• Published 2nd Mar 2018
  • 3,909 Views, 21 Comments

Butts Stuck Together - The Dark Wolf



Aria tries to prank Rarity, resulting in their butts getting stuck together.

  • ...
31
 21
 3,909

Starlight Glimmer and Wallflower Blush

Starlight Glimmer came through the portal to the human world. As usual, she was wearing a teal T-shirt, a black vest, and torn greyish purple jeans.

She was here to visit Sunset Shimmer. And, conveniently, Sunset was in the same area as the portal already.

"Hi Sunset Shimmer," said Starlight.

"Good to see you again, Starlight." They hugged each other.

Starlight noticed the girl next to Sunset. She had teal hair and wore a striped sweater and jeans. "Hi. I'm Starlight Glimmer."

"Wallflower Blush," said the other girl, shaking Starlight's hand and blushing a little.

Starlight thought she was really cute.

"Would you like to see my garden?" said Wallflower.

"Sure," said Starlight.

Once they were at the garden, Starlight examined the flowers. As she was looking at one she really seemed to like, Wallflower couldn't help but stare at Starlight's butt. Not that she didn't like Sunset's butt, but she liked Starlight's butt even more. She wanted to slap it or rub it, but she wasn't sure Starlight would like it. She might take offense to it.

"This one's actually very pretty," said Starlight, turning around to face Wallflower.

Wallflower moved her head suddenly and blushed profusely.

"Starlight," said Sunset, "it's almost time for me to meet Pinkie Pie at the ice cream shop. Would you care to join us?"

"Sure," said Starlight. As they walked, she thought about Wallflower. From the way she had reacted when she turned around, she must have been staring at her butt. No. She couldn't be. Could she? Why else would she have moved her head and blushed like that? Could she really be attracted to her too?

"I think Wallflower likes you," said Sunset, as if she could sense what Wallflower was thinking, even though she wasn't wearing her geode.

Starlight blushed. "Do you really think so?"

"I know so. I saw her staring at your butt."

"I kind of like her too."

"Then, next time you see her, tell her how you feel." Sunset slapped Starlight's butt playfully.

When they got to the ice cream shop, Pinkie Pie was already there. As they sat at the table, Starlight told Sunset and Pinkie some of the things she did in Equestria last time she saw them, such as reforming Stygian.

"And what about you?" said Starlight. "Did anything exciting happen on this side?"

"Well, Twilight invented this device that lets me stick my butt to Sonata's!"

Sunset giggled a bit.

Starlight was intrigued. "Is it easily reversable?"

"Really easily reversible."

"Can you show me?"

"Sure! Once we're done the ice cream."

"I'm going to the spa with Rarity," said Sunset. "I hope you have fun, and I'll see you tonight or tomorrow!"

As soon as they finished, Pinkie took Starlight to her house, where Sonata was waiting.

"Sonata, this is my Equestrian friend, Starlight Glimmer!"

"Nice to meet you!" said Sonata.

"She'd like a demonstration on how our butt machine works," said Pinkie.

"Ooh, sounds like fun!"

Pinkie picked up her device. "First you point it at someone then push the button." She pointed it at herself and pressed the button. "Then you point it at the second person and push the button." Pinkie pointed it at Sonata and pressed the button again. In a few seconds, their butts were stuck together. "Then if you want to unstick, point it between us and push the button again." Pinkie demonstrated, unsticking her and Sonata.

"Can I borrow it for a little bit?" said Starlight.

"Sure," said Pinkie. "You can even keep this one. I had Twilight make a few spares after I sat on my first one."

"And farted really hard on it," said Sonata. "That probably had an effect." Both she and Pinkie giggled.

...

Starlight returned to the garden, hoping Wallflower would be there. Sure enough, there she was. Starlight pointed the device at herself, pressed the button, then pointed it at Wallflower and pressed the button.

Instantly they were pulled toward each other. Starlight was a little surprised, and dropped the device.

Their butts smacked together hard. Wallflower let out a squeal and tried to walk away from Starlight, but she couldn't. Her butt was stuck tight to Starlight's.

"What's going on?" said Wallflower.

"Our butts are stuck together," said Starlight.

"Starlight? Is that you?"

"Yes."

Wallflower blushed profusely, feeling a sense of arousal at her situation. She never imagined she'd be stuck to Starlight's butt like this. How did this happen? Did Starlight do this? Did she have a thing for her too?

Then, Wallflower started to feel gassy. She held it for as long as she could, concerned that Starlight might be disgusted if she farted on her. But, she couldn't hold it, so she let out a silent, long fart.

Starlight felt it warm up her butt. "Did you fart?"

Wallflower blushed. "I'm so sorry Starlight. I just couldn't hold it."

"Don't apologize. Besides..."

PPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRT!

Wallflower really liked the vibration of Starlight's explosive fart against her rear. Feeling less embarrassed, she farted much louder than before. Starlight also liked this feeling. They farted on each other for a few more minutes.

"Why are we farting so much?" said Wallflower.

"It must have been a side-effect of the device that Pinkie never told me about," said Starlight.

"What device?"

"It's over there. Let's go get it."

They started to walk over to it, but they weren't accustomed to walking with their butts stuck together. They stumbled around, and then Starlight accidentally stepped on the device and crushed it.

"Oh no," said Starlight.

"What?" Wallflower accidentally let out a quiet but long fart.

"I broke the device."

"How are we supposed to unstick? I mean... not that I mind it... quite the opposite, actually... but I don't want to be like this forever, and I have to go to the bathroom!"

"Pinkie Pie said she had a few spares. We'll get her to undo it." Starlight farted loudly again.

"So she's gonna see us like this."

"I'll make her pinkie promise not to tell anyone."

They tried walking away from each other to go to Pinkie's house, but they only got a short distance apart before they snapped backward, slapping their butts together. They both squealed with pleasure, having enjoyed that sensation, and then started walking toward Pinkie's house.

"You can walk forward, I'll walk backward," said Wallflower.

They walked in this position towards Pinkie's house. As they walked their butts rubbed together. They both liked the feeling. They farted several times as well. Wallflower was so excited to have her butt rub against Starlight's, and to have Starlight constantly fart on her, that she peed a little.

After a very fun walk of farting and butt-rubbing, they reached Pinkie's house. Starlight knocked on the door. Pinkie opened it, her butt stuck to Sonata's.

"Hi Starlight!" said Pinkie. "How's it going?" PPPPFFFFFFT!

"I may have accidentally broken the device you gave me," said Starlight, letting out a short but loud fart. "Can you unstick us?"

"Or, maybe let us borrow another one so we can unstick when we want?" said Wallflower quietly.

"Sure," said Pinkie. She gave another device to Starlight.

"But, let's unstick for just a minute," said Wallflower.

Starlight pointed the device between them and pressed the button. Wallflower ran to the bathroom, and when she returned, Starlight stuck their butts together again.

"Don't tell anyone that we did this," said Starlight. "We're not as shameless about it as you are."

"Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye," said Pinkie and Sonata. They let out a series of farts, along with Starlight and Wallflower.

"This was really fun," said Wallflower as she and Starlight walked back to Wallflower's house that night, their butts now unstuck. "Thank you for doing that. I think your rear end is really cute."

Starlight blushed a little. "It wasn't so bad for me either."

"When we get to my place... can we rub our butts together again?"

"I'd love to."

They did a rump bump.

Author's Note:

I considered having Wallflower wet herself all the way. Apologies to anyone who was expecting it, but I couldn't really find a way to make it work here. Plus, if I did I'd probably have to make it non-descriptive like the Pinkie/Sonata chapter to keep the T-rating.

Comments ( 7 )

8856172
Fetish stories tend to be a magnet for downvotes. As such, downvotes on a fetish story mean nothing, they just downvote for the content without reading it.

whose you gonna fetish this time?

9514894
Not sure if I'll do another one. I already did all the main Equestria Girls, the sirens, Starlight, and Wallflower.

9515481
well you can do more of them like side characters

9522601
I never fetishized side characters much, though I suppose I COULD do one for Sunny Flare and Indigo Zap. I'd do one for Smolder and Silverstream, except EqG Smolder would be a dog, not a human. (that's why I had to fully humanize Smolder and Silverstream in that one story without EqG style)

And Celestia's the opposite of Applejack - I'd fetishize her pony self, but not her human counterpart.

9527119
that is something we can work out with (: i will give you what characters we should do

Login or register to comment