• Published 31st Jul 2012
  • 805 Views, 2 Comments

DISORDER - grayblossom



I thought that dreams never came true. Until i met her. She calls herself - Princess Celestia.

  • ...
9
 2
 805

Chapter One - Possibly, Maybe

Chapter One – Possibly, maybe.

Me and Celestia...our relationship began a few days ago. But first, let me tell you about me and the world I live.
My name is Gray, Gray Showblind. Born in the Russia (don't ask about my name, it just happens to be that way) , Asian, 22 years old. Applied to the Moscow Power Engineering Institute (MPEI) - Thermal and atomic power engineering institute.
It's a mess. I've barely managed to get here and now I've taking a lot of pressure from studies.
But there is a one thing that keeps me going. It's our “bar-nights” with my new friend Simon.
He is a decent guy. We met only two months ago and instantly became closest friends. And now it’s almost a ritual to get drunk on every Friday evening in the bar called “Stray Sheep”. Weird name eh? Like from videogame. But I think we need this stuff. I mean this pressure man… Sometimes I really want to kill my professor “Atom”. Atom is not the real name, just a nick name. But whatever, I don't want to think about him anyway.
So that's how I live. Not the best live I guess. But this is an independent life. And it’s not that bad.
And one evening, Friday evening when I was really, really drunk...
Simon was pretty sober. Cheeky bastard, he got the upper hand in this “drunk” business. Me, well...I’ll get drunk pretty fast. We've paid the bill in Stray-Sheep bar and headed home. It was late night plus raining, heavy raining.
 - Simon you bastard. Just tell me man, about...ugh... - I was ready to puke.
 - Easy man. Easy. Can you walk? - He looked worried.
 - Yeah. Just wait a minute. Go on ahead I’ll go buy a soda or something to sober up. - Ah, man my legs...
 - You sure? I can…
 - Go, just go…Oh, don't forget about our meal man.
 - Okay, if you say so.
Simon looked worried but I was a big boy so he left.
 - Shit...Freaking rain… - I've decide to sit down on a closest bench.
Man. Drunk like shit, again. Is this what I want? Well I need to let go of all the pressure I've taking during the week.
 - Such a lame excuse. - I've whispered.
Skies were pitch black. Dark clouds were like snakes entangling the skies. It's November already huh? Good time to have a smoke. Moment passed and I was smoking, enjoying the cigarette in my solitude night.
 - Aaaaahhhh!!! - I heard it! Someone screamed!
I've checked the street, no one here.
 - Heeeeellllp!!! - Damn, someone in danger!
I've ran as fast I could. It was nearby, almost around the corner.
It was a girl. She was surrounded. Three guys standing up front, one with the knife. Shit, what a delicate situation.
 - Who the fuck are you? - Said one of them, I guess he was the leader.
 - Okay guys...Let’s talk about this, okay? - No need to be rude with these guys.
 - Go talk with yourself prick. Get the fuck out. Or you will regret it. - The “knife” guy was looking straight at me.
So here is the plan. I've get the knife from this guy. Next I broke his finger; dodge the other one, leader according his M.O will act later that everyone else. Got to stay calm though, one mistake and everything is screwed.
 - Didn't you hear.... - Started the “knife” guy.
I've slammed his head alright. The other two was shocked. This is my chance! Quickly as I could, I’ve grabbed the knife from him and broke his finger. He screamed and the other one tried to punch me at my face, but too late. One swing and his leg were full of blood. Excellent plan...What? Shit, I've started to feel dizzy...Damn vodka....
The leader realized my vulnerability and punched me at my face. Damn, it's really hurts.
 - You fucker! You will pay for this! - This is it. Fucking vodka, fucking me. What have I done? These bastards will probably kill me.
Situation quickly went south. It's the end for you Gray. I've looked at the girl. Man what a beauty. I guess she was worth dying. Strangely, she wasn’t scared at all. With that weird look she was staring at me like I was something that she can’t explain. With a gaze filled with interest and joy. Creepy.
 - Got nothing to say? You bitch! - And another "nice" slam at my head. Man, enough already. Finish me off will ya?
One of them takes the knife. I can see the shine of a deadly metal feel smell of my blood on the air. Death draws near and all this is my fault. Goodbye world. It was a pretty good life. I closed my eyes and stood still. I will die like a samurai, with honor to myself.
Usually in the moments like this, all your life passes by in your thoughts. Not in my case. All I can see, imagine is the face of the girl standing near. I hope you’ve worth it girl. I really hope so.
Silence. Only sounds of rain drizzled inside my head.
 - Put the knife down. – Wait a minute I know that voice!
 - Shit Simon! Glad you here! – I was really, really glad. Fuck, saved after all.
Yeah, it was Simon with a gun. I totally forgot that he had a license! Freaking lifesaver!
 - Gray, are you alright? - His voice was too calm. But this is Simon, alright. He can control himself in situations like this.
 - Can’t complain… They hammered my “beautiful” face pretty good.
Wait a minute, where is the girl? Just when did she manage to escape? Oh, why I think like a kidnapper?
 - Run, motherfuckers. - Said Simon.
Thugs ran off pretty fast. Damn bastards.
 - Shit Gray. What the fuck was that? Did you started all this? – He is yelling but I don’t give a shit.
 - There was the girl…Did you’ve seen her?
 - No, I didn’t see any girls here. Oh, that’s why you’ve done this? Honorable but stupid. So much like you Gray. – Oh, now he is smiling!
 - Bug off man. – Shit, just when did she manage to go away…Well at least another princess saved Gray. Plus one to my karma.
 - Let’s go home Simon. Nothing to do here.
 - At least you’re sober now.
 - Possibly, maybe Simon. You know it’s always like that.