• Published 30th Aug 2018
  • 1,461 Views, 10 Comments

Welcome to Earth - Quill_Fiction



What happens when Ponies come to earth? Here is a millitary report on the effects of Equestrian society.

  • ...
6
 10
 1,461

Day 7

Author's Note:

Just wanted to tell you that I added a paragraph to Day 3. Here it is

We've also decided on vaccinating some children to see what happens. We started with Subject 1S, Sahil Amin, a child from England. We pumped him up with Pure medical magic to see what happens. Nothing in particular was shown to happen apart from a change in eye colour, which now repeatedly changes colour throughout the day. Also a couple strands of his hair has also changed from black to mint green. We tested on 3 other children with one having different results than the others. One child, Callum Officer, didn't have much changes apart from unremovable Equestrian symbol which has been unidentified on his forehead. 2 other children Jordan and Dean Carroll, now have tatoos of wings on thier back. We've decided on leaving them be for a year and see what happens after.

This was added to make the story more interesting in the future

After our recent successes, the races of Equus have asked if they could use our world's technology. Naturally we said yes, since they have helped our world progress so much. We first sent engineers and scientists from all around the globe to go to Equus and see how we can help.

7 hours later, they sent us and other governments the information they were looking for. They've deducted that whilst technology can work there in Equus, they have no source of energy. If they use enchanted crystal or magic the device will explode and if we transfer coal or fossil fuels the substance will turn into 1kg of dust, it doesn't matter if the fossil fuel is a metric ton of coal, the substance will always turn into dust. We believe that this is because fossil fuels are 'impure'.

Since we're unable to use dust as an energy source, we instead decided on recreating solar panels and wind turbines using the materials of Equus. We will use iron, steel, fibre but we will also use Dragonium from the Dragonlands, Aether from Cloudsdale and Alternon from the Changeling Hive. Using these new plans, we estimate that these new energy sources will be even better than the ones on Earth and will be finished in a month or two.

On another note, the public have found out that many Equisians have poly amourous relationships. The entire public is outraged and disgusted with this information, although after we told them of Equestria's gender imbalance, many started to stop their barbaric attacks. Now the UN has to think about intimate relationships with the Equisians. Due not technically being bestiality since the ponies are sentient, it also creates awkwardness between our races.

Signing out,

~ Colonel Jefferson