• Published 26th Mar 2018
  • 469 Views, 7 Comments

Rainbow Dashes Crush - RainbowDashOfficial



Rainbow Dash meets a stallion and instantly has a crush on him.

  • ...
11
 7
 469

Chapter 1

It was a hot summer day and the town, of Ponyville, was buzzing with the chatter of ponies, chatting with their friends. and
Rainbow Dash had no clue that on that hot summer day, that she might bump into some pony at will change her life forever. I never thought that she would every would had ever fallen in love, but on this day that would change.

I had just left Sugar Cube Corner. When I bumped into some pony, I turned to apologize and saw a stallion. He was a handsome stallion with a black mane with blue eyes. When I first saw him I instantly fell in love with him. When he spoke it sent a warm shiver down my spine. He said "sorry and about at," he said I was not watching where I was going. He said I'm fine just startled and that was, my fault for not watching where I was going.

Then he replied,"that's ok, so hi my name is Lightning Blaze whats yours?" I responded and said,"My name is Rainbow Dash nice to meet you!" then I told him that I'm a full pledged Wonder Bolt and at when I had to go or I'll will be late for my practice. Before I left he said, let's meet again on Friday, so we can learn more about each other and I said,"Sure I would love too!" He said ok see you then.



End Of Chapter One Chapter Two Coming Soon!!!

Author's Note:

Chapter 2 Coming Soon