• Published 9th Apr 2018
  • 305 Views, 2 Comments

The Fall of the Tree - Slean Stoneheart



once every 10,000 years the elements of harmony get tested on their strength by themselves and together

  • ...
 2
 305

Chapter 3 Part 2: The Plan of Attack

"Thank you Charlie for getting rid of her and hiding the others and yourself, but felling someone from outside of the tree how strong do you think your opposite is?" Alexander asked.

"Well at the moment it is hard to say just by seeing the memories of another pony other then Twilight herself, but she is almost never along and if we somehow manage to get rid of that baby dragon that helps her out and catch her in in her home and stopping her from using any of her magic then it should be easy pickings ... but her magic is very strong to overcome." Charlie replied.

"So it is settled then we are going to kill Luna to scare spike enough so that Twilight will have to send him away out of Ponyville and once he steps outside of the border of Ponyville no pony will be able to get out and once all of the main 6 that we need are in town no pony will able to enter as well." Alexander said.

"So how are we going to kill that black mist of a pony just a snap to the neck or ... create a new coat of paint of that whole room." Rose asked Alexander.

Something that makes your part of the test so munch easier to handle." Alexander replied back

"Well that is going to be easy then i have to do is get Pinkypie when she is about to break get her crying then when she is collect a tear to say that i done my part and then no more Pinky." Rose announced with a smile on her face.

"Rose, please remember that it is easier said then done and also you have to know that Pinky does throw parties to brighten up her day, and don't mind me asking how in equestria does collecting a tear drop from that pony makes your part of the test done?" Alexander asked out of confusion.

"Well first thing is that if i manage to collect a tear drop than all of a sudden a felling goes over that pony and they'll bash their head on the nerist wall over and over again until they crack their own head wide open but they don't stop there she will continues until she kills herself through ether loss blood, snapping the neck, damage to the brain or all of them. So how do you feel about that Alexander." Rose explained.

"Well that, to me it seems like you have everything planed for a while." Alexander said in surprised.

"Yes I know Alexander but i do feel sorry for Liliana because if you remember the discord innocent their first encounter with him, he had to end up with using his magic to force turn Fluttershy into the character that we need to for the kindest pony she is going to be the hardest to make her fail the test." Rose brought up to the others.

"You don't need to worry about any pony else. All you have to do is make sure is that Pinkeypie fails the test and disconnect her from the element of laughter." Alexander told Rose.

"Says the pony that haves to deal with the apple-bucking pony herself Applejack. But every pony soon we will have our true form and take what is ours once and for all." Jackal said form a distance.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait just and minute are you really telling the truth this time and that I'll be able to fly again as fast as i can and that I'm the best and the fastest Pegasus that lives there." Twister announced excitedly and hoping at the same time.

"Yes I am telling the truth this time Twister even though I am the complete opposite of Applejack but what do you thing about your little problems Twister and Jackal." Alexander asked.

"Well ... at this stage it is hard to make any quick judgments without seeing them in action myself but ... I being being the first of us to be created by the tree of harmony to say this is going to be no walk in a park but getting Rainbow Dash by herself is going to be hard but fun at the same time cause she is the element of loyalty. If somehow I get her focused on me long enough of my effects to take place then she will be no problem at all. However I do need at least 3 of her friends to fail their part of the test if you want Rainbow dash to fail within an hour." Twister told the others.

"Twister is right by saying that this is going to be no walk in the park but all of you have to realize that Twister, Liliana and I all have the hardest element to convert over so that they fail their test. When it comes to Raitary I think that I'll just try a lot of different thing to see which ones work and just build from there." Jackal told Alexander.

" *exhales* You better make sure that you are ready when we are stronger enough to leave that void we don't want to cause too attention to ourselves!" Alexander screamed in response to Jackal's answer.

"Charlie can you just send me to a random place fairway from here in this void I need some time to think by myself and get ready." Jackal asked.

"Okay but I'll bring you back when Luna tells the ponies that we need the message so you can watch her death and every pony reaction." Charlie agreed.

"But before you do just letting you know Twister that you know have your wings." Jackal said before he disappear out of every pony's site.

Wait really are my wings really visible but I can't feel them please some pony tell me what they look like and how large are they." Twister said trying to hold his joy back.

"Um Twister Jackal said that so we have another problem to deal with until the message is delivered." Alexander told Twister.

"I'd like to hear it from another pony and not you so I know that you are not lying to me like you have in the past and I know your face when you lie to me ... why are you all looking at me like that for ... ..." Twister asked.

Author's Note:

Please take in that I will note be attaching the self harm tag to the story but I'll give a bit of a warning of Pinkies chapter in the story information that the very top

Clarification
when it comes to the Main 6 and their little deaths it is only in result in the element that possess rejecting the pony with such and force it causes a lot of damage