• Published 19th Feb 2018
  • 312 Views, 0 Comments

Fallout Equestria: A New Order - NatetrixNarratorBro



When the Equestria wasteland gets invade by a new force, One Pony steps out of a secret stable, and will have to face upcoming challenges ahead. Will he fall in defeat or will he defeat the new forces in the Wasteland find out in FE: A New Order

  • ...
7
 0
 312

Chapter 3 On The Wall

Luke looks at the walls of a abandoned big carriage used now as a wall for posters. They look to be prewar posters, tones of posters were hang, but Luke only looked at a few when he was starring at one that caught his eyes. It was a big paper on the wall with a poster that looked to be made weeks ago as it look brand new.

"Alicorns are not gone yet there are two remaining, Equestria only says been many appears of two of the same alicorns. There plotting i know it, this message as be spread over Equestria, please listen to our words, there dangerous, please be careful and if you see any alicorn or the two alicorns please write on below with location, and will search. If you can't then please go to near by small Settlement Poncivil its close to Ponyvill, Shack number 7"

"No that's crazy they don't trust alicorns, strange what the hell happen". Luke looks at the picture to see two tall alicorn photos, one with a dark blue coat, long black mane, it looks to have some type of armor but the photo to blur out. The other one looks flat out scary a bit for Luke to see. The coat was dark, it had a greenish mane, even there was a red stripe on her hair, she looks to be walking down a camp that looks destroyed completely near a mine, as it was looking directly near the pony that took the picture. "Sweet Celestia that's not me, i'm not like those alicorns" Luke then sat down behind the poster wall. He knew that he can't be fully alicorn like his mother said, he could still die in hundred years right. He told himself that it would be ok, that it would fine just if he still had the jacket on. He will be ok they wouldn't know that he is a alicorn, he took a deep breath, and look up to the cloudy dark sky. "I don't know why i had be hidden from other ponies before that fucking war" he looked down at his hoofs, and started to get up slowly. There could of had been a reason to why he had to be like this but he didn't know at all. He knew that he was the first male but why him, he was on his four hoofs, and began to walk down the dirt path to Poncivil putting it on his map. He was kind of hungry, and needed to find a place to sleep since it was already night out.

About two mins of a walk he saw light, like a torch light coming from the curve of the path that was cover my hill. "SOMEPONY HELP ME!" from the distance coming out from the covered curve two nasty looking ponies with spike mohawk hair they had blood stain clothes as they wearied jackets with spiked armor leather. They both were carrying a yellow coat pony with red shaggy hair as he tried to shake off the hold of the two ponies hoofs.

"Shut up silly, haha your going to join your friend down there" one of the nasty pony said as they try to push him down the small cliff as other pony loaded his double barrel shotgun ready to shoot him before he fall.

"Oh shoot, ok Rifle time to do your stuff" Luke move to a tree as he was close enough to the group, he start to point the barrel of the rifle at the one with the double barrel shotgun. He aimed and everything around went slow around Luke as he took a deep breath holding steady at the head of the pony. Luke pulled the trigger with his magic and as the bullet flew past the wasteland air ,as the bullet reach it's target. The bullet went through the pony's skull ,as he collapse to the dirt path floor, leaving the double barrel shotgun in the dead pony's hoofs.

"Oh CELESTIA YES PLEASE HELP!" ,the yellow pony jump out of the other pony's hoof moving back away from him, as Nasty looking pony came to him with a large axe in his mouth grabbing the yellow pony quickly. While he was picking the yellow pony another shot went off with a boom, as another bullet went through the nasty pony's neck. He put his hoof on his neck as he falls to the path side as he gag blood out of his mouth. Luke walked out behind the tree as pony bleeding to death finally closes his eyes as he died quickly.

"Holy shit you saved, fucking saved my life thank you!" ,the yellow pony gave him a hug, and Luke fully got what this yellow pony looked like. He had very rag clothing, he had dirt on his face, and had brown eyes, he was a sixteen year old earthpony.

"It was no problem, but what did this ponies wanted from you?" Luke ask looking at the yellow pony as he let go looking in shock at him.

"You don't know who these ponies are!?" Luke just shook his head for a no as the yellow pony continued to speak.

"These are raiders, they are very crazy, and they steal, and just kill ponies that come at there way. If you try to even talk to them they will kill you anyway, and take what you have". He begins to trail off down the path "name Max by the way, i really need to get back to my family. Get to PonCivil they can help you out see you later!" .Luke was going to go after him but he stop and looking down at the small cliff to see a dead pony with a open flesh wound on his chest. Luke Slide down the cliff not getting hurt at all as he first noticed the smell. It smelled like rotting flesh, as he got close to see a unopened bag wrapped around the ponies sides. As there was no pony around, Luke put his hoof on his nose to block the smell as he open the bag to see a note, and bunch of bottle caps. Luke picked up the bottle caps, and took a real close at them. "Sparkle Cola?" ,he saw the word on the bottle cap, as he saw there were a hundred bottle caps inside. Luke picked up the note inside the bag as he read it.

Dear My dead sister

im sorry for everything. I should of just ran towards those fucking raiders and killed them with my hoofs. But i watched you die, now im being taken away far from Ponyvill to have the worst death in my life. If any pony reads this please take everything in the bag. Take the bottlecaps so you can buy something with it.

Luke folded the note, he putted it down in his bag also with the hundred bottle caps. "Bottle Caps are money now wow, i'm sorry for you lost there pony..." he said softly then looking around for anything else. Luke did find one last thing, he pulled it out of the dead pony's bag, and was holding with his magic a .38 snub revolver with only one bullet inside. Luke rush back up the cliff grabbing his bag back on his back as he searched the raiders he killed. He found the rest of the bullets, and loaded a six full clip into the gun. Luke did find some food in the bags of the raiders. He began to eat the food as he walk down the path to PonCivil. To see what the settlement there has supply that he can get.