• Published 19th Apr 2018
  • 523 Views, 0 Comments

Applebloom - Yumyums23



Applebloom is being an Applebloom, and her friends want to try it out too.

  • ...
 0
 523

The original Applebloom

Applebloom
The original Applebloom
By Yumyums23

Applebloom was angry and confused.

First, Pinkie Pie disappears and then she loses her friends.

She knew that she taught her friends to be her, but she never thought they would take it to this extent...

She thought she was unique, that she was they only her.

Her thoughts wandered to when she was just a tiny baby, being cradled in her mom's arms.


Her mom sat in what is now Granny Smith's rocking chair.

"Don't worry little Applebloom." she said to her in a cute baby voice "Your always gonna be special. After all, you are the only Applebloom."


Her heart cracked a little, or at least it felt like it did.

She then had a realization...


Appleblooms 2 and 3 were not really exact copies of herself. They both still had the same relationships with their sisters and their families, and sometimes one of them would accidentally speak in their old voices. She remembered one time at Sugercube corner...


Applebloom and 2 sat at a table in the corner of their favorite cupcake place and Suprise was taking their orders.

"Ah would like a vanilla milkshake," Applebloom told the waitress.

"And I would like a chocolate one Miss Suprise!" 2 squeaked in her old voice, her Sweetie Belle voice.


She gasped like how she did at the end of her memory, they were not the same...

And she was still unique, she was the only true Applebloom.

And she loved that.