• ...
6
 5
 989

Victory

It was a rainy day outside at a large building. The building was home to Mishima Zaibatsu, an international conglomerate. On top of it, a fight raged on between Heihachi Mishima and Kyo Watashi. Heihachi kept throwing punched at Kyl but he kept dodging them and vice versa. The series of punches ended when they punched each other in the face and knocked each other back. It was then when they both began to gather their full strength with Kyo surrounding himself with fire and Heihachi surrounding himself with electricity. Kyo right eye began to glow orange with flames. They than launched themselves at each other and began punching each other again with additional kicks. Kyo stepped back and began to shoot fireballs and Heihachi punched them back and followed up with an electric punch to the ground causing a wave of electricity to go towards Kyo. Kyo dodged the attack and unleashed a flurry of flaming attacks while Heihachi was off guard. Heihachi then collapsed to the ground and began to cough blood. Kyo now stood over him ready to deliver the finishing blow.

Heihachi looked up and said, "Go ahead, kill me. You'll never be a true master of the fist."

Kyo's eye glowed brighter and he said, "I already am." Kyo then picked up Heihachi and threw him off the building with Heihachi yelling at Kyo until he was heard from no more.

Kyo's eye returned to normal. Kyo then said, "I'm finally the strongest fighter in the world but... I already defeated every great fighter in this world. Who will challenge me now?" All of a sudden, a rainbow colored portal opened behind Kyo. Kyo looked at the portal and said, "Maybe this is the answer to my prayers. Maybe I will have yet another challenge. I hope this portal will lead me to glory and victory." Kyo then walked towards the portal and went inside.



When Kyo reached the end of the portal, he was greeted by the sight of a small town full of people who seem to have odd hair colors. The town is known as Ponyville, according to the sign. Kyo walked around until he was greeted by a girl with pink hair. The girl also wore a blue shirt, a purple skirt, and white shoes.

The girl said rather loudly, "Hi, my name is Pinkie Pie! What's your name?"

Despite the loud greeting, Kyo said, "My name is Kyo Watashi, I'm afraid I don't know where I am. May you direct me to a place that contains vast information."

Pinkie Pie said, "Uh... Sure! You must be talking about Twilight's library. It's that big tree in the middle of Ponyville. Don't worry, it's not that hard to find."

Kyo said, "Thank you, it was nice to meet you Ms. Pie. Now if you will excuse me, I will now search for this tree."

As Kyo began to walk, Pinkie Pie said, "Wait. Where are you from?"

Kyo responded, "Japan." Kyo then began to walk again with Pinkie Pie having a look of confusion.

Kyo walked until he saw a massive tree. The tree also contained several windows and doors. The tree appeared to also be an oak tree. Kyo wondered how this tree was still alive.

Kyo then knocked on the front door. After a few seconds, he was greeted by a short boy with green eyes, green hair, a white shirt, jeans, and black shoes. The boy said, "Hi, my name is Spike. What's yours?"

Kyo thought to himself, "Why does everyone in this world ask for my name? Perhaps this world is more polite than the one I once lived in." Kyo then said, "My name is Kyo Watashi."

Spike scratched his head and said, "Wow, I never heard a name like that before. What brings you to Ponyville?"

Kyo said, "I seek knowledge."

Spike looked at Kyo strangely and said, "OK... If you're looking for something specific, Twilight Sparkle can help you."

"Where do I meet this person?", asked Kyo.

"She's in the kitchen right now getting breakfast. It is eight o'clock right now.", answered Spike.

Kyo asked, "May I come in?"

Spike said, "Sure thing. I don't see why not."

Kyo and Spike walked into the treebrary and sat in a couple of chairs. Kyo asked, "Is this Twilight Sparkle your mother?"

Spike chuckled nervously and answered, "That's a really complicated question. She's kinda my sister and my mother at the same time. You see, she found me in a cave when I was very young and she wasn't much older when she found me. I was kinda raised by her and her parents. You get what I'm saying?"

Kyo thought for a moment and said, "I understand."

Twilight then walked into the room. Twilight had on a brown vest, a white frilled shirt, a black skirt, and brown shoes. She also had purple eyes and dark purple hair with a pink streak. Twilight looked at Kyo with surprise and said, "Um hello. Sorry, I didn't know that you were here. Are you looking for any books? Anything specific?"

Kyo stroked his chin and said, "How about a book about the history of the world and it's geography."

Twilight beamed and said, "Alright. I'll go get you a few books that I think you'll be interested in." Twilight took out a couple of books that said, 'History of Equestria' and 'Equestrian Geography'

Kyo asked, "So this world is called Equestria?"

Twilight had a curious look and asked, "What do you mean? This world isn't called Equestria, it's called Equis. Don't you know that?"

Kyo answered, "I'm afraid not Ms. Sparkle. Why bring me a book about Equestrian history instead of a book about the history of Equis?"

Twilight said, "I'm sorry, I don't have a book about that." She then thought, "Who is this guy? Why doesn't he know anything about the world? Wasn't he born here? Unless... Is he from another world? It can't be, can it? I should ask him later after he reads."

Kyo said, "I suppose this will have to do. Can you give me time to read this?"

Twiliht said, "OK." As Kyo began to read, Twilight whispered to Spike, "Meet me in the kitchen."

Spike and Twilight walked into the kitchen and Spike said, "Why are we in here? Is there something wrong?"

Twilight asked, "Who is that guy?"

Spike answered, "He said his name is Kyo Watashi, why do you ask?"

Twilight said, "That's not an Equestrian name. I don't think that name exists in any other nationality either. Spike, I think Kyo is from another world."

Spike had a look of shock and asked, "Is he an alien? That could explain the weird clothes he has on and why he has no shoes."

Twilight answered, "I don't know but I intend to find out."

After about thirty minutes, Kyo finished both of the books and looked for Twilight. He then heard a scream outside that sounded familiar. Kyo rushed out of the door to find a group of bandits ransacking a shop that appeared to be made entirely of candy. The bandits were inside the shop stealing all sorts of junk. Kyo then walked in front of the bandits and said, "Stop!"

One of the bandits dropped their ill gotten goods and said, "Or what, are you going to punch me in the face? Hahahahahahahahaha! You don't even have any weapons."

The rest of the bandits laughed until Kyo punched the bandit in front of him in the face and said, "I don't need weapons. Leave now or I will be forced to take you all down!"

The bandits dropped their loot, drew their weapons, and ran towards Kyo. One bandit swing a sword at Kyo but he blocked it and threw the bandit over his shoulder. He then slammed the bandit's head on the ground with enough force to knock him out cold. Another bandit slung a mace at him but Kyo broke the mace in two with a mighty kick and punched the bandit into the shop's wall. The third bandit had nunchucks and swung them at Kyo but he kept dodging with rapid succession until he punched the bandit in the groin. The bandit held his groin and Kyo punched him in the face which caused him to break the bandit's teeth. The last bandit had guantlets and tried to punch Kyo but he grabbed the bandits arm and broke it. The bandit swung his other fist but Kyo broke the other arm and the bandit cried out in pain. Kyo then finally knocked out the bandit with one final punch. The people of Ponyville looked at Kyo with shock and awe. They then began to cheer.

Kyo walked into the shop and asked, "Are you alright?"

Pinkie Pie came out from behind the counter and hugged Kyo. Pinkie Pie then said, "Thank you thank you thank you! I thought that they were going to take everything away. Thank you Kyo."

As Kyo loosened from Pinkie's grip, he said, "You are welcome. I could not sit back and watch you be threatened by petty criminals."

Kyo then walked away and back into Twilight's house.

Author's Note:

Well that was an eventful chapter if I do say so myself. What do you think will happen next?