to find the trio still arguing with the clerk.

"No! Did you see anyone with scars!?" Sunset said, pulling the back of her shirt up to reveal what looked like scars from where something had been ripped off of her body.

"Sugarcube, he was probably carryin' his phone on silent!"

"Kind of boasting about what he could do with stuff!?"

"Girls! I haven't seen anybody like that!"

"Let me try," I said, "Besides, Twilight said for you to get something to eat."

"We could be on the road for days, guys."

"Have you seen anyone about my height, drives a Yugo, messy blue-and-black hair, round glasses, disturbed and/or irritated, blue jeans, a jacket-"

"I saw someone like that this morning after I got here. Why?"

"He's my cousin and he's going to kill himself! Where'd he go?"

"He just said 'East.'"

"Oh my God!"

"Listen," he said, looking to us all, "If you're all together, just take what you need. Don't bother paying for it."

"Applejack," Derpy said, "Help me get ice to put on the engine!"

By my calculations, we were at the gas station for a total of about fifteen minutes before we were back on the road.