• Published 24th Feb 2018
  • 7,640 Views, 63 Comments

The Numbers Don't Lie: Anon-A-Miss Edition - KR Chrome



Anon-A-Miss, a MyStable Profile that exposes the private secrets of others. In the beginning, Anon-A-Miss humiliates Applejack, and that sets off to target the rest of the Rainbooms, pinning the blame on Sunset. But magic decides to interfere.

  • ...
8
 63
 7,640

Prologue: The Wand

The Diamond Dawgs--a trio of brothers who were fond of digging around Canterlot High with their shovels--were at it again. No matter how many verbal warnings they got from Vice-Principal Luna, they could not help themselves and just kept on digging. But, in order to avoid another reprimand which could include detention, the Diamond Dawgs decided to do it at night. With no security guard, the three could dig to their heart's’ content.

Two of the big members of the Diamond Dawg Brothers--Rover and Fido--were digging by the horse statue where the portal to Equestria was. Odd that nobody seemed to investigate it because of its magic. Since the last time Twilight was here, the portal was kept open in case Sunset Shimmer ever felt the need to return to Equestria.

Anyway, back to the Diamond Dawg. Spot was not digging. Instead, he was holding a metal detector and it seemed to have found something interesting by the horse statue. He instructed his big brothers to dig until Rover’s shovel hit something that felt metallic.

Thinking they struck gold, Fido and Rover continued to dig and dig until they found something shiny hidden in the dirt. They tossed their shovels aside and used their hands to dig all the way toward their treasure.

Fido was the one to pull it out of the ground and the three Diamond Dawg Brothers stopped to admire it. It looked like a long metal rod, but it was no normal metal rod. It was carved. There were three grimacing unicorn faces on the surface of the rod, stacked on top of each other like a totem pole.

“What is it?” Fido asked.

“Dunno,” Rover answered.

“Lemme see!” Spot went to grab it, but Fido kept a firm grip on it.

“No, it’s mine!” Fido refused.

“I found it!” Spot insisted.

“We did all the work!” Fido snapped back at his little brother. The two pulled at the mysterious item, arguing and fighting. Rover soon joined in the tug-o-war, but only to end it.

“Let go!” Rover shouted.

“You let go first!” Fido snapped.

“Yeah, you both let go!” Spot agreed, snapping.

They argued as they pulled at the item, but then it started to glow green. The three Diamond Dawgs cried out in shock and released the rod as it felt to the ground, the green glow around it intensifying.

“Is it radioactive?” Fido asked. Spot and Rover could offer no answers as the mysterious rod’s glow became bright and blinding. All of a sudden, it released an explosion of green energy which spread out in a circle, sweeping over Canterlot High and all across the city in a single swoop. The three Diamond Dawgs, freaked out, screamed and ran away, leaving behind their unburied treasure as it lay in the hole in the ground.

None of the Diamond Dawgs noticed the 0’s which now hovered over their heads like halos, nor would they realize what their actions had caused.