• Published 31st Jul 2012
  • 805 Views, 2 Comments

DISORDER - grayblossom



I thought that dreams never came true. Until i met her. She calls herself - Princess Celestia.

  • ...
9
 2
 805

Prologue

DISORDER




Prologue:

 - No one here? Good. Well, let's begin. - Said girl with long white hair.
The girl with an expressionless white hair was looking straight at me. Her eyes filled with green, lips red as blood and face...Oh; you can never forget that face. Such a deep face, filled with beauty of a princess and emotions of angel. She was perfection, true beauty. But I was calm as rock. At least I tried to stay calm. It’s was a November evening. Both of us in the classroom filled with evening smells, tender feelings of love in the air. But we were no lovers at all.
 - What's wrong? Oh, did I offend you? Sorry about that, but I’m not seeing you as a human person at all. - So cold. Her voice was like winter, cold winter night.
 - What am i to you, then? - I was really pushing myself out. Keep calm Gray, keep it cool.
 - You are...An “interest”. That's why I summoned you. I want to talk about you.
What?! Interest, she says? The “queen” of this university wants to know about me? Smells really fishy, maybe it’s some kind of a sick joke. I don't want to get involved to some strange shit.
 - I know this is really strange. Let's be rational. I'm more that superior than you and now you teasing yourself with a storm of questions. - Her voice like an ice breath. Burns your soul out. Damn, girl now I understand all the fuss about you.
 - You damn right, Celestia.
For a second the ice barrier on her face collapsed and I saw...or I think I saw her smile. Oh man, give me a break. Everything is so fucking weird, right now. It's like a dream or...Bad book?
 - Listen, Celestia. You kinda evaded the answer back then. So, one last time I ask you this - What am i to you? - Good job, Gray. Now you will lose your chance to make a valuable friend.
 - Do you really want to know? - Now she was staring at me. Creepy.
 - Yes. - I was ready for anything. ANYTHING. Come, girl. Blow me out, break me up.
 - I'm seeing you as a fiction character from “My little Pony – Friendship is Magic” animated series. - So much calm, how to hell she...Wait a minute...
Well I thought I was ready for anything...But not for this.
 - WHAT?!
 - Keep clam, Gray. It's a honest answer. - Despite my intense reaction, her face stayed cold.
Ice Queen. She is a freaking ice queen in “human” form.
The rest of the evening we spend in silence. I just sit there and like – eyes down, hands in “U” form.
Like a child, ignorant and offended. She didn't left me ether. Freaking strange November evening.