• Published 11th Jul 2018
  • 507 Views, 2 Comments

Short Stories about Scootaloo talking to her mom - Yumyums23



Short stories where Scootaloo talks to her mother about various things

  • ...
 2
 507

Story two: Allergies set in Stone

Short Stories about Scootaloo talking to her mom
Story two: Allergies set in Stone
Written by Yumyums23

On one lovely day in Spring Scootaloo was hangin out in the chicken coop with her mother, Elizabeak. They both sat on the floor while all of the other chickens were pooping outside to give them some privacy.

"I hate allergies," Scootaloo complained, folding her front hooved angrily. You can tell she had been folding her arms that way for a few minutes because the snot rolling down her face had created a gigantic puddle on top of them.

"Remember that time you and your friends were in the Everfree Forest and I got turned into stone?" Elizabeak asked her daughter. The pegasus looked up at her mom and unfolded her arms, sending a waterfall of snot down her chest and onto the floor of the henhouse.

"Yeah." She replied, "What about it?" Elizabeak looked around her to get sure none of the other hens were listening very closely.

"When I got turned into stone I had a sneeze coming and I was forced to hold that sneeze in until I was freed." The chicken told the orange pegasus "Afterward I couldn't let it out for another three hours, it was horrifying." Elizabeak felt her daughter pat her back with her snot soaked hoof.

"That's sounds rough," Scootaloo said, hoping something that horrifying wouldn't happen to her. The chicken looked back at her snot soaked daughter and all of the snot that had gotten on the floor and the both of them.

"We are going to take a bath," Elizabeak told her child sternly.

"Why?" asked the snot coated pegasus. The chicken replied with a glare.