• Published 4th Oct 2018
  • 530 Views, 9 Comments

For TwiPON3 - kityluvr



A student runs away after cyberbullying, but it's not Sunset.

  • ...
4
 9
 530

Chapter 4

Author's Note:

This is TwiPON3's perspective.

I wasn't sure how far away I was because some of the things in the car didn't work. I didn't want to know.

I saw twilight give way to the crack of dawn and nothing but open, unlabeled roads in the desert.

I was on the right track.

"I am fucking GLAD AS HELL I'm not in that town anymore," I said, pulling into a gas station and getting my wallet out of the other seat, "Gas, energy drink, food, and beer."

Several times during the night, my phone rang. As far as I was concerned, those bastards must've been dumber than I thought. They weren't going to get me.

"Fill up the Yugo," I said, "Also, I need some beer, food, and a pack of Red Bull wouldn't hurt."

"Are you okay?" the cashier said, "You look rough."

Spotting the drinks, I went over to them as I threw my prepaid card on the counter, "I've felt like shit for a long time."

I brought back a few cases of drinks to the counter, along with several bags of chips.

"Going somewhere?" he said, ringing up the stuff.

I thought about that, "Sure. East."

"Where?"

"Where the wind takes me."

He rung me up, so I took the stuff out, leaving some chips and a case of each drink in the seat so I could just reach over and get one whenever.

"No time like now," I said, opening a can of beer and drinking it as the pump filled my car with gas. As soon as it was finished, I went back, got my receipt, and drove off, back on the road until something happened.