• Published 8th Jun 2018
  • 336 Views, 0 Comments

Police Of Ponyville Episode 7: A Few Weeks Later - Shadow Storm 44



Just when Ponyville was getting things together something happens that no one can explane.

  • ...
 0
 336

THIS HAS TO BE A JOKE

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN I HAVE TO MARRY HER?” Storm shouted. ‘THAT’S CRAZY!”

“Storm, please calm down,” Twilight said. “I know this is a pretty big deal.”

“IT’S A HUGE DEAL. SHE’S JUST A KID.”

“Shadow Storm.” Celestia's voice grows sharp. “I do agree with you that this is a problem for you and If I were in your position I would feel the same way. But, panicking will not help.”

She was right. This is something Strom often said to pony’s he’s brought in. “Your in a position nobody wants to be in. If you want to get out of it than you have to help us.” Was something he said on many occasion.

“Your right. I’m sorry.”

Celestia nodded. “Now.” Her voice was back to normal. “You must have many questions about how she is. Her name is Princess Bright. She rules a land like me, However, we are not on the best of terms.”

“Terms like how Princess?” Twilight asked sounding a bit worried.
Before she could answer knocks came from Night’s door.

“STORM.” It was LoadStar. “We have a problem at the Shopping district.”

“What’s wrong?” Storm replied.

“It’s these clouds. They covered the whole area and more of them are on the way.”
Storm looked a Night.

“Go.” She said waving her hoof like in roll call. “We will talk about it later.”

Storm nodded and left the room.

“I should go as well.” Night sighed. “These clouds have been a real problem.”

“Before you go,” Celestia said before everyone left. “I need to tell you all something.” Celestia waited before speaking like she did with Storm. “We could go to war if Shadow Storm denies to marry her.”

“WHAT?” They all shouted.

Celestia nodded her head. “It’s true. Like I said we aren’t on the best of terms and if Storm denies it that could be the breaking point.

“What about if he accepts?” Mayor Sky asked.

“I’m not sure,” Celestia answered. “If he does than peace might be in order.”

“That sounds really unfair Princess.” Night said looking out the window. “I apologize for undermining you Princesse. Storm is one of my best officers and forcing him to marry a filly who is only 13 or 14 to stop a war sounds really unfair.”

“I agree,” Twilight said getting up. “Maybe we should get Princess Bright and Storm into a meeting and rethink this.”

“PRINCESS” A royal guard shouted as he came into the room. He nearly broke down the door. “We have a problem.”

“If it’s that cloud thing my officers are handling it.” Night said.

“It’s not that. Princess Bright was going towards the shopping district looking for the stallion from yesterday.”