• Published 22nd Jul 2018
  • 466 Views, 5 Comments

Main 6 KIDS - mlpbestie



The lives of the main 6 with their kids

  • ...
5
 5
 466

Sparity:Part 1

Rarity's family was gathered around the table eating Ruby Pancakes. Fluttershy and Pandora had just left and the family was getting ready for school.
"Ok Quartz, since you are the first one done you can go take a bath . Amethyst you're next" Rarity said warmly.

Quartz raced upstairs and took a quick bath before dashing out the door. Amethyst walked upstairs and galloped out the door wearing light blue shear dress.

Spike picked up the dishes saying "Hey Rares, I gotta go do some Dragonland stuff for a few hours if you don't mind"

"Oh it's ok darling I have to do some cleaning anyways. " Rarity said giving Spike a kiss on the lips. Spike left the house an hour later leaving the unicorn by herself. "Hmm ,should I clean the kitchen or the bathroom first?"

Suddenly the white unicorn smelled a horrible stench. She traced it back to the bathroom where she found an open 'Amore Mane' shampoo bottle ,the kind Amethyst uses. She couldn't dump the product out , so she tore the bottle apart and pooled it into the sink. Among the glorious white product were disgusting red streaks. It was blood, fake blood thank celestia but still blood. Rarity knew that Quartz did this. He'd been bullying Amethyst for the last few months , kicking , tail pulling things that looked like accidents, but this was too far.

Rarity, being the protective mother that she is galloped over to her son's class and pulled him out for the rest of the day .

"Why would you do that to your poor sister, Quartz?" Rarity asked.

"It's fun" Quartz shrugged.

Shocked the unicorn replied " Bullying, young colt is not fun.

The colt went to turn around,but Rarity grabbed him and put him in her 'inspiration room'

screams of emotional scarring could be heard

Author's Note:

This takes place right. after the scene in Fluttercord Part 1. Also now you see the drama unfold. Fluttershy hates Sugar Belle and Quartz is a bully.