• Published 7th Jul 2018
  • 8,659 Views, 122 Comments

Warrior To Hero - Flowjam



A young man transported to equestria. Becoming a hero to the ponies slowly and rising up to being a point figure in the equestria world

  • ...
40
 122
 8,659

Chapter 9 Into the Everfree forest, and saving the ponies of ponyville

Over the hours of their journey drake and skyress came across beautiful open grass plains, and seeing the normal types of animals like rabbits and squirrels. The weather was warm and everything around them was peaceful. Drake has been to similar places back on earth, he liked the peaceful aura the open space gave off. They continued onwards, and finding themselves in a more rocky environment. There were holes on the side of a cliff, skyress flew up to inspect one of the holes. If drake hadn't sensed danger coming from the hole and leaping up grabbing her away from it skyress would have been bitten and maimed by a large eel that came out of the hole. He told her to stay by his side and let him check out dangerous things that they may encounter. She nodded and they continued to move forward.

Soon the hours ended with the day and the second day of their journey was much more interesting after drake placed the bag of bits inside in backpack. After they woke up inside a secluded cave, ate and put their clothes on, they came across a large lake in their path. The only possible thing they could do is for drake to swim over and skyress to fly, or walk down the side of the lake to find a way across.

Drake thought up another way, and changed his element to ice. He crouched down and stuck his hand in the water, while he focused skyress watched to see what drake would do. But then she saw something moving inside the lake and moving towards drake.

Before she could warn him, a huge fish faced sea monster shot out and aimed it's teeth at drake. Sadly for the monster drake already knew it was near him when he stuck his hand in the water. He acted on the monster when his spread of spiritual magic reach the other side of the lake and wide enough for him to walk over. Drake said "Ice age" then froze not only the monster instantly but the front part of the lake. Wide enough for him to walk over and not having to get himself wet by swimming across.

Drake pulled his hand out of the ice, he looked at the frozen fish monster and "Bash" kicked it right in the face. Destroying it's face as the pieces shatter around him. Drake dispelled his ice element and looked over his shoulder at skyress, he said "Alright lets keep on moving" he sounded like he just didn't get attack by a monster. He then walked passed the rest of the frozen monster and walked across the frozen lake with ease.

Skyress looked over the lake, she was speechless that drake almost covered the whole thing on ice. He just frozen enough for him to walk across. she flew over the lake and met drake on the other side, skyress landed and said "Wow dad, I didn't know you could do something like this" mentioning the lake, still shocked by how amazing drake froze part of it.

Drake said "Well my powers are more intoned to life's elements. My ice element could probably freeze the whole lake, or my fire element could burn down a forest, heck my lighting can destroy boulders and rocks. My powers are both strong and dangerous, I didn't want to freeze the whole lake because that would kill the animals swimming inside"

Skyress now knew why drake didn't freeze the entire lake and agreed with him. They continued on their journey passing by pony towns and cities like Baltimare and filly Delphia. They encountered a place call dodged city with a train system but drake didn't want to take a train, saying that it would be too easy. So they kept on walking, or for skyress that flew next to drake some times.

Soon enough they passed by the route that leads to canterlot that drake heard from greta were the rulers live. Moving onwards drake and skyress are greeted by a forest, known as the everfree forest. Drake could feel something about the forest that peaked his interest. It was like the forest was in a way alive, but that would be ridicules, if this world was normal.

Skyress felt nervous because of the forest, she said "Dad are we really going in there" she was ready for any kind of adventure just not the scary kind.

Drake calm her nerves "Don't worry skyress you got me remember, and this forest doesn't seem so bad. Looks pretty harmless to me"

Right when drake said that a large creature shot out of the forest, drake quickly grabbed skyress and jumped away getting some distance from the animal. Drake got a good look at the animal and saw that it was a manticore. The descriptions from the book he read about equestria's animals was completely right. A lions body, scorpion tail, bat like wings, spikey mane, and much bigger than any normal size lion.

It's sharp eyes landed on them, saliva coated it's fangs possible hungry for a snack. The manticore "Roared" at them, scaring skyress but not drake, he moved her behind him and placed his left hand on durendal's handle.

Drake said "Stay back, I'll handle this" he moved forward towards the manticore that looked at him in surprise, never seeing anything like drake or would move up to something as ferocious as him. The manticore fended the thought off and growled at drake that kept on walking towards the large beast, the manticore lowered down in a pounchng stand that made drake stop.

With a loud roar the manticore leap at drake, claws beared and mouth wide open. Drake didn't pull durendal out and instead dodged to the right, moving pass the manticore as it lands were he stood. When it landed the manticore turned and went for drake, claws out swiping at him but drake move away from his claws not even getting close to his coat.

Drake's dodging angered the manticore. Drake moved away left and right away from his claws, but then instead of attacking with another swipe of it's claws the manticore moved it's body to the side and sent it's scorpion tail at him.

Instead of impaling drake with it's stinger like it thought, the manticore heard the sound of a sword being drawn and then "Schlicht" the feeling of pain. The manticore roared in pain from the sudden feeling. He moved back and looked to see the top part of it's stinger cleaved off. Drake waited for the manticore to attack with it's tail so that he could cut off the stinger, the most dangerous part of the creature thanks to it's vemon he read about in his book.

It whined from the pain it felt from it's stinger being cut off, the manticore being distracted by it's sliced tail would be it's undoing because in seconds drake was coming upon the manticore. It looked up just in time to see drake leap up and "Schlicht" strike downward at the manticore.

Durendal cleave the beast skull with drake's strength. The blade was stuck inside the head, no sound came out of the manticore mouth as it's body slumps down on the ground, killed by one blow from Drake on the head. He placed his boot on it's head and pulled durendal free. He waved the sword so that the blood came off, he sheath durendal and looked were skyress was. She looked amazed at how drake ended the manticore easily.

She ran up to him, she said "That was awesome dad. Manticore's are suppose to be strong and deadly but you took it down in one hit!"

Drake changed his element to ice "I read up on the creatures in equestria. I waited for it to use it's tail so that I could cut it off, being the most dangerous thing it had on him" drake froze the manticore solid, surprising skyress and wondering what he was doing.

Drake change his element to fire "With it's tail gone I just attacked not having to worry about getting stung" he blasted the frozen manticore into pieces destroy everything leaving nothing behind of the manticore "And boom! Dead manticore" he finished.

Skyress looked at the spot where the dead manticore was, she's never seen a full grown manticore before. Seeing the large beast leap out of the forest scared her. But with her dad by her side it wasn't much scary. She felt a finger tap her shoulder, she turned and looked up at drake, he nodded his head towards the forest.

With the thought of her father by her side skyress put on a brave look and nodded her head back. Drake smiled that she was being brave, he stuck his hand out and grabbed her claw. Skyress felt his hand on her claw she looked up at drake, he said "This way we won't separate, we go in together" she smiled and halt his hand tight.

They walked inside the forest and kept on going. An hour passed and nothing has tried to attack them, but drake felt like he was being watched by something. He didn't know what it is or even if it was some creature because he felt it was looking at them from every direction. Drake didn't mind it, he felt no hostility force from it so it was likely watching them and only watching.

The inside of the forest was dark, the trees and brush of the leafs kept the sunlight out. Drake has been to similar places that did the same but never a forest. Skyress was close to drake the whole time, looking around hoping nothing would pop out and attack them. But somethings don't go has you want it. Drake sensed something coming, he stopped making skyress stop and placed his right hand on masamune. From the front a creature that resembled a wolf jumped out of the bushes.

Drake thought it was a normal wolf but it wasn't. Drake had on a confused look, it wasn't a wolf but one that looked like one but made of wood? It resembled a wolf, four legs, ears, tail, but completely made out if wood. Sharp wooden teeth, glowing green eyes, everything about it was weird and also interesting.

It wasn't alone, and four more came out of the bushes. They formed around drake and skyress, bearing their teeth. Skyress whimpered as she moved closer to drake. Drake looked at each one, all looking the same. Drake didn't want to kill them mostly because they looked dumbly cool, he thought "What to do, what to do...?" And then he got it. Scaring them with something they fear.

He moved his right hand away from masamune and held it in front of him, Drake said "I wouldn't attack use if I were you" their ears rose up listening to him, but then they started to stalk towards them. Drake continued "Not unless" he changed his element to fire and coated his hand on fire. The sudden blaze, heat, and light of the fire startled the wolf's into backing away from him. Drake grinned "Yeah that's right! Back off unless you want to become ashes"

They soon started to whine like scared dogs and lowering themselves to the ground in a scared manner. Drake found it cute, reminding him of the wolf's he tamed back home. He wanted to try something, he said to skyress "Back up skyress. I'm going to do something awesome" she looked at the wolf's like she did with the manticore and did as he asked.

Drake coated his left hand on fire, the action scared the wolf's even more. The sight of the fire freezing them in place. Drake waved his arms in a circular motion, pulled his hands to his chest then step his right foot forward tilted, his body doing the same and his left foot facing sideways, He moved his right hand angled up and his fingers in a claw like way, the same with his left hand but down to his chest and claw aimed down, his legs crouched down slightly.

Drake learned some stuff from the book he hasn't tried yet and wanted to do one right here and see what would happen. With his formation complete and in his stance, his body was covered in fire and formed above him, above him a giant wolf made of fire was create putting the wolf's, and skyress in shock.

Drake yelled "Haaa!" This made the flame wolf howl loudly in the forest. The wolf's lowered their ears from the noise, skyress covered hers with her claws. When the wolf stopped they looked at the flaming wolf, to the wooden wolves it was like looking at a God made of fire. Drake dropped his stance in doing so dissipated the wolf above him.

He walked over to the wolf's, moving to the one that first popped out. It looked at drake in widen green eyes, it stood still as drake stood in front of it. To them they thought drake was some unknown creature like the ponies, griffons, or monsters that come inside trespassing their territory. But know after the display he showed they looked at him in a new light, a powerful alpha that should be respected.

Drake already knew this, by showing your strength and power an animal would fear and respect you on how you display yourself to them. He's done this many times mostly to befriend them so that he wouldn't have to kill them. Drake knelt down in front of the wolf, he moved his hand towards it. The wolf flinched but drake stop it from whimpering "Shh... it's alright" he gently placed his hand on the wolf. He felt the hardness of the wood it was made of but didn't stop and started petting.

This surprised drake because it could feel his touch even if it was made out of wood, the wolf yiped in delight of being petted never feeling something like this before, but liking it. Pleasant sounds the wolf gave off attracted the others and they moved to drake as he petted the wolf on it's head.

They sat down next to him and barked at him, he looked over at them still petting the first one as it moved it head fully into his hand. They pawed the ground and placed their wooden paws on their heads telling drake they want to be petted too.

He complied and placed his other hand on one of them and petted. The wolf made the same noise as the first and acted the same. This soon became a petting frenzy as drake petted each one at a time.

Skyress watch as her father made the wolf's surrender to him and act like puppy dogs right after. She walked over to them, her movement made one of the wolf's look at her, she froze as the wolf just looked at her.

Drake saw this and said "Don't worry sky they won't attack" he rubbed the wolf's head making it turn to him. Skyress was know standing next to drake with the wolf's lying down close to him, some rubbed their heads on his coat and the first wolf licking his cheek making him laugh.

He wiped off the sap from his cheek "These guys are abnormal" he took his backpack off and pulled out one of the books that's about the creature in equestria, he opened the book and flipped the pages that he didn't look at "Maybe in here... got it!" The page displayed an image of the wolf's, above it said "Timberwolves" drake said "Sounds fitting"

The book said that timberwolves were dangerors territorial animals that live only in the everfree. Many don't know why they only live in the everfree or how they came to be saying that magic is mostly likely the cause. They move in packs and will retreat when they are outnumbered, the book say that they possibly live in caves and eat meat like the wolf's on earth. Drake believe that the word dangerous for these timberwolves would be because they would attack those that are weaker. But showing your dominance to them would get them to respect you like any reasonable predator.

He put the book back in his pack, he stood up making the timberwolves do the same, sitting down like behaved pets and see what he would do. Drake looked at each of them and thought "If these guys live here they should know the way out or where the town is"

He clapped his hands together making them raise their ears at attention. This intrigued him, he said "Can you all understand me?" To his surprise they nodded their heads.

Drake scratched his hair, he said "Ok this should go smoothly then. Can all animals here understand english?" He asked them, they tilted their heads in confusion, drake thought that they may not know.

"Forget it. Can you five lead me and my daughter out of here, take use to were this ponyville place is" he said to them. They each nodded or bark in acceptance, they turned walked to where they came from.

When they got there four went through the bushes and the last looked over at them barked and nodded it's head to follow them. Drake smiled and said "Come on skyress they'll take use to ponyville much faster than walking around aimlessly"

Skyress hasn't said anything for a while, she said "That was totally wicked!" She shot her hands in the air. She surprised drake from her outburst. She flew over to the timberwolf and waved drake over "Come dad! Let's go!"

Drake rolled his eyes and jogged over to her. They followed the timberwolves through the forest. One walked by his right and another on his left like guard dogs watching the area for anything hostile, sniffing around and moving their ears around their heads.

One was next to skyress that drake believed was female because how slimer the wood was on her. The last two are up front leading the way. Drake was slowly liking the forest, it may be mysteries but gave off a life warming feeling, a lot more than any other forest or jungle he's been to.

As they continued onwards, passing by a hut hidden by large leafs and grass. The small group came upon an open light source, an opening out of the everfree.

Skyress said "Dad look. It must be where ponyville is"

Drake nodded "Must be if they lead use here. The town should be right ahead" he was going to thank the timberwolves for taking them here but then drake heard sounds of screaming where the light was coming from.

Not only that but the scent of smoke and fire hit his noise faster than the wolves, they also smelled it and whined from the smell, pawing at their noses. There was something else hidden behind it, drake sniffed the air, the smell of iron and drake knew what it is.

"Blood" drake whispered "The town must be under attack" he thought.

Drake looked down at the timberwolves, he whistled to get their attention "Thanks for the help, know get going" he told them. They listen and the tone drake gave off was more like an order, they did as he said and left them going back where they came from.

Skyress also notice the demand he told the wolves, she said "Dad what's wrong" she then also smelled the smoke but bleached form the iron smell "Ew what is that, it smells like raw iron"

Drake grabbed her arm and said "Come on, move slow with me ok. We can't let ourselves get spotted"

Skyress wondered why they would hide "Why would we hide dad" she asked.

Drake said as they came upon the light "We're about to find out" he moved the leafs away and got a look of the town called ponyville. The place looked terrible, houses on fire, the smell of blood in the air.

Sounds of those pleading for mercy caught Drake's ears. He looked and saw ponies being grouped up by large creatures. They were monsters, the ones that attacked ponyville for reason only they know. Drake looked at their faces, filled with fear and terror by the monsters surrounding them and holding them captive. He saw nine ponies in armor, thinking they must have been soldiers or guards that tried to fight back.

He looked at the monsters, each one looking different from the other but some looking the same. First was the large monsters, the first one is the Cyclops, it had one eye like the stories say, taller than the houses maybe the height of a large tree, there are eight of them some wielded giant clubs as weapons.

Second largest monster looked liked cathulu, but seeing as the world isn't going crazy than their not the actual world destroyer. There were five of them, heads of squids and body parts of a human.

Next was the normal sized monsters but taller than the ponies. There were four that walked on all four, it's skin looked rotten, it's back had sharp spikes, and like the Cyclops they only had one eye, drake called them Nothic mostly because he wanted a name for it.

Next was the human monster-like ones. There were 10 of them, each one looking like goats with large horns on their heads, and goat like feet. They looked strong enough to overpower any of the stallion's they face, wielding bloody swords that must of came from the dead pony soldiers. Drake called them aries.

Next was the smallest monster, they were goblins. Tiny little bastards, the size of children looking just as ugly in the stories. In their hands were daggers and short swords small enough for them. There were 30 of them all suited in weak looking armor, probably tasked as grunts to run in and attack first.

And finally the weirdness of them all was the one in the large robe. It held a staff, the top of the staff had a large red crystal, it's body seemed to be made out of worms? But for the most part he seemed to be the leader of them, pointing his staff at the goblins and moving them out.

Drake counted them all. The total being 58 monster in ponyville and possibly more further out in the town. Drake and skyress heard the sound of thumping and out came another cyclops holding a few pony guards in his hands, next to it was another nothic dragging an dead guard pony in it's teeth.

The worm wizard said "Place them down with the rest" it's voice was scratchy and monotone that creeped skyress out and the ponies that heard it. The cyclops grunted and dropped them near the ponies, a few goblins surrounded them tying them then shoving them into the group of ponies. The nothic tossed the body inflicting the mares in the group to scream seeing as the body was dead.

Drake clenched his teeth at the display. Him and skyress heard someone speak out at the worm wizard. A lavender furred unicorn mare with a dark blue mane, two highlights one being pinkie, and the other purple spoke out. She had on a dark blue shirt over a white collar shirt under it, and a plaid skirt. She said "How dare you! Ponyville is a nice and peaceful town, why are you doing this!" Drake figured she was somewhat a leader type, he also wondered why they were attacking ponyville. Drake thought the monsters were somewhat mindless creatures like the garllion he killed back at griffonstone.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/6544699/

Worm wizard pointed his staff at her, she flinched from his staff "You and all of your kind will be slaves, why we are doing this is only use to know" the ponies were even more scared know. Taken captive and forced to be slaves was something they didn't think would happen to them.

He pointed at the guards "Those fool's dared challenge use. The royal sisters are foolish to send weaklings like them" the guards glared at him, their pride most likely shattered for failing the princesses in not protecting ponyville.

Another pony spoke out, her fur was cyan blue, and her mane was rainbowed colored. She wasn't alone, four other mares spoke out. Drake looked at each of them surprised that they would talk back in the state they are in.
https://www.deviantart.com/ambris/art/Mane-6-Anthro-Height-Chart-v2-449898601

The rainbowed maned mare, wearing a sweatshirt with a 'Wonderbolts' written on the front, and sport pants said "You bastards got lucky!"

Next to her was a orange furred mare with a blonde mane, she said "That's right, you varmints ain't getting away from all this!" The white furred, purple maned mare also spoke.

"The princesses will make sure you brutes pay for the destruction you caused to our homes, oh my poor banquet!" A yellow furred mare didn't speak, drake can tell she was scared but felt the same like the other mares close to her.

A all pink color mare said "You meanies will never get a party from me! Even if you ask nicely" drake found what she said weird and so did skyress. They both wondered why she would be talking about parties in a time like this, while captured?

Worm wizard chuckled that sounded like wet gurgling nosies, very disgusting "Your princesses will never stop use! The monster army has spread further out in equestria as we speak" what he said shocked the six mares and everypony else, Including the guards.

Worm wizard looked over at them "But nothing less we must continue on our job" he looked over at them, trying to find something.

Skyress said in a fearful manner "Dad what are they going to do to them!?"

Drake looked down at his daughter "I don't know, but like hell if I'm going to let this continue" but then children like screams were heard. Drake and skyress looked back to see the wizard lift up a bunch of foals in the air from a dark purple mare wearing a teacher's outfit that yelled out to the kids that were lifted inside a red bubble. Stallions and mares in the group screamed out in fear and anger at the wizard, Likely the parents of the kids.

Even the six mares yelled out. Mostly the orange, white, and blue mares. The wizard set them done far away from them, he let his bubble pop freeing them. The foals stayed together, some moved close to each other. All of them scared of the monsters and not knowing was going to happen to them.

The orange mare yelled "Give back ma sister you worm bastard!" a large tied up red furred stallion glared at the wizard with a green furred, white maned old mare that screamed out all kinds of curses that drake never knew were words in the first place.

The white furred mare also yelled at the wizard "Give back sweetie you disgusting bug!"

The blue mare tried breaking free of her bonds but having no luck, she looked at each of the monsters "When I get out of these I'll buck your brains out!!" They just laughed at the ponies, finding their anger and fearful faces funny to them.

The worm wizard wasn't done and lifted a beaten and bruised dragon! Drake looked at the tiny dragon wondering if it was a baby because of it's size. He could tell that the dragon was out cold. This time the lavender mare screamed at the wizard. As he dropped the dragon on the ground, she tried using her magic but worm wizard was faster and fired a weak blast at her horn. The blast intercepted her build of magic and knocking her over to the ground.

Worm wizard laughed same did every monster that was way watching "Foolish whore. Your magic is nothing compared to mine" the five mares yelled out her name "Twilight!" Drake looked at twilight, he felt sorry for her as tears rolled down her cheeks, not being able to save her friend or possibly pet?

Worm wizard said "This dragon will be coming with use. Dragons are strong and in due time this one will be used, killing all those we face and taking ponies like you into slavery!" The ponies gasp and twilight looked horrified at what they will do to the dragon.

Worm wizard wasn't done "As for those weaklings" he pointed his worm finger at the colts and fillies "They will be destroyed!" When he said that drake knew it was time to jump in.

Everypony yelled out their disapproval to what worm wizard said, they were silenced by a Cyclops and carhulu that roared at them.

Drake thought "I better head to the kids first. Keep them safe before facing them all" drake looked down at skyress "Skyress"

She looked up at drake, hearing her name "I'm going to jump in soon. I want you to stay here, ok" drake said, he didn't want her to get hurt by the monsters.

Skyress shook her head "No! Let me come with. I don't want to be left alone"

Drake didn't have time to argue with his daughter "You are staying here young lady!" He said more firmly.

Worm wizard charged his staff, he said "Watch as I destroy these weaklings. And look as I kill your love ones!" He pointed his staff at the kids. Drake leaped out of the forest, he changed his element to wind, coated himself in wind slipping pass two Cyclops and two cathulu's. Worm wizard fired and aimed at the kids, everypony screamed as the beam headed towards them.

The kids looked in fear as the beam headed towards them, the three fillies hugged each other as their death's were near. Drake got there and a large explosion came when the beam hit where the kids were. Smoke from the explosion blocked their vision from the kids. The ponies cried over them, mostly the parents that watched their own children be killed by the worm wizard. Twilight couldn't believe it, so did the others, applejack was crying with her family, rarity eyes were widen open with tears going down her face ruining her makeup, rainbow dash couldn't help but also cry like the rest as scootaloo was like a little sister to her.

Worm wizard chuckled, his worm like body wiggling in pleasure from the despair and sorrow the ponies were showing off "You fool's will experience something worse than death! Those parasite's were given a chance to escape and I gave it to them. With them out of the way, We can finally leave this place" worm wizard said.

But then "I'd look again if I were you, you slimy worm Fuck!" Worm wizard was startled from the voice. He saw that it wasn't from any of the stallion, and heard it from where the children were. Worm wizard, monsters, and ponies looked at the smoke.

When the smoke cleared their eyes widen in shock and surprise. Mostly worm wizard that was the one who attacked. The kids were fine, it seemed like a dome of wind was protecting them from worm wizards beam and standing in front of them was something they never seen before.

The children heard the explosion but didn't feel anything, no pain at all. Some opened their eyes noticing that everyone was completely fine.

Button mash said "W-what's going on? How are we alive?"

The rest of the colts and fillies opened their eyes. Diamond tiara said " But that disgusting creature fired at use, we should be dead!" The rest of the kids started to talk wondering what happened.

Applebloom, sweetie belle, and scootaloo thought the same. But then they all heard a stallion speck near them, they all looked to see someone standing were the beam came from. The three fillies could see the person's coat flutter in the wind, and two swords on the person, one on it's waist and the other on it's back inside its coat.

The smoke cleared and they all looked to see wind blowing around them. They couldn't believe it, somehow they survived. And the answer came from the being in front of them.

They got startled when he spoke "You kids alright?" The crusaders notice his voice was male from how strong and masculine it was. He turned showing his face, their eyes widen at seeing him.

Drake wasn't surprised to see them move their heads back and eyes wide open. He was a foreign creature In this world, he said "Don't worry. I'm what you might call the hero that made it just in time" he had his hands streached out, showing them that he was the cause of them not dying and the one who created the wind like shield.

Drake asked "Are any one of you hurt?" They all shook their heads still shocked.

Drake smiled, happy he was able to save the kids. Worm wizard being out of his shocked state said " I demand you tell me who and what you are!"

Drake responded "Names dracule knight, badass warrior of humanity!" He yelled. The monsters looked confused from the word humanity drake said, never hearing such a thing.

Worm wizard thought that drake was messing with him "I ask you what you are" he said, trying to command him.

Drake shook his head "Sorry but I don't give info to talking bugs" he said, insulting worm wizard that got angry from what drake said.

Drake turned back to the kids. He reassured them "Don't worry, big bro drake is going to protect you all. You can count on it" he pointed his thump at himself with a smile on his face. The fillies and colts looked at drake like he was their savor, mostly applebloom, sweetie belle, and scootaloo that attached themselves on to his legs crying because of their near death experience.

A child like yell was heard "Dad!" Everyone looked to see a purple griffoness flying over to drake and easily passing the two Cyclops and cathulu's that drake went pass. Skyress flapped her wings to drake and bypass his wind dome thanks to him letting her. She dropped down next to applebloom that let go of drake's leg from the sudden appearance of a griffon. Drake was somewhat annoyed that she didn't stay in the forest where it was safe.

He sighed "When did she start rebelling? Kids don't listen to those older these days" he thought.

Worm wizard looked at the motionless forms of the two Cyclops, and cathulu's. He said "What are you giant numb skulls doing!" he yelled at them.

He then notice a red line showing on their chest and stomachs. Suddenly "Shining" the two Cyclops and cathulu's were sliced from the chest and stomach, falling to the ground in a thud. Worm wizard and the rest of the monsters looked at the corpses in shock, twilight was speechless to see four hulking monsters fall, that even the princess would have trouble facing.

Worm wizard stuttered "W-what!? How are they...?"

Drake caught his attention "Those four idiots were in my way so I cut them down giving me a chance to reach the kids" worm wizard couldn't believe it, not many could kill a Cyclops or even a cathulu. Worm wizard composed himself. He still had seven more Cyclops and four other cathulu's with him. Not to mention the rest of his monsters he had, he thought with drake by himself he would have no chance on winning.

Worm wizard said "Foolish creature, you do not know the terrifying power of us monsters. We are the bane of equestria, no creature can stop our kind" worm wizard was speaking the truth. Those in equestria, the kingdoms of each creature has not have any good chances against the monsters, mostly because of their unknown variety of them.

Drake grinned at that, monsters being a threat to all kingdoms fascinated him, he said "Until know you mean. When there's evil, there's good. Your worse enemy is me! To bad for you guys"

Drake saw that worm wizard was gripping his staff tighter. He smiled that he got a rise out of him, turning to his daughter, drake said "Skyress stay here with the foals, daddy's got some pest to clear out" he gave her his backpack, and walked forward through his wind dome.

Skyress said "Alright, this is the perfect spot to watch you trash those loser!" The foals looked at her and drake trying to figure out how he's her dad. They looked back at him as he passes through the dome before setting down his backpack to skyress claws.

Drake looked back at them "This dome will protect you all from the monsters just in case" some nodded while others just looked at him.

Drake turned to face his enemies, the Cyclops roared at him so did the cathulu's. The Aries had their weapons ready with nothics by their side, it seemed that worm wizard was keeping the goblins for last "I'm going to have to keep the wind element active inside me to keep the dome alive. Then that leaves me with the elements inside masamune and durendal, and using wind attacks with it" drake thought, knowing what he had in his disposal.

Drake placed his left hand on masamune's collar. Worm wizard pointed it's worm finger at drake "Kill him!" He ordered his monsters. The first ones to face drake was the Cyclops, they rushing over to him clubs raised in the air. The Cyclop's were anger that drake killed two of their kind, the same for the cathulu's that were behind them.

Drake grinned, the sight of such large opponents giving off such anger and killing intent excited him. His blood started pumping with adrenaline, he said "I'm going to enjoy this way more than I should be"

The ponies kept their eyes on drake, a being they have never seen before and coming to their rescue. The guards thought that he was crazy, no canterlot guard can face a cyclops not even kill one. It would take a hundred guards to kill just one of them. Even celestia and luna would have trouble killing one cyclops, having to use strong and powerful magic spells to kill it that no pony can muster.

The main six also watched drake, applejack, rarity, and rainbow dash were glad that the crusaders were fine and safe. The main six thought that the princesses would be the ones to save them, this creature not only saved all of the foals but is also facing every monster to save them, it was like a hero coming to their rescue, they just couldn't believe it.

The first cyclops swung it's club at drake, drake's red eyes gleamed in strength. The cyclops smashed its club into the ground where drake was, but then blackness invaded it's vision completely. Everyone watching was speechless at what drake did. Drake was over the cyclops head with masanume in his right hand, he speed blitz the hulking monster "Shining" and slashing through it's eye. The Cyclops fell forward, making the foals gasp as it dropped to the ground killed by drake slashing through its head.

A second Cyclops tried hitting drake while he was in the air with it's club. He swung sideways at drake, drake fended the club "Bash" with a kick. The Cyclops was shocked and startled as drake overpowered it's swing with just a kick, his arm and body moved back from the kick, drake fell down towards the Cyclops chest.

Drake slashed "Shining" masamune across the Cyclops chest, and down to its stomach. The blade cutting through the monster bones and organs inside. Drake landed just as the second Cyclops fell backwards to the ground, dead so simply but to the ponies it was impossible.

Five Cyclop's were left, they all stopped marching when drake killed the second Cyclops. Tints of fear made them stop seeing as drake had no problem killing two more Cyclops with his sword that wasn't the normal thick size of a pony guard sword.

But the cathulus had no problems moving pass them and charging over to drake. Drake looked to see three of them heading to him, drake calculated the distance and position masamune in his hand like a javelin. He aimed for one of the cathulu's, drake sent masamune in a powerful throw right at one of the cathulu's heads.

The speed of masamune was too fast for any one of the cathulu's or everyone watching, only seeing something rocketing towards the cathulu. The sword "Shink" pierced it's head, stabbing into it's brain thanks to masamune length in size. The cathulu fell to its side, making no noise as it died mercifully.

Second cathulu charged over its dead companion and reached drake, with no weapons like the Cyclops it had to use it's hands to attack so sending it's right fist at drake. Drake jumped, Rolling pass the large fist. He went over to one of the dead Cyclops, the ponies wondered what he was going to do.

Drake grabbed one of their clubs. They watch in shocked state as he lift the club with both hands easily in the air, the cathulu went over to drake and tried smashing him with it's fist again. Drake could have fought back with his own fist but wanted to mess around, not wanting every fight to end easily. Drake swung the club at the cathulu's fist "Bash" knocking it away and breaking the bones in it's hand. Cathulu screeched in pain as it's fingers were crushed from the power in drake's swing, drake wasn't done and sent the club at its leg. Drake swung the club "Bash" slamming it into the cathulu's leg, he could hear the sound of bones breaking as the cathulu in question screeched louder in pain falling down to the ground as it couldn't stand on it's broken leg.

Drake was going to finish it off when the last cathulu tried kicking him while he was distracted. Drake easily turned and fended off its attack with the club making the cathulu trip back but catch itself. It wasn't over because when it looked back at drake it could only see the club drake had flying right at him, "Bash" the club collide into it's face breaking the skull and leaving a large mark that flattened it's face and tentacles as it fell dead on the ground

They watch as drake went over to the second cathulu, he went over to its head as it held the broken leg drake clubbed with it's good hand. Drake was standing behind it's head, he whistled grabbing the cathulus attention. Second cathulu opened its eyes to see drake looked down at him. Sweat appeared on it's face the longer they looked at one another, cathulu saw drake grin as his eyes got sharper, and before cathulu knew it drake "Bash" punched down hitting it's face and smashing it's head on the ground, cracking the ground from his punch. For the monsters it was terrifying and monstrous to see something so small wield such power.

With that done drake pulled his fist back as black blood coated his fist, he killed the last cathulu with one punch, it was crazy for the ponies to watch a large monster that's killed many ponies and eat guards task to fend them off to be beaten by something smaller than it by one punch!

Second lieutenant green breeze kept making sure that he wasn't dreaming right know, he said "By celestia! That thing killed all of the cathulu's!"

Another guard that was a mare said "I can't believe it. We couldn't stop such a monster even in groups but that thing destroyed them without problem"

A stallion guard that was enjoying the fight said "Well you better start believing because I do. Ths is insane, their like bugs compared to him" he wasn't alone because some of the guards were surprised in awe of drake's strength and skill to kill two Cyclops and the last three cathulu's worm wizard had.

The main six was trying to process the revelation of something actually being able to face the monster without the elements. Twilight spoke in her slight craze state "This is impossible! Cathulu's are one of the most larges monsters in history, it would take hundreds of guards to kill just one! Not even the princess could easily kill one without magic, and he killed three with brute strength alone!"

Rarity tried calming her down "Twilight dear get a hold of yourself. I know this might be... craze but you need to stay calm and collected" it worked and twilight was able to calm herself thanks to rarity.

Applejack looked at drake in interest "The real question is wat is He? I've never seen a critter like him before. And what the hay is humanity?"

Pinkie responded in a chipper tone "Maybe it means warrior of parties" she gasped "Ohhh! You think he likes parties soooo much that he fights for them!" Pinkie was liking the prospect of the thought.

Rainbow said "I don't know what that means but he's awesome! Did you guys see how he cut down those two one eyed freaks, oh oh and the way he just destroyed the three squids with the club. I don't know what he is but I don't care, he's totally 100% awesome I'm my book!" Rainbow had sparkles in her eyes like a certain purple griffoness.

Fluttershy peaked behind her hair, she kept her eyes away from the dead monster and at drake. She knew he wasn't an animal from how he could speak but looking at him, she felt like she was staring at a carnivores predator. No, more like an apex predator but fighting to save not only her but everypony in ponyville.

While drake swung his hand around so that the black blood could come off, the foals looked at drake like he was the coolest thing ever. Not only did he save them, he faced the monsters that attack their home and win against them.

Rumble said in excitement "Woah! He beaten all those huge monsters in no Sweat. No even my brother could do that"

Silver spoon scoffed "Of course not rumble, not even the canterlot guards could help except him" she pointed a finger at drake as he finally got the blood off him.

Pipsqueak bounced in the air "Oh boy! This will be a spectacular news report to write about" he already had an idea of what his title will.

The others fillies and colts spoke about how great drake is, even if they know nothing about him but that he came and saved them, fighting to save everypony in ponyville.

Scootaloo stared at the awesomeness that was dracule knight, she said "By the Wonderbolts! There is no other word for that guy, what even is he?!"

The answer came from skyress that was sitting next to the fillies "Dad's a human, those creatures that many say are myth or something" she didn't know much only that many believe that drake is something from a fairy tail someone made up.

The three fillies gasp and same did the rest that heard her, sweetie said "Human!? B-but their-"

She was cut off by skyress "Yeah I know, a myth. Seems it's actually true" she really didn't care because it was something that spoke of her father's being fake.

Applebloom said to skyress "Wait you called mister knight dad. Are you his actual daughter, no offense" bloom didn't say it like she didn't believe her, but it was very farfetched that her and drake are really father and daughter.

Skyress giggled "It's cool, and no I'm not biologically his daughter but adopted" scootaloo flinched at the word. Unknown to them scootaloo looked at drake in slight hope.

Sweetie said "Wow... so like you go everywhere with him"

Skyress raised her eyebrow not understanding why the marshmallow filly thought it was a big deal "Well yeah, he's my dad so I have to go with him" this information got the foals interested.

Button mash said "That's sounds so cool, I want to go places with mister knight"

Snips smiled in glee "Well we can. You heard him, he said he's our brother remember!" What he said got the other foals thinking and agreeing with him.

Pipsqueak cheered "A big brotha! I always wanted one. He may be the best one eva!" The others cheered with him while the crusaders thought about it.

Applebloom was happy about it "A second big brother! Oh Apple seeds that great. Have two is way better than one"

Sweetie wondered out loud "I always did wonder what it would be like to have a brother. Someone to fight for me, like those knights in rarity's books"

Scootaloo was onboard with the assumption when she heard snips speak "Heck yeah I'm in. A person as awesome as rainbow dash is my brother instantly!" they all started talking on who should have drake stay with who.

Skyress rolled her eyes at the foals, she thought that they were putting to much faith in her father's words "No matter, I'm his daughter so he's mine in general" she said to herself that the foals didn't hear, because of them talking to one another.

Drake was walking over to the cathulu he killed by throwing masamune at it, he peaked behind him at the foals and thought "Wonder what those munchkins are talking about?" Not knowing the caos he got himself into from what he said. Seeing drake advance forward made the Cyclops move back, this angered worm wizard, seeing his monster brethren retreat from something smaller than them.

He yelled at them "You bumbling fools! Attack together not one at a time" he pointed his staff at the group of Aries "Go and help them, slice that creature into pieces" they nodded, wanting to kill drake for underestimating them.

Drake was getting closer to the dead monster until he saw the Cyclop's, and Aries heading for him altogether. Drake smiled at this and extended his arms to his side. Channelling his wind element, drake's arms were covered in wind. The action grabbed everyone's attention except the monsters charging towards him.

A memory came to him on what he did inside the cave him and skyress slept in. Inside drake was writing stuff down on his notebook he had with him inside his backpack. Skyress watched him write until she asked a question.

She said "Dad, what are you writing?" She was wondering about this for a while.

Drake finished writing down some stuff on his notebook, he turned to her "Names for my attacks" he said and went back to writing.

Skyress said "Huh?" And moved over to drake seeing what he wrote.

Drake noticing skyress wasn't getting it, explained it for her "You see my sweet little bird, every ability user like myself must have names for his attacks"

Skyress looked and saw that drake wrote down the names of his elements and spacing them from each other. She looked at the names at some of the attacks, like Ice thorns, rock raiser, thunderbolt, and some stuff like steel armor, or wind dome for defense.

Skyress wide eyed his work "Wow dad. These names are pretty cool" she paused when she saw another name for an attack called fire punch, she pointed at the name "This one sounds pretty basic dad"

Drake smirked and ruffled her feathers "That may be, but even the most normal names could be the most strongest attacks in someone's arsenal" the memory ended as the monster got closer, they were spread out so his attack would only hit those in front.

Drake yelled "Wind slicer" then swung both arms at the monsters, the action sent fast moving wind at them. Drake ran to the cathulu when he did his attack.

Because of the wind being thick and moving fast they couldn't see it coming as it "Shining" went through all of the Cyclops, and some of the Aries. And in that one second nothing happen, but when they took a single step their bodies "Schilct" fell apart.

Body parts like heads, arms, hands, legs, feet, even fingers. Whatever the wind went through that part of the body was sliced off. The only ones that didn't completely die was a Cyclops that only got it's arm sliced off, it fell to the ground roaring in pain while letting go of its club to grab it's sliced bleeding arm.

Only three aries were killed by drake's wind slicer. The rest stopped to get a good look at the piles of body parts, this gave drake the chance to pull masamune out of the cathulu's head and head over to the them. Suddenly something was blocking the sun, they looked up to see a figure. In their eyes it was like seeing a while animal pouching upon them, a demon blocking out the light, but it wasn't any of those things just drake coming upon them as he swings masamune down on one of the Aries.

Smooth and dangerously simple drake "Shining" slashed vertically cutting the aries in half. When the body split drake rushed the rest, one thrusted it's sword but drake knocked the sword away then slashing its neck. Another aries came at drake with two others with it, the aries swung it's sword but drake dodged to the side and moved around him, another swung diagonally, but drake blocked it easily and lightly shoved him away but to the aries it was like getting shoved by a manticore.

Drake twirled masamune and "Shink" stabbed the aries behind him that attacked first, pricing his stomach and into an organ. He pulled the blade out just in time for an aries to swing vertically but drake dodged it, he sliced the aries fingers holding the sword dropping it and giving drake a opening to its chest "Shining" diagonally slashing its chest. The aries drake shoved moved around to the side, charged drake and leaping into the air while swinging it's sword vertically.

Drake parried the sword away, the aries landed back on his hoofs only for wind to blow through his face, eyes widen slowly the aries top half face slide off just as the rest of his body dropped to the ground. Drake smirked, thinking how fun it is killing these guys. There were only two left, one of them yelled out and charged drake with his horns aimed at him. Skyress yelled out as did the foals, and ponies looked in worry "Dad watch out!"

Drake heard her and looked to see the aries charging over to him with it's horns pointed done to spear him. Drake placed a hand on his hip and shook his head "These monsters are making this too easy" he thought. When the Aries was about to hit him, drake lifted his right foot and placed it between his horns stopping the aries in it's tracks. Dropping to the ground, the Aries looked up only to be "Shink" impaled by masamune through the eye.

Drake pulled masamune out just when the five nothics sprung into action and surround drake, they growl and hiss at him. Their bodies shook and the spikes on their back grew longer, drake instantly knew what was going to happen and shoved masamune into the ground. He surrounded the bottom ground near his feet in wind, the nothic attacked sending their back spines at him but drake rose his hand, the wind rising and surrounding him blocking off their spines that got blown away from his wind.

They looked at each other in surprise, the wind was incompssdd around drake in his size. The nothic walked around the wind barrier, one rushed it and slash it's claws at it but was pushed back by the wind. Next think it knew a sword shot out and "Shink" pierced through the nothics eye.

The sword pulled out letting the nothic fall down to the ground. The last four nothic seeing as their comrade dies moved away from the wind but didn't see four wind slicers heading for them, one got sliced in half, another with it's head chopped of, ones body sliced diagonally, and the last only having it's front legs sliced off.

Three died while the last screeched in pain, drake dropped his barrier and walked over the last nothic. He moved his hand up in a claw slashing motion, he clawed down and wind on each of his fingers shot out and "Schlicht" slashed the nothic in three pieces.

Drake saw movement, he turned to see the last aries freeze in place as drake looked at him. The aries couldn't move because of fear, he's killed many ponies and some other creatures in equestria believing he and all of his kin were unstoppable. But for the first time it saw something even furious than anything it's seen or faced.

Drake faced the Aries and held masamune backward in his hands. He moved the sword behind him as the lighting mark glowed yellow, yellow lighting sparks ran over the blade before being completely covering the blade. It was like the sword was made out of lighting, drake swung masamune as a blade made of lighting headed towards the aries.

The aries stared at the yellow light somewhat blinding him. The blade hit, blowing him away and electrifying it's body. Dropping down to the flow, the whole body was fried and burned leaving him dead. Drake dropped the number from 58 to 31 leaving worm wizard and his army of goblins. The feat was amazing to the ponies and his daughter, killing so much monster single handle was a record to remember in equestria alone.

Drake looked over at work wizard, he couldn't tell but from the way his glowing eyes more wider than normal drake suspected he couldn't believe that his rag tag gang of monsters being killed so easily.

Drake said out loud "Hey! Worm guy, your lackys are all dead as you can see. Why don't you step up to the plate" he waved over worm wizard.

Worm wizard clutched his staff hard, but then he saw something moving behind drake, smiling he kept himself quite. The goblins giggled together that confused drake and found creepy.

The ponies gasp at the being rising behind him, the foals with skyress yelled out, the same time for twilight and the girls say "Look out!!!"

Drake raised an eyebrow but notice something shadowing behind him. It was the Cyclops that drake hit with his wind slicer, only cutting off its arm. Standing up the Cyclops roared as it raise his club and send it down at drake.

Worm wizard thought that the strength of a Cyclops would kill drake in a single hit, being able to lift boulders and up root trees it would be easy to crush someone like drake. But that would be the case if drake wasn't stronger than all of that. Drake moved his left hand up, his hand made contact to the club "Thoom" wild wind blew from it. Everyone's eyes widen, mouths open at what they just witness.

The Cyclops eyes were also wide, he thought that with drake distracted and small it would be easy to smash him with his club, never thinking drake would be very strong because of his size. The air around them shift, startled the Cyclops looked around him as everything seemed to darken "Hey" he froze in place, the tone from the voice strong and cold with a bit of death in the mix.

Looked down at drake seeing the darkness was coming from him. He tried to move it's club but found he couldn't move it, he looked back at drake as he turned his head to looked up at the Cyclops.

"Big mistake. You should have played dead" drake's eyes were know slits staring down the Cyclops, his body started shaking from how intimidating from only the look. Drake's grip on the club cracked the weapon, spider like cracks went over the club before "Boom" the whole thing was destroyed.

The Cyclops startled backward from his club exploding. No time at all drake jumped up and placed his left hand on the Cyclops chest, dread came over the Cyclops from the single contact of drake's hand. Drake said as wind focused on his palm "Hurricane blow" and then a miniature hurricane shot out of his hand, through the Cyclops as the area was blown by the wind.

Everyone had to close their eyes except the foals that were protected by the dome. When it was finish they opened their eyes to see drake drop down and the Cyclops chest sporting a large new hole in his chest. It stood as blood dripped out and it's heart appearing in the hole.

With one poke from drake, the Cyclops fell backwards on it's back. He grined at how cool his attack was. Drake thought it up with him thinking on compressing his wind into hurricanes and minimizing them.

Drake turned back to worm wizard that seemed scared from how his worms slipped out from his feet "With that out of the way, mind actually giving me a challenge" he taunted worm wizard.

The worms got sucked back inside him from drake's comment. His eyes glowed from how angry he was, turning to the goblins worm wizard yelled "Goblins atrack!"

The goblins rethinked this, seeing as drake killed all of the heavy hitters in their group. Worm wizard saw this and said "Do not fear him. You all out number him 30 to 1, group up and swarm him" hearing this the goblins accepted this plan and started to march over to drake.

Worm wizard chuckled at the goblins stupidity "Fools! This will give me time to charge my deadlines attack" he whispered and started to channel his dark magic.

Drake looked at the goblins marching over to him, he laughed out loud making the goblins stop in surprise from his sudden action. He also surprised the guards because goblins are more dangerous in packs, even a skilled pony guard couldn't handle having to fight non stop against an increase odds of enemies.

Applebloom asked skyress "Why's your dad laughing?"

Skyress giggled and said "Probably because he doesn't see them as a threat, and after seeing him take down every other monster I'd think the same" she commented and was true in her response in why drake suddenly started laughing.

Drake catches himself, calming down "Oh man... this is so hilarious" he chuckled a few times.

For some reason pinkie started laughing also, the girls looked at her in confusion and twilight said "Pinkie, why are you laughing?"

Pinkie stopped able to stop herself better than drake "Because. Those itty bitty goblins have no chance against him!" She laughed a few more times "And I just felt like laughing because he started to laugh, his laughs sounds cute and child like"

Pinkie was right the girls thought, for a creature showing up and killing monsters not many can face, he does laugh like an excited child that's getting tickled. They smiled at the thought.

Drake stopped laughed and rubbed his chin, thinking on something his eyes widen slightly that they notice. Drake grinned and to the goblins they felt they should be running.

Drake raised and pointed masamune in the air, sparks of lighting coursed over the blade "Why don't I show you creeps just how weak you are, even in numbers" the goblins raised their weapons ready for whatever drake was going to do. Unfortunately they were not ready for the power he was going to drop down upon them, neither the girls, guards, foals, everypony in ponyville, and his daughter skyress.

Drake aimed the blade at a cloud on the sky, he fired a line of lighting at the cloud, drake "Lighting stream" suddenly the bolt sent out stream of electricity at the surrounding clouds. Soon the clouds started to darken and come together, in just seconds drake created with his lighting a large thunder storm over the goblins. The large dark clouds covered the sky, blocking out the sun.

The goblins looked at the storm in terror, so did worm wizard that felt the magic coming off of the clouds. Everypony looked at the sky, looks of shock and worry on their faces. The girls were also doing the same, but twilight like the wizard but not scared only bewildered by the magical power she was feeling from the storm alone.

In twilight's minds "This is impossible, those clouds are composing into magic! The lighting from his blade is stored in each cloud with power rivaled even princess celestia and Luna, no.... even stronger than their magic!!!" Twilight's hair was blown from the sudden wind by the clouds same for everypony else except the foals.

Scootaloo said out loud "Wow!! How is he doing that!?"

Sweetie replied "Magic!? But so densed. I-I don't even know if I could even call it that"

Skyress crossed her arms in pride at how badass, her father was being "Oh it's magic alright. You could say my dad knows his elements" the fillies didn't understand what skyress met but were too focused on the storm, same for every other foals.

Drake unknown to him, his eyes were sparking in electricity. Yellow sparks reflecting inside his puplies. He main thought was on ending the 30 goblins in front if him.

With that thought in mind, masamune erupted in electricity just like when he killed the aries before. The line of lighting from the blade pulsled and contacted to the storm. The storm roared from the action as sparks went over the clouds, shot of thunder inside the clouds glowed to life.

Drake finished it off "Begone, Raining Thunder!" He waved masamune down, the storm rubbled as rains of thunder shot out of the storm and headed for the goblins. When the bolts hit "Booom!" The ground shook as the earth itself rose, the goblins screeched as their bodies get electrocuted. The ponies covered their eyes, destruction from drake's attack blew them over to the ground and worm wizard creating a shield from the mayhem of the attack.

Soon everything stopped and the clouds parted returning from black to white. Groans from everypony was heard as they pulled themselves up while others helped each other sit up. Twilight and the girls were the first to see the aftermath, they gasp together.

Where the goblins lay dead, the area was scorched black around them. Their bodies were charred as sparks of electricity went over them. Everyone single goblin was killed by drake's powerful attack, they saw drake standing with his sword held down in his hand, he had on a grin that dare say was handsome in a crazy situation like this to them.

Silence took hold on the foals as they stated wide with their mouths open at what they saw drake do yo the goblins. Everypony else, and the guards looked at the goblins the same way.

Scootaloo was the only one to say anything "That. Was. Awesome!" She yelled, every other foals cheered out to drake, his crazy powers leaving them in awe. Skyress joined them as she also thought how awesome drake was in how he finishing off the goblins.

Hearing their cheering, drake turned looking at the foals. He smiled appreciating the praise "Ha, seems my attack excited them. Kids are fun like that, finding dangerous and destructive stuff cool"

As drake thought how childish the foals were being, a red light made him look towards it as a large beam evaded his vision "Boom" a large explosion engulfed drake. The power of the attack sent dust of wind around the space.

Everypony's eyes widen in shock and fear as they watch the explosion hit drake, horrified looked on the girls faces showed as they each were worried about him as tears showed in their eyes, the same for twilight as she yelled out "Nooo!"

The same for the foals that came up to the dome yelling and crying "Nooo!" Or "Mister knight" and some yelled "Big Bro!". Skyress stared where her father was, tears rolling down her face as shock and anguish invaded her mind.

Worm wizards staff was pointed where drake was standing, the black smoke of his attack surrounded where drake was. Worm wizard said in glee "Yes! Damn creature. That attack was my most strongest, with him out of the way and finally dead I can accomplish why I came here"

He was going to turn around and face the ponies until he heard someone speak inside the smoke "Oh man, that was such a bullshit move you pulled" everyone stopped their yelling and cry when hearing the voice.

Worm wizard lowly turned as his red glowing eyes shrunk into tiny pinpricks. Standing like he just didn't get blown up was drake looking unharmed at all. His coat at dirt on it from the explosion and scotches on some places but with that everything else about was clean, well maybe not his head that got messy from the explosion.

Drake wipped the smoke away "Well I can't say I blame you on doing that. Surprise attacks are a usual battle tactic in a fight" he looked over himself seeing the scotch marks "Shit. I just bought this two days ago" he whispered and whined.

Suddenly he was bombarded by everypony yelling "Mister knight!" And the foals yelling "Drake" and skyress yelling "Dad" each one said in joy. He looked over at them wondering why they looked so relieved and happy. Worm wizard started to fear drake, he hit him with his strongest attack and it didn't even affect him.

Worm wizard yelled in anger that startled the ponies "How are you still alive! I hit you with my strongest magic blast, my dark magic is rivaled to no one even the princesses. So how are you still standing!"

Drake looked over at work wizard, he said in a question way "So that beam was magic?"

Worm wizard looked at drake like he was dumb "Yes.... as I said" he seethed.

Drake responded "Than their your answer" what he said confused everyone and worm wizard.

"W-what? The tartarus are you talking about?!"

Drake said "I'm immune to magic. Magic base attacks can't hurt me or even telekinesis that unicorns can do won't affect me, and seeing as you said you used dark magic I guess that doesn't work either" drake smiled at the end.

The air was quiet when drake was done talking, the ponies looked at him like he was crazy, they all them said "WHAT!" out loud making drake grin, knowing something like this would happen. The loudest was twilight as her hair went crazy that drake thought was funny.

Worm wizard on the other hand started thinking. If drake's immune to magic than nothing he will use can hurt him, everything he had was magic base with spells to harm and kill anyone he's face in a world compassed in magic. With that thought in his head few words came out of him.

"OH NO!!!"

Drake passed masamune between his hands, he said to worm wizard "Today's been fun but it's time to end this whole thing to a close" he had masamune in his right hand and started to walk over to worm wizard.

Seeing him advancing work wizard started pleading "W-wait we can compromise here. Work for me and you'll get anything you want" drake stopped hearing this.

He looked interested "Oh really?" The ponies gasp and the guards looked in fear and anger at drake for actually listing to worm wizard. The girls also thought this but looked worried and somewhat fearful except pinkie that knew from the sound of his voice was acting.

Worm wizard nodded "Yes, anything you want can be your if you side with use" he was hoping drake would accept.

Drake turn to his side "Ok" everypony's blood froze when hearing him until "Then I'll take" he dashed at worm wizard that was startled back as drake was right in front of him.

Drake thrusted "Shink" stabbing the blade into worm wizard, the monster grunted but blood didn't come out. Worm wizard remember forgetting out of fear that physical attack couldn't harm him, but drake crashed that thought completely.

Drake said "Yo" worm wizard looked down at drake as he looked up at worm wizard "I bet you wondering that your fine as my sword can't kill you" worm wizard jultted from drake's words as he knew what he was thinking.

"Sadly" he continued, the fire mark glowed red as masamune begin to heat up, worm wizard soon felt something were drake stabbed him and thought in his head "No please..."

"That doesn't mean a damn thing to me" and as drake finish masamune was engulfed in fire and soon the fire spread within worm wizard. He screamed in pain that sounded like a dying roach, making nasty nosies as the flames went over his body.

Drake pulled masamune out and sheath his sword as he watch worm wizard burn and scream. Falling to the ground, worm wizard lay as his worms burned to ashes and his coat going limp as his body of worms became a pile of ashes. Drake patted himself on the back, he killed a large group of monsters and only used half of his power. He felt like he achieved something but smacked the thought away.

"Monsters deafeted and ponyville is saved, hope someone prints this out" he whispered. Drake clapped getting the ponies attention as they looked from the ash pile of worm wizard in mirth "Alright! With that out of the way, I can free the kids" he snapped his fingers and the wind dome dropped as he canceled the element inside him.

The foals ran over to drake that was cutting the ponies ropes that tied their hands. He freed them all, and they started thanking him. He appreciated their praises, but then he saw the mare named twilight with her friends running over to the baby dragon that was still on the ground unconcioues.

"Spike!?" She said, twilight dropped down to the ground and started using her magic to heal him. Drake moved passed the citizens to see this. She looked stress as her friends surrounded her as she tried healing him but failing.

Her horn went haywire and the purple light on her horn died out "Oh No, oh no, oh no! My magic isn't fully healed from that monsters magic. We need to get spike to the hospital!" she said out loud as the ponies moved to them.

A white mare with a brown stallion in a doctores trench coat said "We can't twilight. Those evil terrors destroyed the hospital. There no way we can help him" the nurse placed her hand on his shoulder to calm him down.

Twilight looked ready to cry out, luckily drake was there to help. Dropping down next to her, he said "Don't worry purple, I can handle this. If you trust me"

Drake wanted to help but would rather have her approval before doing his thing. Twilight instantly accepted drake's help, knowing she had no other way in helping her little brother.

Drake nodded and looked down at spike. He changed his element to nature and held out his hands, his palms growled green that captured their attention as they watch him place his hands on spikes chest. Drake inveopled spike in his element as his injures started to heal, the bleeding stopped and his bruises soon faded away.

Drake moved his hands away as spike was fully healed. Twilight was awestruck and would have asked drake what he did, but spike groaned and opened his eyes. He shot up and said "Monsters!" He looked around only seeing smiling faces of the citizen's, the girls, and twilight that had happy tears in her eyes.

Spike said "Uhhh... What's going on??" He was soon surprise hugged by twilight. Drake moved away so that they could talk to their dragon friend, he was soon surrounded by the citizen's once again.

She hugged him like he was a stuff bear "Oh spike I'm so happy your safe. I Don't know what I'll do if you were gone" spike didn't know what was going on or how he was find after getting beaten by the Aries that went after the foals, but he hugged her back anyways.

Their family hug ended as twilight set him down, spike asked "But wait, what happened to the monster?"

Applejack answered "Right over there sugercube" she pointed her thumb. Spike looked where she was pointing and was shocked, his eyes wide open and his mouth. He looked around seeing the monsters that attacked ponyville all dead on the ground.

Spike rubbed his eyes as he thought this was a dream but truly real, he asked "H-how, who did this?!"

Pinkie came up and said "Spiky you should have seen it. Drakey came and beaten every meanie monster, saving everypony!" She waved her arms up as confetti came out of her hands and dropped down to the floor.

Spike not knowing who this drakey was tilted his head "Who?"

Rainbow hover over him "The guy in the black coat spike" she pointed where the citizens were. He looked and again shocked seeing drake for the first time. The gang went over to him as he was being thanks by many of ponyvilles populace. Twilight and them were able to move pass them to get close and in front of him.

She looked him over before calming herself down, she coughed in her knuckle "I like to say that I and everypony here are glad that you came here, and saved use from the monsters" she placed her hand on her chest "My names twilight sparkles" she waved her hand over to her friends "And these are my friends. Applejack, rarity, pinkie pie, rainbow dash, and fluttershy"

They each gave their own hi's and hellos except fluttershy that hide behind her hair drake drake could having a red blush on her face.

Drake smiled at her and the girls "It's nice to meet you all, dracule night at your service" he fave them his charming smile. Twilight and them being up close felt a kind warmth from the smile that made them blush when they remembered how they thought he was handsome from before.

Drake smoothed out his hair "Thanks, but it's nothing much. I did this because you guys needed help, I just did what any person would do" what he said made everypony smile and glad he helped them out of the kindness of his heart.

That's when he felt someone run into him, by the feeling of claws on his leg, he knew it was skyress. Looking down he saw her holding onto him for dear life that made him worry.

Drake placed a hand on her head, he heard sniffling and asked "You ok? What's wrong sky?"

She moved back a bit still holding onto his leg, she looked up at him with tears in her eyes, she hiccuped "I-I thought you were dead. I got so scared..." she cryed on his pants.

Drake sighed and smiled warmly at his daughter. Drake moved his hands down and picked her up, and grabbed his bag off her and onto his back. Placing her on his shoulder as he petting her head to sooth her worries.

Drake spoke like a loving parent "I'm sorry I didn't tell you, it slipped my mind. You have nothing to worry about sky, a knight doesn't go down no matter who he faces" he moved her close and kissed her on the cheek "Ok?"

Sky stopped her cry by drake's words and smiled, she nuzzeled his cheek "Thanks dad, I shouldn't have doubted you" he chuckled from her feathers tickling him.

Twilight and the girls looked shocked, same as every other mare they was single. Rarity moved next to twilight, she said in slight jealousy "Excuse me mister knight, are you saying she's your daugther?" Hoping what she thought was false, same for the rest of the mares.

Drake turned to her "Yeah but not biological, I adopted her" for reasons unknown to him rarity and the rest of the mares sighed positively.

Twilight asked "So your not married?" She said with her eyes on him. The mares all tensed up from hearing her ask that.

Drake said "Nope" he saw the large red stallion nodded at him, drake guessed from how he said it. The mares seemed happy from his response that he found odd.

That's when the foals came and grouped around drake. They each spoke out positive things like how cool he was or never seeing awesome moves he displayed against the monsters. Drake waved his hands getting them to settle down, he never thought that the pony species in this world would be so out right kind after what happened with him and his first meeting with ace point and his cult buddies.

The guards moved up to drake, he looked and turned to face them as green breeze saluted drake that found his gesture surprising seeing he wasn't a guard or soldier.

Green breeze commended drake of his skill and valor "My name is lieutenant green breeze. I wish to thank you, knight for coming to our aid. If not for you everypony in ponyville would have been taken and used as slaves" he said at the end in disgust, the citizens looked down knowing he was right.

Drake felt the same as them in thinking how evil these monsters were "No problem greeny, but call me drake only my dad gets to be called knight and I'm only 19"

Green breeze blinked from the nickname drake gave him, then stepped back when hearing how old he was. Shocked looks was on everyponies faces, rainbow seemed to shake in excitement from what drake said.

She flew up close to drake "Holy celestia! Your one year older than me! I can't believe someone close to my age can kick monsters butts, that's so awesome!"

Twilight debated this as she looked at drake "He does seem young in a way, his features are someone soft but have a mainly appearance, his height is questionable seeing as he's taller than green breeze but shorter than big Mac, that's also 19 like dracule while green breeze is an adult stallion" she concluded drake was telling the truth, she soon notice he was looking at her.

Drake eyed her before saying with a smile "See something you like purple?"

Twilight blushed hard as she suspected he noticed her staring at him, she fumbled her words "N-no, I mean y-yes, I-I mean well..." she looked away as her friends started giggling at her but then stop as she sent them a glare.

Drake chuckled at her, he thought "I guess these guys aren't so bad. Seem cool me, and very nice"

Twilight ignored her friends as she put her focus on drake, she said "Dracule, may I ask what you are and what magic you used?" Green breeze was near twilight with his guards whating to hear this.

Drake didn't find anything wrong with her question, he answered "Well I'm human. And the magic I use is elemental base"

Twilight was mad she didn't have any paper or her pen to write the information down. She did get surprise that he was human, a creature said to be s myth. The same for everypony else.

Rainbow sighed in dismay, she said "Aw man. Know I owe Lyra 30 bits"

A white furred mare, with cool looking shades and neo blue mane said "Shit same here"

A light brown mare in a business type demon suit walked up to drake next to twilight "Hello mister knight, my name is mayor mare. I like to thank you personally for your help, may I ask why you came to ponyville"

Drake said "Because I heard the town was a nice place to settled in"

She smiled at him "Well for saving our home. I would be happy to get yourself a built home free of charge" Drake and skyress looked at each other, then smiled as they were given a home for free.

Drake thanked mayor mare "Thank you mayor, but if it's alright do you think you can show me where my place will be built beforehand" she didn't know why he asked that but nodded saying he can come to her office so that she could show him tommarow.

Drake saw green breeze look at all of the monsters, then seeming to remember something. A mare guards saluted and said "Sir, the others found some of the bodies of the other guards" hearing this drake moved over to him followed by everypony.

Green breeze looked sadden, he never beloved 50 guards would have been dropped down to 9. He notice drake walking over to him. The mare guard blushed seeing him and moved to the side as drake was know in front of green breeze.

The lieutenant said "May I help you dracule?"

Drake answered "I heard your guard say there were more of you, correct?" Green breeze looked surprised as him and his guard was a good distance away for no one to hear them.

He responded "Yes. 50 guards under the command of captain sharp blade. He was killed in battle against the monsters before you came. The only survives was eight guards and me, most likely going to be used as slaves"

Drake understood, he asked "Are they around the town?"

Green breeze said "Yeah, scattered over the place, some even eaten..." He gulped. Lieutenant looked sorry for the guards that lost their lives.

Drake thought he should help him gather the fallen so that they wouldn't suffer even more. Drake moved away from them, he grabbed and placed skyress down telling her to move away to the ponies. She nodded and walked over to twilight and told her and everypony else to stay back.

Green breeze watched drake, not knowing why he moved away all suddenly. Drake changed his element to darkness and placed his left hand on the ground, his hand was covered a black substance. Darkness started to spread out on the ground, a wave of blackness crawling out. It spread touching the ponies that freaked out from the pitch black substance. A few flew up away from it while other touched it feeling it as it felt like cold solid liquid.

Twilight studied it while rarity jumped and fell onto applejack's arms to get away from it. Pinkie and the foals played in it. Green breeze was skeptical at the unknown black substance and wondered what dracule was doing.

Was he felt his darkness spread and cover the while town, he could see in a picture diagram in his head everyone in the town. Pony, monster, living or dead he could feel them.

Drake focused his darkness on the dead bodies of both monsters and guards, he said "Dark Hole" and when he said that his darkness started sucking in the dead monster on the ground and the fallen guards. The ponies looked in shock as they watch the monsters get sucked inside the black substance and pull back to drake's hand.

Drake contorted the wave and releasing the dead guards in a file line. Green breeze and his guards ran over to look at them, drake walked over to him with his hand inside his coat pockets.

One guard said "There's nothing wrong with them. The blood is cleaned off sir"

Green breeze turned to drake as he was know next to the lieutenant "How did you do it? They were all scattered over ponyville!?"

Drake answered "What ever my wave touched I can see it inside my mind. All I did was suck them in and bring them here so you guys Don't have to move around and grab them all that would have taken hours"

Green breeze bowed his head at drake "I thank you again dracule. Princess celestia's sun is lowering, it would have taken use the night to get them together"

Green breeze ordered his guards to cover their fallen comrades. He asked one of his unicorn guards to send a message and sooner or later a bunch of carriages came down. They placed the dead inside and were ready to leave ponyville and report back to the princesses.

Green breeze waved goodbye to drake as he did the same. This left him and skyress with ponyvilles citizens.

Drake walked over to mayor mare, he said "Do you have any inns me and my daughter could stay at?"

Mayor frowned "I'm sorry, but the inn was also destroyed. Many of ponyvilles homes and stands were destroyed by the monsters"

Drake clicked his teeth "Damn... were are we going to stay then" the mares ears raised high from what he said. Each one waved their hands talking over each other saying "You can stay with me!" "No me!"

The six mares came up with their own responses. The first one to speak was rarity.

"You can both can stay at my banquet. A very lovely home for you and your d augther stay for the time" she flutter her and got close to drake, he couldn't lie she was very pretty and her figure could be described as a model.

Applejack snorted at her and pulled her away "The banquet? Have you forgotten that your fru fru establishment is torn a bit. They can stay with ma family at the farm" drake looked over applejack, he notice her muscles under her shirt possibly works out but maintaining a sexy figure"

Rarity pulled herself away from her "Oh please, why would he take his daughter to such a dirty place. The banquet is much better even if there will be some cleaning to do"

Applejack left eye twitched "Dirty!?" She then started an argument with her.

Rainbow dash flew next to him, bumping his arm "Hey dude, forget those two. You guys can stay with me inside my cloud house" she pointed up and they saw her cloud made home in the sky.

Drake looked at it in interest. Never thinking there can be a home made our of clouds until know. Suddenly pinkie pop up on his shoulder as she pulled herself up to have her face next to his.

"You can stay with me and the cakes! It will be soooo fun, we can even have a new human in ponyville slumber party!!" She squeaked on his shoulder, her voice made him and skyress chuckle.

Rainbow glared at pinkie, she scoffed "Pinkie why would he stay inside a gingerbread bakery. That's totally lame for someone awesome as him, my house is just that so their coming with me"

Pinkie stopped down and moved around him to face rainbow dash "If my memories right, you only have a single room and bed inside. What are you going to do let them sleep on your cloud couch?" She said smartly that shocked rainbow.

She looked away, hiding her blush "No... I would let him.... sleep with me" she whispered shyly that drake heard and grinned at.

Pinkie pointed at her "Ha dashies thinking naughty~" she sang.

Rainbow' s blush turned into fury, she pointed at pinkie "S-shut it. The bakery only has two rooms not three, you probably thought the same thing!"

Pinkie stopped her singing and drake couldn't tell but with his enhanced eyes he saw her blush now, her eyes looked away from rainbow as her faced changed to innocence "No......"

Rainbow yelled "Iier!" And know they started arguing. Drake looked at the four mares in bewilderment. He sensed some one coming next to him,and looked right to see fluttershy lowly nearing him.

She froze and hide behind her hair again, making drake smile at her from how cute she was being, he said "Need something baby butter" she jultted from him talking to her.

She twiddle her finger, she shyly said that made drake think his heart got bigger from her cute shyness "I would l-let you stay in my home, b-but I only have one room inside my c-cottage"

Drake understood and nodded "It's ok but thanks anyways fluttershy" she smiled at his thanks.

Twilight looked at the girls and smirked. She walked up to them getting their attention "Girls there's no need to argue over this. I have a solution"

They looked at each other and then back at twilight, applejack said "And that is?" Keeping ember eyes on her like the others feeling something suspicious from her.

"Easy, dracule and skyress will be staying with me" she smiled, as for the girls they all said "What?!" Wanting a reason.

Twilight said "Well i'm the only one that has a spare room inside the library" this made them flinch "As each of you don't leaving me the one to take care of them for the mean time until everything is settled for them with their new home"

They wanted to argue but knee twilight was right. It ended with drake and skyress living with twilight and spike. With that concluded mayor mare sent everypony back home as the day turned to night. The girls said their good nights to twilight and spike, and their own interest of drake as they said goodbye to him.

Leaving drake notice that they seemed jealous that he was staying with twilight and same for every other mare that wanted him. He fended the thought as he was following twilight and spike to her home.

Skyress was next to him, holding his hand "So this place will be our home"

He nodded "Yup, we'll be living here together. Only having to see when and where out house will be"

Twilight over heard them, she said "You both are going to love ponyville. It may attract crazy stuff some times but it's a very welcoming town"

"Don't worry twilight. Nothing's fun unless there's a bit of fun in the mix" he said just as they arrived to her home that was a tree.

Skyress looked at the trees and said "You live in a tree?"

Twilight opened the door and blushed from her comment "Yeah I know, didn't believe it either but it's surprisingly homey" she let them in and turned on the lights.

Drake's eyes widen slightly at the amount of books she had, there were so many "A home slash library. I can dig that"

Spike looked at him confusingly "You can can a library part home?"

Drake chuckled at him "Figure of speech kid" spike 'ohhhhed' and said sorry. Drake waved him off saying it's alright.

Twilight walked around the room "I would nothing but ask you questions about yourself and the magic you displayed but that can be done tommarow. I also have to send a letter to princess celestia about today"

Drake could tell that she real did wanted to ask him questions but looked tuckered out, he heard a cute yawn and looked down to see skyress liking tired.

Drake lifted her him and had her head rest on his shoulder "Good idea sparkle. Mind showing use our room before heading to bed" she nodded and lead them upstairs to a door near hers.

Opening it a was a nice space room with a single fitted bed for two. Drake thanked twilight and said he'll repay her somehow, she said he didn't have to but drake wouldn't accept that. Walking inside their he set skyress on the bed that curled in a sleeping way. He took his backpack off and starts taking off his coat and pants leaving himself in his white undershirt and boxers. He took skyress sweater off but leaving her grey pants on.

Climbing in bed drake grabbed his backpack and pulled out the book to read more of it. While he did twilight was writing down her letter and giving it to spike so he could send it to the princess before going to bed.

Canterlot

Celestia and Luna were on their thrones talking about the reports on all pony settlements. But not hearing anything from ponyville that made celestia worry about her student twilight sparkle.

Luna notice her worries and said "Sister you must relax. We have sent more guards to ponyville than any other place"

Celestia sighed "I know Luna. But still, we haven't heard anything from the guards. Maybe we should send a guard to check if everything is fine"

Luna rolled her eyes at celestia's worrying "Nonsense Tia, just you wait. Captain sharp blade will arrive and tell use everything is fine" just as she finish the throne doors were opened reveling lieutenant green breeze escorted by a solar and lunar guard.

The princesses from just by looking could tell something was wrong. The solar guard said "Princeses we bring lieutenant green breeze to report about ponyville"

Celestia waved her hand "Thank you, you may leave use" they saluted and left put of the door.

Luna commanded green breeze to speak "Tell use lieutenant, why are you the one to report. Where Is captain sharp blade?"

Green breeze took in a sadden look "Captain sharp blade is dead your princess luna" the news surprised the royals.

Celestia took on a serious look "Explain lieutenant"

And so he did "Just as you ordered captain sharp blade lead use to ponyville that we can protect the town from any hostile forces, mostly the monster. Over the past days nothing happened and captain sharp blade was going to send a letter on everything's That's happen"

Luna commented "I feel this is where the story shift"

He nodded "Yes princess luna. As everything was peaceful the entrance to ponyville was invaded by monsters. Captain sharp blade sent guards to escort or protect he citizens and a group to protect the elements if harmony while he and I with every other guards vs e the monster"

He looked down in shame "It was a slaughter. We were no match for them, it wasn't even an army just a group with powerful monster on hand. Their leader a insecdoid, was capable of using magic" the princesses gasp hearing that, a monster that can use magic is not a good mix.

Green breeze continued "Many guards died in battle while other were eaten. Captain sharp blade was blasted by their leader and kill by the explosion. The 30 goblins they had spread out and captured everypony in ponyville tying them down and placing them together. Soon enough only eight guards and myself were left also taken"

Celestia couldn't believe it. 50 guards killed by just a small group of monsters "What of twilight and the rest of the bearers" she asked in worry.

Green breeze made her worries worsen "They were also taken and placed with use. Their leader spouted that he was going to take use and turn everypony into slaves" celestia and Luna found his story horrible, so many of their ponies have been killed by the monster that roam equestria's not knowing where they came from.

Luna spoke in hope "But seeing as your here something must have happen if I'm correct" celestia also wanted to know this reason.

Green breeze finally smiled in mirth "Yes princess. We were saved by something we never thought was real but only in legends. Right when all hope was lost, and the monster leader almost killing the foals in ponyville, a human appeared and saved use"

Celestia and Luna both widen their eyes at what he said, celestia said "Human! Are you sure lieutenant breeze"

He nodded "Yes princess, he calls himself dracule knight. He came saving the foals, and fought the monster alone killing the Cyclops, cathulu's, to the horns monsters such as Aries and nothics"

Again they were shocked. To kill a Cyclops alone is a memorable feat that could earn respect but killing more than one is another subject"

Celestia said "I have never heard of someone defeating a Cyclops singlehandedly, but to kill more is unbelievable"

Luna agreed "True sister, not even we can take one down without using our magic" she looked back at green breeze "How did sir knight kill those abominations"

He answered "He used a sword I've never seen before. It maybe small and thin but the blade was sharp and sliced every monster he faced, killing them without problem. He even used magic"

Once again the shock of green breeze story hit the two sister. They have heard of legends speaking about humans but never saying they could use magic like them"

Luna was skeptical "Magic, what kind?"

Green breeze said "I heard him speak to twilight sparkle and tell her his magic was some kind of elemental magic"

The sisters looked at each other, hearing this type of magic but used by only skilled unicorns. They could use it but takes lots of their energy.

Celestia wanted to know more about dracule "What else do you know of this dracule knight?"

Green breeze said with a uncertain look "Well.... you see. Remember what I said about captain sharp blade and how he died" they both nodded "The same thing happened to dracule but not getting harmed"

They blinked, not understanding what he meant "What do you mean. Did he summon a shield to protect himself" Luna said.

He shook his head "No princess I mean he didn't get hurt at all. The beam the leader fired at him exploded upon impact, like captain sharp blade he should have died but he lived and said that he's immune to magic"

They could not believe this. This dracule knight kept on shocking the royal sister more than once. Being able to kill large and powerful monsters, using elemental magic, and know being immune to magic attacks! This was like a fairy tale that keeps getting more ridicules the more they read.

Celestia wanted to know if he really did save them out of good will "Are you certain he saved ponyville. Did he show any anger or seemed dangerous around our ponies?"

Green breeze spoke honestly "No princess, his anger was more on the monsters. After be freed use he spoke that he helped use because he felt like he had to. I believe him, after today I surely respect sir knight"

With the information told and learning about dracule knight from green breeze, they knew that he wasn't dangerous to their ponies, not until they meet him themselves.

Celestia let green breeze go "Thank you lieutenant green breeze you are dismissed" he bowed before leaving out of the throne room.

After he left the two discussed about dracule knight. Finding very interesting and could be the one to help them against the monster race. Suddenly "Poof" a letter appeared in front of celestia.

She grabbed and opened the letter, reading it to herself

"Dear princess Celestia. You probably already got informed by lieutenant green breeze about what happened in ponyville. I'm fine and so are the girls thanks to dracule knight. I was so scared that everypony was going to be taken and become slaves, thankfully dracule came and defeated them all. I never thought a human was really real or could fight so well, I believe he would give your guards a run for their bits. As of know I'm letting him stay with me and spike inside the library, don't worry after talking to him when he freed everypony and healed spike he showed how nice and respectful he was to use. That and he's pretty good loo- I mean strong, yeah strong. You should have seen the magic he used princess, being able to send winds of blades, create shields made of wind, and bring down thunder upon his enemies. Well that's it, I hope you and Luna are doing well. I think we don't need any more guards with dracule living in ponyville know.

By your student, twilight sparkle.

Celestia finished ready and was know completely intrigued by dracule. The same for Luna but their focus will shift to something else. A solar unicorn guards open the doors and speed walked over to the princesses.

He saluted quickly "Princesses I bring a letter from griffonstone" he used his magic to give celestia the letter. He excused himself and left.

Celestia opened the letter and read out loud. When she finished both her and Luna had faces of disturbances and worry for twilight and the rest of the bearers. They soon left their thrones to leave inside their rooms and talk about their situation tommarow.