• Published 23rd Jul 2012
  • 1,014 Views, 12 Comments

The Mysterious Mare Do well Rises. - Fanayvea



The Mare do well has to come out of retirement to protect Ponyville from her final foe.

  • ...
39
 12
 1,014

The return to the mare cave.

"In my time ive made enemies. powerful eneimies. enemies that have been so hard to defeat that I just had to eventually hang up my cape and retire. But this city needs me again. The armies of darkness are here to consume justice and plunge the world into anarchy. Well, I am here to make sure that dosent happen, and I am here to seduce attractive mar3s. I am the mysterious mare do well, and no one gets in my way!"

"Oh so I se your here again, mare do well." That was my butler. He was a pretty annoying gut, But I was able to put up with him most of the time. Another thing that bothered me, he talked to much. "Do you know of the character callled bane? No, I dont know about bane. Whats he like? Is he one for parties? I was then that I removed my mask and revealed to the world my true identity. I was the bright pink, happy pomy that all of ponyville gazed upon in envy, Pinkie Pie! "Actually no, mrs. Pie, He's a warlord that threartens to nuke gotham! "Oh no! Is there anything we can do to stop him? My Pinkie senses sense trouble!" The butler sighed a deep and sorrowful sigh. "No, im afraid there is nothing you can do nto stop him." Thats another thing I hated about my butler. He was no negative all the time. "Dont be so silly, the little pumpkin pie, Im sure I can stop him!" And so, I sped off in my bat pod, and shot my butler in the face. Nopony could know my secret identity!

next time... will the mare do well kill bane, or will an unexpected event occur? Read the next chapter to find out!