• Published 26th Nov 2018
  • 1,629 Views, 9 Comments

True Betrayal - MarblePieLover



After Tempest sings her song about not trusting anypony. a creature of ink hears this and comes to speak the truth and set them all free.

  • ...
4
 9
 1,629

Chapter 4 Bendy: Ruler of Canterlot

The Ink demon sat on his throne in the ship waiting for something to happen. Mabye a attack to show his might and power? Or a fight? Right then a Searcher with a nice looking bowler hat came up to Bendy but not before bowing deeply “My lord” it said “we have arrived at a strange castle. The butcher gang are curently disposing of the gaurds as we speek.” the ink demon then got up “good work Jack. Now get the little guy and make sure my entrence is..” he turned back to Jack “grand.” he said with a snicker.

Soon Bendy was walking with Grubber up to the castle doors. Grumber opened the door with the Storm king looking up with a raised eyebrow “Grubber? What is the meaning of this?!” he shouted. Grubber simply took a deep breath and started reading the peice of paper he was given “Intoduseing the Darling devil, the Incredible Ink Creature, the Demon of Dasterly deeds! The-” a loud “Get on with it!” was heared from behind the door makeing Grubber scared “IntoduseingthegreatandpowerfulBendy!” Grumber squealed quickly before the doors were burst open with a punch from the Ink demon.

Bendy then slunked down the hallway to the throne that the Storm king was siting at suddenly Bendy ran straight at the Storm king grabing him by the throat “well well well what do we got her?” stated Bendy “a little monkey?” the searchers and butcher gang members started laughing at their lord’s joke then quickly silenced themselfs. Bendy suddenly threw the Storm king through a glass window leaveing him hanging by his fingers. The ink demon then walked over and flicked off a finger “this little piggy went to the market” he flicked off another “this little piggy had roast beef” he flicked off another “and this little piggy went we we we all the way ho-”

He could feel something faze though him and land on the floor. He then called a butcher gang member to bring it to him. It was a black sphere with a green glowing gem inside it. “I wonder what this does...only one way to know!” he suddenly tossed it at the storm king who was hanging for dear life. A puff of smoke went up and in a moment of seconds a statue was hanging there.

Bendy when over and put his foot on the statues head...and pushed it off the edge. A SMASH could be heared echoing through canterlot.. The storm king was DEAD.