• Published 19th Aug 2012
  • 3,325 Views, 56 Comments

Madness in Equestria: Better Than Dying... Again. - Axcon



Hank, the most bad-ass killing machine is teleported into Equestria. Oviously, shit happens.

  • ...
6
 56
 3,325

No. 2 - Do It The Ninja Way!

Hank was discussing with Twilight if it was or not a good idea to make use of Hank's ninja abilities. "What if somepony sees you?"Twilight said concerned. "It will be easy if we do it at night." Hank said believing his method was flawless. "I don't know... OK we'll do it your way but I don't want anypony to get hurt." "Pfft... Easy."

Then Applejack entered the barn and found Twilight talking with the creature. "Wha- Twi come here a second" said Applejack, a little bit confused. "What is that thing?" Applejack was corrected by Twilight. "Who is him would be correct". Applejack thought a minute what Twilight just said. "Wait so it's a he? So I kicked him in-" She was interrupted by Twilight "Yes Applejack. You did". "Ow" was all that Applejack could say." Continuing with her speech Twilight explained Applejack Hank's plan of stealth and "ninja way". "Ok, but if something goes wrong it's your fault Twi" Applejack adverted Twilight, certain that the plan was not the best. "So, are you ready to go Hank?" Twilight asked as Hank checked all the stuff in his bag. "Certainly not. 'Cause you know... at night I said. It's not gonna be so effective at daylight." He answered Twilight, who knew the fact but didn't remembered. "Sorry" was her only answer.


Meanwhile somewhere in Nevada

"It's been almost a day since we don't hear anything about Hank" Deimos said shifting nervously and worried trough his hands and occasionally dropping the ash of his cigarette. "Let him be. The guy probably is at the bar or just in other place." Sanford said, his eyes fixed in the TV screen. "Yeah. But there's one problem. The fucker doesn't answers his phone! He doesn't even has signal! And let me tell ya, Nevada has wide cellphone cover." Deimos said sounding even more worried. "I don't know. Let him be" Sandford replied once again. "Hope he is ok." Was all that Deimos said.


Back in Equestria

It was nighttime. Everypony was asleep, and Hank prepared himself to execute his plan. "So let's overview this. I go silently trough the town heading exactly that way -said Hank pointing with his hand in some direction- and you will be waiting for me in a library." "Yes. It will be easy to recognize it because it's built in a tree" Twilight responded. "Oh-Kay... Ready?" "When you are."

Hank exited the barn running as fast as he could to the apple orchard. He saw a small house with light on the inside in a clear in the orchard. He continued and found himself in a hill with an overview of a small town. "Ok this must be the town She told me about." Hank said and started to descend the the hill.

When Hank arrived at the town he switched to stealth mode. "Ok let's go." he said taking cover against a wall. He ascended to the roof of a house and started jumping trough into his direction. Moments later he finally reached his destination. "Nice" he said standing on a roof. He took a few steps back and leaped at the big tree. "Holy Shiiiiiii...!" said Hank descending over the tree. He landed on the top of it. Face first of course.

Twilight was inside her house, reading a book waiting for Hank's arrival, when somepony knocked the door. Twilight opened and saw the face of yellow pegasus. "Um, hello Twilight. I hope I'm not bothering you. I just wanted to pass to say hello because I didn't saw you today." Fluttershy said. "No, no, Fluttershy It's ok I'm just waiting for a friend to arrive" she was interrupted by a sudden scream and a thud on her upper floor. "What was that?" Fluttershy asked, but her question was briefly answered by Hank descending down the stairs. "Let me tell ya, that was not a nice landing but I had wor- Aw shit..." Hank was interrupted by the sight of a yellow pony that watched terrified. "Um... Hi?" was all that he could formulate. "Ok Fluttershy come in please." Twilight said to the yellow mare, her view fixed on the Hank. Twilight closed the door and faced at Fluttershy who continued to stare at Hank. "Why, is she looking me like that?" Hank said touching his head just to find blood. "Oh no! Not again!" he exclaimed looking at the blood on his palm. "What is that?" Fluttershy said completely mortified. "Uh, well, that's Hank" Said Twilght pointing with a hoof to him. "How you doin'?" he said to Fluttershy. "Um... Ok?" was all that she could say in her current situation. "He's from another dimension, where everything is different from here so he might act different from us" Twilight told to Fluttershy, who's eyes were still fixed in the man. "Ok, now that I'm here tell everything I need to know, location and a brief info about your species" Hank demanded. "Ok well, where I should start" said Twilight tapping her chin. "Ugh... It's gonna be a long night" Hank said.


In the morning Hank woke up in a bed. Luckily as Twilight informed, her assistant Spike wasn't home, so he could sleep in her spare bed. "Well, another day in this place. Hope this one starts better than the last one. He crawled out of the bed put on his boots, his coat and he was ready for duty. He descended down the stairs and found Twilight making breakfast. "Good morning Hank" Twilight cordially said. "Hey" he just said plainly. "Thanks for letting me sleep in your bed. It was a little tiny but it was cozy" he continued. "You're welcome! Spike wasn't here, so I figured out you could sleep in that bed" she responded.

Somepony knocked the door and by reflex Hank jumped to the ceiling. Twilight opened the door and it was Rarity. "Hello darling, I came to bring Spike back" Spike entered the house and sat on the sofa. "I hope he didn't bothered you." Twilight said. "Oh no dear. He was marvelous" Hank was still up in the ceiling. "Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit. Can't. Stay. Here. Much. Longer. Go. Away. Dammit" he was thinking. As soon as Twilight closed the door, some seconds later, he fell down almost crushing Spike. "AAAAW SHIIII...!" He fell with a thud. Face first. "Bleeding! Again! C'mon!" he yelled at nothing in particular. "Umm... Twilight. What is that?" Spike asked, fear obvious in his face. "Oh, well, he is... Ugh, ok. Spike, he is Hank, a being from another dimension. He will stay with us until we find a way to send him back to his world. But keep this as a secret, nopony can know about him" Twilight answered, letting the little dragon perplexed and confused. Spike started thinking, tapping his chin with his claw, until he finally come up with something. "So this means I can play with him-" he was interrupted by Hank. "Don't even think about it, I might be friendly here but I'm not in my best mood. So, don't fuck with me." Hank just laid back on the sofa with a hand on his forehead. "I need to patch my face up. Why God has something my face? I just can't get why I always fall face first" he said, it wasn't until after a few minutes when he removed the hand of his face that he noticed that there wasn't anyone around. He looked around and found a note on the table that Twilight left there.
Hank, I went with Spike to find the girls. Please don't touch anything or leave the library. Don't let anypony see you. We'll be back in a couple of minutes.

"Well, what the hell I'm going to do until they get back." Hank said to nothing, but then he felt a warm liquid run down his forehead. "Oh! Right! My face! I need to put some bandages on it" he said and reached for his satchel. He bandaged and sat there a couple of minutes. "Fuck, they're taking forever! Ah well" Hank said as he laid back and closed his eyes. There's nothing a nap can't solve. He though.

Author's Note:

And that makes the second chapter. Damn that was a lot of time. Well after dealing with an insane procrastination I finally got to write the second chapter. Hope you enjoyed it! Even if it a little bit shorter than the last one. Someday I will write the third one. Expect even more crazy things by Hank. You are gonna love him.