• Published 29th Apr 2018
  • 1,111 Views, 4 Comments

Nature's Tears - Sympio



Mane Six gets into a fight, and Fluttershy goes missing. They need to come together to save her, and beat the newest and hardest enemy they had to face yet.

  • ...
1
 4
 1,111

2 - Fluttershy's Wish

In a way, Discord was happy that Fluttershy wasn't friends with the Mane six anymore. But it also saddened him. He didn't like to see his friend sad. She might not know it herself, but, Discord saw it in her eyes. She's hurting. Deep, deep inside. Only she didn't realize it, because she was with Discord all the time.

''So, Discord, what do you want to do, once we've reached the Everfree forest?'' Fluttershy asked kindly.

''Well, we could play hide 'n seek, or... Play tag! We could also study the plants or or-'' He said, but 'Shy cut him off.

''We could also go to the magic pond, remember? It's really beautiful, and also a bit mysterious...'' Fluttershy said and smiled.

''That could...'' Discord answered, agreeing with the pink-haired pony's idea.

- Twilight -

''Crap! I'm soooooo late!'' Twilight yelled, and she then saw a certain pony, just a little too late. She bumped into the pony with the salmon hair, who was holding a big cake.

''WAH!'' The pony shouted, and fell on the ground, the cake landing on top of her. She sat up, covered in the cake.

Twilight stood up. ''Sorry sorry sorry! I'm in a hurry!'' Twilight said quickly, and was about to leave, but the pony grabbed the princess' hoove.

''It's okay, princess. I'll just buy a new one. It was a present, for my brother. His birthday is in a week, you see,'' the pony said, and smiled at Twilight.

''Birthday?'' Twilight repeated.

''Yes! But, I'll need to go, there are still a lot of preparations, and since you were in a hurry too...'' She said in a mysterious tone before walking back to the Sugarcube Corner.

''No! No! No! Wait, I'll pay for the cake!'' Twilight said, slowly regretting her decision. She was still in a hurry, after all.

''Oh, really?! You're so kind! I'm Shell, pleasure to meet you!'' The mysterious tone got replaced by a cheery one, which Twilight reminded of Pinkie.


''Twiiiiilight!'' The purple pony heard.

It was her loyal dragon, Spike. He was running as fast as he could to the alicorn. Once he was right in front of the duo, he caught his breath before talking.

Twilight looked confused, and Shell just stared at him blankly.

''It was...'' Spike began, still trying to catch his breath.

Twilight shrugged and looked at Shell, who looked back at the princess as result.

''It was just a joke, Twilight!'' Spike said in one breath.

Twilight gasped and Shell looked confused. ''A joke?'' She repeated, sighing in relief.


''Yeah! To get you out of your bed!'' Spike continued.

''Uhm...'' Shell mumbled, feeling out of place.

''Sorry, sorry! Let's get you a new cake!'' Twilight yelled happily and stressed.

- Rainbow -

Rainbow arrived at Canterlot first, and remembered what Spitfire said what kind of weather they needed to have. She then got to work.

After a while, she was finally done. She then came across Soarin. ''Hey Soarin! What are you doing here?'' Dash asked her fellow Wonderbolt.

''Well, I needed to do the weather for Cloudsdale and Los Pegasus, but I'm already finished,'' He answered and shrugged.

''Oh, great! So, now that you're here, do you want to help me?'' Dash asked.

''Sure thing, are you in a hurry?'' He asked.

Dash knew that if she'd say no, he wouldn't help her. So she had to come up with something, and fast!

''Yes. I have an appointment with Zecora in the Everfree Forest in 20 minutes, and I still need to wipe all of the clouds from Ponyville!'' Rainbow said.

''20 Minutes?! I'll take it over here, you can rush to Ponyville. Goodluck, Dash,'' He said, and Rainbow flew off in high speed no one could match.

She was the fastest after all..

- Twilight -

''Hello! How can I help you?'' A sweet voice sounded.

''Mrs. Cupcake! How long has it been since I last was here?'' Twilight said, and ran towards her happily.

''Oh, Twilight, dear! Welcome to our shop! Is there something you want to buy here?'' The lady asked the princess.

''Yes. I actually ran into Shell, and the cake she just bought fell on the ground,'' Twilight said sadly.

''Oh. That's no problem, I'll bake and make a new cake! It costs 2 days, though,'' 'Cupcake said.

''That's okay, I'll wait that long! So, how much bits do I need to pay?'' Shell asked.

''None, since it was an accident. Please come back in 2 days, it'll be ready by then,'' Cupcake said and left.

''Alright, bye!'' Twilight said and left the shop.

''Thanks Twilight! I'll be off now!'' Shell said, and left in a hurry, getting a paper out of her bow.

Twilight looks at her confused. ''H-Huh? What's that paper? It looks like... Huh...'' Twilight said.

''Something wrong, Twilight?'' Spike asked.

''No, it's nothing,'' Twilight said with a fake smile.

- Fluttershy -

Once they were at the pond, Fluttershy sat down and played with the water for a bit. ''It's as beautiful as I can remember...'' She muttered to herself.

''I'll be right back, I gotta get us something to eat, I'm hungry!'' Discord said, and left Fluttershy alone for a while.

'Shy sighed. ''I wish...'' She started, the water starting to glow, but the pink-haired pony didn't notice.


''I wish the Mane Six could come together... Even if it was for just one more time...'' She said, looking at the sky.

Behind some trees, a pony was looking at her. She had a horn, and wings. An alicorn.

Little did she know, after the pony would interact with 'Shy, her wish would come true. This would be the cause of the friends to come together again...