• Published 4th Aug 2018
  • 514 Views, 3 Comments

Disturbing Horror Stories That Have Happened in Equestria - Demon_777



These are 2 true horror stories told by ponies that wish to remain anonomous.

  • ...
 3
 514

Story #1

My friends and I are the kinds that like to get into trouble a lot. I can't even remember how many times we got in trouble both with our parents and the police. But one of my friends, who I'll call F for this story, was the craziest of all of us. He would do anything, and I mean anything for maybe just a bit. He once even dove into a dumpster and stayed in it for 30 minutes and come out with a half-eaten burger. Then there were my two other friends who I'll call B and A. A was drug addicted and B would always drink beer, despite the fact he's underage.

One night we decided to sneak out in the middle of the night and go over to A's house because his parents would be away for the weekend. It was pretty late so I had to climb through my bedroom window. A's house luckily wasn't that far away and B's house was right across from mine so I didn't have to walk alone. Once I jumped off the roof B was waiting for me on the path. I walked over to him and we began walking towards A's house.


The pathways were pretty much empty except for Derpy and Dr.Hooves talking on the other side. They did see us when we passed by, but unlike most other ponies in ponyville, they just waved at us and kept quiet. We did wave back and then continue walking. Then three wonderbolts then flew over us after we got passed Sugercube Corner, where Pinkie Pie was bouncing around the building, as usual.

About halfway from A's house, B stopped in his tracks. I stopped too and asked him if there was anything wrong. He didn't say anything but instead pointed his hoof at a bush, assuring me to look there. I didn't see anything at first but after squinting my eyes I could see it most clearly. There was what looked like a hooded figure hiding in the bush, stalking us. I went over to B and whispered in his ear; "We need to get out of here."

We walked away slowly and towards A's house. After two minutes of paranoia, we made it. A let us in and F was already there trying to open a beer can with a stick. F was not only crazy but also a little stupid. The adjacent houses were quiet so we had to keep F quiet or he would alert the neighbors.


After what seemed like an hour we all finally fell asleep. A was in his bedroom, F was on the sofa and B was under the coffee table and I was on it.

The sound of hoofsteps outside crushing leaves woke me and B up. At first, I thought it was F because when I looked over at the sofa F was sleeping on and he wasn't on it. I looked over at a nearby clock and it was 4:27 am. I turned and saw B frozen in his tracks looking at the window. I went over to him but once I got to the window I saw it, the same hooded figure from earlier.

"Shhh, it will all be over soon."

That was when B and I finally got the nerve to run and at the same time, the figure ran towards the front door, which was where we were gonna escape. He started pounding at the door and tried to barge it open.

"What the fuck's going on down here," F said once he left the kitchen. B grabbed him and the three of us ran upstairs to get A, not saying a word. Luckily, A came out of his room right when we got passed the last step. But by that point, the front door finally gave out and broke off the hinges, letting the intruder inside. We all rushed into an adjacent room and locked the door. It was luckily A's parent's room and his dad had a gun. Unfortunately, the intruder saw which room we went into and tried to break down that door.

The door to the room we were in was a lot weaker and would give out any second and the window wouldn't open when I tried to pull it aside. F had enough of the window and grabbed the bedside table and told me to get out of the way. He then proceeded to throw it at the window, shattering the glass and generating a lot of noise. If the neighbors didn't hear our screams and the door breaking down, then they definitely heard that. We all climbed out but the house was surrounded by thorn bushes so it really hurt when we landed in them. Somehow, F avoided the thorn bushes but I still think that the rest of us ended up better in that situation because F broke his hoof and one of his ribs when he landed on the boulder.

Our neighbors must have contacted the police because, after about two minutes, police arrived. We were able to get F into ponyville general. The next day, A found out that there were multiple things in the house that the hooded figure may have taken. The hood almost hid his face but we still couldn't give a good description. My friends and I haven't stopped doing shit like that, but we are more careful about the things we do. Now five weeks have passed and I have yet to see that hooded figure one more time. I plan to never return to A's house again because no matter what I do, it will just remind me of the scariest night of my life.