• Published 19th Feb 2018
  • 488 Views, 3 Comments

Sinister - ultspideyfan



William Afton and the Mane Eight are up against something far more sinister than the nightmare they faced.

  • ...
 3
 488

Chapter 1

Tick, tock. Tick, tock. Watching that clock had been the only thing this costume knew to do. The only thing that had entertained it. The costume stared deeply into the clock, remembering that night from three years ago. A night that was meant for a murderer, not a father.




The house boomed with the sounds of the dead. "Music to my ears." A dark raspy voice said.

"How can this be music to your ears!? I can barely sleep at night! Even if I do, I'll be woken up by the screams of those...things." A blue Pegasus followed a purple stallion to their kitchen, a small one at that. "Why do you even keep those things anyway? What's the point?"

"I kill a demon, and when I mean kill I mean destroy it's body, then I seal it away in the canisters that you see in my room, and send them off to Queen Candymare so she can destroy them."

"They come back anyways right? That's how it is with you Grimdarks, always in an endless loop with the battle between demons and super-villains."

"Don't you have somewhere to be Rainbow Dash?" Rainbow stopped to think for a moment. Then it hit her like a wall of bricks.

"Crap!!! I promised to go and hang out with Scootaloo and Sunset!" Rainbow Dash dashed out of the kitchen and back into her bedroom. The Purple Grimdark chuckled.

"Always forgets."


"Stand still you webbed freak!!!" An Earth Pony, who had been highly trained in martial arts, tried to sweep his leg under his opponent's leg, but that didn't quite work out as the Earth Pony in red and blue somersaulted over him. The costumed Earth Pony fired two web lines at his attacker's back and pulled. Once his attacker hit the ground, the webbed freak fired a web line onto the criminal's leg and wrapped around the tip of the flagpole. Using his strength, he tugged on the web and sent him flying straight up into the sky.

"Alright buddy, ya'll are going to tell me who ya supplier is."

"And if I don't!?"

"Figured y'all would say that." The webbed freak let go of his web line, causing the criminal to begin his decent. He caught the web just in time, saving the criminal who was inches away from falling headfirst into the concrete. "A fall like that would leave you with serious head injuries and some other things that I don't wanna mention. So what's it going to be partner? Y'all going to help Spider-Mane out, or do I have to drop y'all again?"


"Do you need help dad?"

"No, but thank you Tiara." Diamond Tiara watched quietly as her father, Filthy Rich, fix an old costume. Diamond Tiara had this one thought on her mind, but had kept to herself for so long, had decided to open up.

"Dad," Rich continued to tinker with the costume, but he now had more of his attention on his daughter. "Why are we helping this thing? It's not alive so why do we treat it like it is?" Rich stopped, he placed his screwdriver beside him, and turned to look at Tiara.

"Diamond, this costume is alive. It's a Grimdark." Diamond's breathing grew quicker. She had heard of the stories of these creatures being evil, but they were from teenagers in her class. Other Equines have said that the Grimdarks are warriors, warriors who are here to stop the Six-Winged Serpent. Diamond's mind however, was telling her to run from that costume.

"Before you run and scream your head off I want you to listen. Diamond, yes this costume is a Grimdark, but they aren't evil. Your classmates might say they are, but they aren't. I've met this one before he became this. He wasn't how you think he is. He's actually just like us. I'm helping him because he helped me years ago." Diamond turned to look at the costume, it was still motionless.

"W-what's his name?" Back to her father.

"Golden Freddy." Rich and Diamond looked at the costume, white glowing pupils were staring at them. "Nice to finally meet another Afton.