• Published 29th Sep 2018
  • 245 Views, 0 Comments

Kahmey's Home Island - TheDevilDogLeader1987



Kahmey sets sail to his home island with six of his friends

  • ...
 0
 245

Kahmey's Home Island chapter 3

They began their journey to the center of the island so that Princess Twilight could light the fire of friendship and release the island from it’s frozen jacket. They noticed all of the ice blocks and the devil dogs contained within them. (Um, Kahmey, is there a reason why all of these other devil dogs are black coated and you are white coated?) Princess Twilight asked (Yeah only one will have white fur in one clan.) Kahmey replied. (But how is that?) Princess Twilight asked (I don’t know, I never was able to find that out. Though I was gonna ask my father why that was, but the wendigos attacked before I got the chance. There he is right over there.) Kahmey replied. Princess Twilight looked at the frozen canine and shed tears at the sight of the poor dog. (Oh Kahmey I’m sorry. But we have to stay strong if we’re gonna set this island free.) Princess Twilight said still in tears (Okay, well let’s follow the trail to the mountain.) said Kahmey pointing towards the trail with fence lining the side.

When they got into the trail Kahmey heard the well known sound of a wendigo vocalizing it’s presence. (We must be on full alert.) said Kahmey (Why, what’s going on?) RainbowDash asked
(The wendigo’s, I hear them.) Kahmey replied (I can handle them, no problem.) said
RainbowDash (I wouldn’t do that if I were you Rainbow, those creatures are not affected by bucking and punching. We will just have to keep out of their sight until we get to the top of the mountain, also no arguing, they will instantly sense it and become aware of our presence, we have to stay low if we see them. Did everypony catch all that?) said Kahmey (Yes.) said the six of them.

They got to the base of the mountain but the easiest way was blocked by wendigos. They noticed that the wendigos blocking the way were ready to freeze anyone they see. So the six ponies thought they were at a dead end, until Kahmey told them of another way to the top of the mountain.

(There is another path that we can take to get to the top of this mountain.) said Kahmey (Where is it?) Princess Twilight asked in an excited tone (Over here, follow me.) said Kahmey as he pointed to a cave of stairs. (That’s a lot of stairs, we will be way too tired to do anything when we get to the top.) Rarity complained (Trust me, it’s less than you think Rarity, now let’s get moving so we can give these creatures a taste of that fire of friendship.) Kahmey reassured Rarity

They began climbing the stairs to the top of the mountain. They got to the top and Princess Twilight got into position to light the fire. But they didn’t get there unnoticed. They saw three wendigos running on air towards them.