• Published 19th Feb 2018
  • 488 Views, 3 Comments

Sinister - ultspideyfan



William Afton and the Mane Eight are up against something far more sinister than the nightmare they faced.

  • ...
 3
 488

Chapter 3

Author's Note:

This chapter's a little short.

"Michael." The name echoed through the darkness. "Michael." Michael woke up. His breathing was erratic, he was drowned in a wet liquid. Michael sat up, analyzing his surroundings.

"I-is this my bedroom?" Michael looked down at his hand, it was a crimson color. It was also fresh. "What happened here?" Michael stood on his two legs, using his bed for support. There was a trail of the said blood that led to his bedroom door, or what was left of it. "Seems like someone was thrown through it." His ear's began ringing. "Sweet Celestia that's loud!" He was screaming just he could hear himself!

He felt something gooey flow from his ears. 'Please don't tell me--' Michael's eyes felt like they were on fire. 'What the hell is wrong with me!? First the ringing noise, now my eyes! What the hell is going on!?' Michael's eyes continued to burn, he tried closing them to see if that would help, but to no avail. The ringing and the burning intensified, and Michael swore he saw something out of the corner of his eye. He wanted to move, but his body didn't respond. He felt weak in the legs.

"Why do you shut us out?"

"We need your help!"

"Help us Mr. Afton"

"I don't want to be stuck with him!"

"Help us!"

"Mikey," Even through the ringing in his ears Michael heard the cries of the children, as if their voices were greater than the ringing that was killing him. Michael looked up, he recognized the place. It was the pizzeria. It wasn't run down or deserted, it wasn't filled with cobwebs. It was filled with six kids, each wearing a mask. Michael's eyes landed on the kid with the Marionette mask. He knew that kid.

"Why are you letting us suffer?"