• Published 2nd Mar 2018
  • 3,917 Views, 21 Comments

Butts Stuck Together - The Dark Wolf



Aria tries to prank Rarity, resulting in their butts getting stuck together.

  • ...
31
 21
 3,917

Pinkie Pie and Sonata Dusk

Pinkie Pie and Sonata Dusk giggled as they walked sideways to Pinkie's house, with their butts stuck together and rubbing slightly. Aria had cast her spell on Pinkie's butt, and Sonata had pressed her butt against Pinkie's until the glue hardened.

Pinkie was wearing a white and pink T-shirt and short, tight jean shorts, and Sonata was wearing her usual outfit which included a pink miniskirt.

"Wait!" said Sonata, stopping in her tracks and loving the feeling of Pinkie's butt rubbing against her butt as she kept moving for about a second.

"What?" said Pinkie Pie.

"We should pick up some tacos before we get there."

Pinkie licked her lips, and chuckled knowing what effect the tacos would have on them.

They stopped by a restaurant and placed a large order of tacos to go. The restaurant owner didn't even comment on Pinkie and Sonata's position, because she knew that Pinkie and Sonata liked to do weird things.

Sonata paid for the tacos, and they walked home sideways, each carrying a bag. Their butts rubbed against each other as they walked, and they giggled at the sensation.

As soon as they reached Pinkie's house, they set the tacos on the table.

"How are we gonna do this?" said Sonata.

"We stand beside the table, grab the tacos from the side, and eat them!" said Pinkie. "But we'll want to wash it down with some soda."

Sonata walked backwards with Pinkie as she took a full 2 liter bottle of coke out of the fridge, and then grabbed a box of fart powder and sprinkled a lot of it into the coke.

They ate their tacos as Pinkie had described, Pinkie eating from one bag and Sonata eating from the other. Between Pinkie's appetite and Sonata's love for tacos, it did not take them long to finish. Then they each poured a cup of coke and drank it. Wanting to get as gassy as possible, they continued to refill their cups until the bottle was empty.

BUUUUUUUUURP! Sonata giggled.

Pinkie tried to hold it in so most of the gas would go to her other end instead.

While they waited for the tacos and fart powder to take effect, Pinkie wiggled her butt, grinding it against Sonata's butt. Sonata did the same to her. Both were laughing at the sensation and how funny they thought this was.

Then, Pinkie lifted her leg.

PPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT!

Both Pinkie and Sonata giggled at the sound that had come out of Pinkie, and Sonata liked how it felt against her rear.

PPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRT!

Sonata let out a fart that was slightly shorter, but just as noisy and high-pitched as Pinkie's fart. Pinkie giggled at the vibration of Sonata's fart against her tushie.

They continued to fart non-stop, both laughing at their flatulence and enjoying how it felt, no matter who was farting. Their butts rubbed together whenever they laughed really hard, which made it more fun for them.

"Wait... hold on..."

BBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!

Pinkie and Sonata burst into another fit of giggles at Pinkie's long, thunderous, deep-pitched fart. Then Sonata let loose with an equally loud but higher-pitched wet fart.

They farted on each other for about an hour straight.

Pinkie laughed harder after another long fart from Sonata. "I'll be right back, I gotta go to the bathroom!" She started to run, but felt resistance, and realized her butt was still stuck to Sonata's.

"I need to use the potty too," said Sonata. "We drank a LOT of coke!"

They walked away from each other, trying to unstick themselves, but only got a short distance apart before they snapped back together, their butts smacking each other. They giggled, really liking this, but stopped as they faced the more serious matter at hand.

"How did Rarity and Aria separate?" said Sonata.

"I don't know," said Pinkie. "But I have an idea."

Pinkie put on her geode, and then used her explosive power between them. Instantly both their behinds felt like they were on fire, and it knocked them farther away from each other than before, stretching the glue. But, the magical glue held, and Pinkie and Sonata's rears slammed into each other again.

"Ow... That didn't work," said Sonata. She couldn't rub her butt with her hands, so she rubbed it against Pinkie's. Both started to feel better after a few seconds. Or, at least their tushies did.

"I'll call Rarity and ask her how she and Aria did it." Pinkie picked up her cell phone and called Rarity. "Hello? Yeah, I maybe kind of forgot to ask you how you unstick yourselves from that glue, and I really gotta go pee! Mm-hmm. Got it." Pinkie hung up. "We need to take a bath with a herbal soap called Super Natural!"

"Do you have any?"

"No. Let's get some fast!"

They ran to the store. Pinkie let Sonata go in front while running backwards. Their butts rubbed harder than when they were walking, so the trip was at least a little fun.

They reached the store and made their way to the soap section. People in the store snickered a bit, but Pinkie and Sonata didn't mind, and, as with the restaurant, everyone there was used to the weird things they did, so none of them really meant anything by it.

Sonata held herself while Pinkie paid for the soap, and then they ran.

"Can I run backwards this time?" said Sonata.

"Okey-dokey-lokey!" said Pinkie.

They ran as fast as they could. At one point Sonata tripped and they fell, with Pinkie facedown. They frantically struggled to get up for about five minutes, but eventually did, and continued running. They liked the feeling of their butts rubbing as they ran, but they only half-noticed it, for they really needed to go.

"I don't know how much longer I can hold it..." said Pinkie, holding herself with one had as they ran.

...

Pinkie and Sonata sat in the bathtub, which was foaming with Super Natural Soap. Both girls were blushing lightly.

"You know... it wasn't that bad," said Pinkie. "We held it all the way to the front porch, so no one saw it. And this bath will clean us up, too."

"You're right," said Sonata. She giggled a bit. "It was kind of funny. But let's not tell Aria."

Pinkie farted in the tub before they stood up, their rear ends not touching each other.

"It worked!" said Sonata.

"Of course it did, silly! Rarity knows what she's talking about. Let's keep a bottle of this here from now on."

"I just hope Aria's willing to use her wand whenever we feel like it."

They did a rump bump, rubbing their soaking wet butts against each other.

Author's Note:

Sorry about not putting a lot of detail into the omorashi, but I wanted to make it less hardcore to keep the T rating.