• Published 15th Aug 2018
  • 1,007 Views, 18 Comments

Moondancer's Spoiled Rich Reform Test Trial - Nebbie



Spoiled Rich and Lightning Dust both committed heinous crimes. Moondancer's new reformation program will ensure they come out knowing empathy and compassion with tough love.

  • ...
16
 18
 1,007

A Bottle of Whiskey

When the next morning came, I thankfully didn't mistake Lightning Dust for my husband this time. I was paralyzed in her embrace, unable to stop thinking about the night before. I thought for a moment about how only a poor pony would do something like that, but I found myself no longer with the confidence to degrade another like that in my mind, and the idea melted away. I felt helpless, like Lightning could tear me apart if she wanted, even though she was still sound asleep. I began to wonder if this is how a broke pony feels, and if that's how it became a synonym for being bitless.

I did everything I could to prevent from breaking down into tears. Luckily for me, Lightning eventually got up with a yawn and casually strolled to the toilet to urinate as if I wasn't even there. While it was perhaps the ultimate disrespect to ignore me like that, it was better than her usual antics, and let me stew in my slightly-soiled sheets a long while.

Eventually, however, I had to get up for the eggs and waffle breakfast, and to relieve myself before I made the sheets completely-soiled. Lightning had a devious smirk the whole time, like she was waiting for me to fall into her trap by saying something; I decided it best to keep quiet and let her make the first move as I chewed my food. It was only after a while that I realized this too was a disrespect, she was manipulating me into not doing my usual tactic of establishing dominance with verbal questioning...

Before I could really dwell on whether I had been completely outmaneuvered at my own game after what amounted to, effectively, breaking the rules, Moondancer showed up. "How are we doing today? I'm going to be doing another round of physical examinations to make sure you two are alright."

Lightning grinned. "I'm feeling excellent, much better than yesterday."

I gulped slightly, and hesitated as I spoke. "I-I'm okay." It was technically true, if taken to mean physically.

Moondancer seemed to tell something was up with the look she was giving, but thankfully she didn't pry. "Alright, same deal as before, come along."

Lightning gave me a look like I was a piece of meat as she trotted past, and brushed my nose with her tail. It gave me chills, as it reminded me of rich colts who'd trot past poorer fillies that really had no choice; it was intended to intimidate them in a way that wouldn't upset the common ponies seeing it in the street.

After a few moments, I trotted along too, hoping that knowing the examination process would make it more bearable, so that I could hold things together.


I'd been lost in thought about Filthy and Diamond as my blood pressure was taken, wondering what they thought of me. With my mind elsewhere, I didn't even notice my tail being lifted until there was a cold rectal thermometer, unlubricated this time, being jammed inside me. I gasped loudly, then squirmed and hyperventilated slightly.

Moondancer quickly yanked it out, which made me both panic more and let out a fart, then chuckled. "Woops, forgot the gel. Sorry, just try to relax."

Easy for her to say. As Lightning Dust broke out into a fit of laughter only broken by a surprised moan, my mind was back to my thoughts during the first physical exam, about how I was nothing but a test subject to her, and it was not helped at all when she again didn't warn me about the insertion. If my father hadn't drilled into my head as a filly the importance of appearing strong in non-private settings, I would've sobbed right there and then.

When we were finally done and trotting back, Lightning had the gall to smack and grope my rear in front of Moondancer, her assistant, and the guards, then keep her wing on it the whole way to the cell. I kept silent, knowing talking would only lead to further humiliation.

Moondancer whispered something to her assistant about a psychological examination before they left us be.

"So, ready for a surprise, my little slut?" asked Lightning Dust.

I sighed, and tried to muster some kind of snide reply, but what came out was rather weak. "If it's up your butt right now, my tongue's too short."

Lightning chuckled. "No, no, it's a little too big for that, and you'd know from what you did to your daughter."

That last remark stung worse than a hundred wasps could dream of, and finally broke me. Tears ran down my face, so I looked down to hide it as I tried to distract by pointing out the oddness of what she said. "S-surely, you couldn't get a wine bottle here."

Lightning pulled something from out under the bed, not having noticed I was crying yet. "Whiskey, actually. Much easier to acquire, and I've got some friends in the guard. I figure I'll share some with ya, since you've been so good."

She lifted up my chin with her hoof, and I knew I couldn't hide it any longer. I sniffled slightly, my cheeks streaked with wetness. Lightning's smile seemed to crack a little before it slowly vanished. "Oh, uh...hey, look, just cause you're my bitch in here doesn't mean you've gotta...do that. Come on, huh, a few sips of this and you'll forget your worries."

I took a moment to collect myself, but it was difficult in the midst of my sobbing. I couldn't believe that she thought a single present like this would help after what she'd done, but I knew that there weren't many other options, and that I wanted her to stay in a kind mood as long as possible. "I...suppose." I said as I wiped away some tears with my hoof.

She got out a cup and poured some for me. It wasn't long before we were both very drunk, as the empty bottle would need to be taken away during the night by the guard on watch.


There are parts of that night I still don't remember, but I'm pretty sure that Lightning tried to apologize, and ended up crying herself a little while I sat on her belly. I don't think I bought her excuses that it was the only way to get me to stop antagonizing her, but I wasn't in much of a state to argue as I told her she was "smoking hot" while I accidentally farted and peed on her. She'd never let me live that one down, claiming I in fact could've prevented some of the contents of my bladder from soaking her. I'm actually not entirely sure that she's wrong, as I figure I could've gotten off her when I lost control, but I don't remember whether I didn't for revenge or just inability to think in time.

What I remember quite clearly is late that night, long after we finished the bottle and were actually becoming less drunk and a little less urine-soaked, that we started to make out on the filthy bed, and proceeded to go all the way. Filthy wishes he could make me scream that loud so many times in one night.

By the time we'd cuddled up and were too tired to stay awake much longer, I was almost feeling like things would be okay. Deep down, I hated Lightning for what she'd done, but my early days with Filthy had prepared me for accepting somepony even when you truly want to put a cactus in their every orifice much, much more than you wanted to make dirty love with them.