• Published 21st Feb 2018
  • 265 Views, 1 Comments

My family Tails - Dimond Rainbow



I will tell you a tale of my life but also my friends and family's. I will pass on before many of my deandands but my dear friend moon shall tell you the rest. But for now I Dimond Rainbow will.

  • ...
 1
 265

Break bounus chapter: D.T.D. Don't Tell Dimond!

Here your go Carmel just don't tell-

I know D.T.D. Don't tell Dimond, don't worry I won't.

Ok, enjoy I have to get it back before she finds out on Monday morning, k?

Yeah, yeah, I get it! Later Skyla!

Later.


This might be pointless but anyways... My name is Carmel Corn, and yada, yada, my older Cousin writes in the crazy teal journal, so, we'll never forget what has happened but we, myself, Timber, and Skyla, feel offed that she never really writes about myFamily, something to do with nothing happening that's interesting or something lame like that.
So yeah... I better stop writing this before Dimond finds out I took it...


four years ago


I sat in my big brothers' rooms playing on their PSX.
I'm not supposed to be in here, but, mom and daddy wouldn't get us another PS, so, Timber and I would sneak in here, with the help of our big sister, Inkrose.

Timber and I sat on the floor playing 'Petz4', I was loosing badly to him.

"Player 2, Lumberjack and waffles, have beaten CC and candy corn!" The game system said and I tossed the controller down in anger.

"How come every time I play with you, you beat me?!" I yelled at Timber who shrugged, he might just be four but he was smart! too smart...

"Mom! Dad! We're back from Aunt Caddie's!" Blaze and Ice's voice rang out loudly in the house. Timber and I looked at each other and then rushed around the room making it look that we were never here.

I grabbed the pillows and tossed them on the beds, Timber shut off the PSX and then we grabbed our snack and dashed out of their like madmen!

"Ugh, mom! The brats were in our room again!" Ice whined. We peaked out of our playroom and I stuck my tongue out at my oldest brother. He did the same and gave us the finger, I wrinkled my nose and stuck my tongue out yet again at Ice.

"Ice how many times have I told you, your brother and Sister are not, and I'll say it yet again to get it through your thick head young man, NOT! BRATS!" Mom yelled from her office, it being summer meant she didn't have to work, fully, she still had some paperwork and other grown up stuff.

"But it's-"

"Ice do not make me come out of my office! I'm really busy right now, and you young man will be grounded if you keep this up! Understood!" Mom yelled down the hall. She treated us all the same, well ok Punishing was different, we didn't get grounded, and Inkrose, Ice, and Blaze didn't get... Spankings.... We only got them if we were really bad, but well never mind...

"They can play in your room as long as they don't make a mess, ok?" Daddy called up the steps.

"But dad! They might break our PSX! He's four and she's nine! and we really like playing on-" Blaze started saying, but Inkrose cut him off her face still glued to the math book in her hands.

"I was watching them and they were very respectful of your guys' stuff."

Ice gave her a deadpan look. "How the heck can you focus on anything else when your reading that damn math book Inky?"
"OW!" Ice rubbed his head where mom's paper hit him. She walked down the stairs, Coffee cup in one hand and paperwork in the other.

"I do it all the time. Something I wish you all would have inherited." Mom said, stepping over my puppy 'Candy' and Inkrose's cat 'Pager' all the while her eyes not leaving the paper in front of her.

I stared at mom as she went into the kitchen, and then looked up at my big brother pleadingly.
"Pretty please?~ We'll be good Ice! We promise!" Timber and I made huge puppy dog eyes at our biggest brother.

"Aw..." He groaned sliding a hand down his face.

"You bra- guys, promise not to ruin anything right?"

We both nodded.

"and you'll not bug me if I let you guys play?"

another nod.

another groan this time from both boys.

we played with them for a few hours, and Timber even bested Blaze and Ice, who held some of the highest scores for the few games for their PSX.



Dad went into the Attic then called all of us down stairs to the living room, even mommy!

we all came downstairs, sat on the living room floor, couches, or chairs while Daddy Opened some really, and I mean REALLYdusty, box.

Then he took out some big books, and Blew the dust off.

Blaze and mom coughed as they inhaled some dust.

"Oh, heh... Sorry Lu..." Dad said, mom just glared at him.

He sat down and opened up the book calling all us over. We gathered around and looked at it.

Inside there were some letters and stuff and a few pictures.

"Who is that Mommy?" Timber asked pointing to the lady in the picture, from my angle I couldn't see much.

She had a pretty long white dress, long hair kinda like mom's but just a bit shorter, and come to think of it the lady looked just like mom!

"That's your father and I, on our wedding day." she said pointing to the picture. they looked really great in the picture.

A collective 'cool' was heard from most of us, except Ice and Blaze who made a gagging sound. Inkrose backhanded the sides of their heads making them rub the spot of attack.

"You should be glad they got married, if they didn't you guys wouldn't have ever been born. Then we wouldn't even be talking about you guys currently, and then I ask you guys, is it still 'blech'?" Inkrose asked in her mature way. Their shoulders dropped and they looked at each other, and then at the ground.

"no..." they both said, and we wouldn't have known if their mouths didn't move.

Dad flipped to another picture and this one was of mom and dad, mom was holding something but I didn't know what, but it looked like my siblings except teeny tiny versions of them.

"And this is you three after you were born." Dad said as mom rubbed her midsection.

"Ah! I remember how you loved to kick as hard as you could... I still have those awful stretch marks... But I love all my oldest babies still." Mom hugged each of my oldest siblings and kissed their heads. Blaze and Ice got red in the face and Inkrose just let it come. Then a hug came to Timber and I got the same treatment. I groaned and pulled away from all the affection I received and Timber just giggled and returned them.




We were growing tired after long hours of chatter and everything.

I was only just awake enough to know what was going on.

And after a while mom picked up Timber, then me, and Dad carried Blaze and Ice up at the same time, then he picked up Inkrose.

We all were tucked in and put to bed.

it was a normal Saturday for us, us Crystals.

Author's Note:

And that is what a day was for us, and still is.
CARMEL CORN!!!!!!!!

heh, heh... I'm so dead...

I'm going to calmly say this once... You are. SO. BUSTED! CC! WAIT TILL I GET MY HANDS ON YOUR GRUBBY FORM!!!!!!!