• Published 1st Mar 2018
  • 275 Views, 0 Comments

The mad mare of choice - OnASeaOfDreams



If we can’t tell between reality and fantasy, then can our imaginings tell?

  • ...
 0
 275

If you don't tell them, she'll turn into a pumpkin and then all the grapes will be gone!

"Problem, what problem, I've got everything ready for the party, everyone should be here in like a hour! Berry is at lunch with Cheerilee and Carrot Top it’s the perfect plan wahahaha!" She said.

That's not what I meant! Berry's onto us.

---------

"I CAN HEAR YOU! What are you planning and who are you talking too!" Berry shouted out, eyes crazed, and chest heaving.

"Ummmm their isn't anyone speaking Berry!? Is everything ok?" Cheerilee asked, as she turned her head too Carrot Top; hoof raised to her mouth to muffle her words! "How much has she had to drink today Carrot?"

"That's her first one!” The orange maned mare whispered back.

"Hey, I'm not drunk, or crazy. There's just somepony that I can't see, explaining everything that we're doing, and I think he's talking to another pony somewhere else, that I can't see ether." Berry explained in a serious tone; her eyes darting from the left and to the right, of the posh restaurant table.

Cheerilee's and Carrot Top's eyes darted from the disturbed mare, to each other's, and back again, their smiles giving away a air of nervousness. "So Berry you know those flowers I gave you this morning for your birthday, they were just decorative. If you ate them, ever just slightly, well they are hallucinogenic and....." Cheerilee's coment was cut short, dying in her throat with a not so subtle gulp.

"I AM NOT HALLUCINATING!" Berry shouted out.

-----------

"Author, what was that all about with Berry, Carrot Top and Cherrlee?" The confused mare asked.

Just trust me ok, it's not good, something went wrong when I was distracting Berry, and she's on to us. No names ok, and I'm going into hiding for the next hour! God help us!

-----------

"What did you do, what's happening in an hour, dam it tell me! I will find you!"

"Berry eat up ok, it's your birthday meal! Those carrots came from my farm you know!"

"Fine, but mark my words girls. Something is going down in a hour. And I will find out what!"

Author's Note:

I know this was a short chapter! Or was it a long point!