• ...
3
 1
 1,352

2: Valentine's Day | Pt. 1

Pinkie hummed happily as she strolled through her and Twilight's apartment. Today was a very special day. Valentine's day! And she was hoping to hang out with Twilight all day long. As she rounded the corner into the kitchen she saw Twilight making waffles.

"Hey Twiley!" Pinkie called out.

Twilight spun around to see her girlfriend in a cute oversized dark pink sweater and jean shorts. She grinned before walking over to her and bringing her in for a sweet kiss. After a couple of second they parted.

"And what are you doing right now my sweet cupcake?" She asked while weaving her fingers through Pinkie's poofy hair.

"Nothing much." Pinkie stated. "Just looking for you." She said smiling at Twilight.

Twilight just grinned and picked her up. She walked over to the island and set Pinkie down. Pinkie giggled as Twilight kissed her cheek before checking on the waffles.

"Gosh, you act like an 8 year old sometimes." Says Twilight rolling her eyes playfully.

Pinkie only laughed harder. She looked up at Twilight and stuck her tongue out playfully.

"Though I'm a cute 8 year old right?" Pinkie asks with a wiggle of her eyebrows and an evil smirk.

"Geez Pinkie don't make things weird." Twilight says pointing a finger at Pinkie's nose.

Pinkie tries to bite it causing Twilight to pull it back and glare at her. Pinkie only laughs more. Twilight rolls her eyes again. She then serves the crunchy waffles for her and Pinkie.

"Ooh! Man these look amazing! Ah, they taste good too." She says eating the waffle slowly.

Twilight only chuckles and looks at Pinkie with an amused grin. "Then why don't ya marry them?" Days a country voice.

Twilight turns to the doorway to see Applejack and the others. Pinkie gasps happily. "Oh my celestia! I totally should!" Pinkie says while stuffing her moth more.

Twilight huffs and forcefully stabs her own waffles. "Now I have to compete with waffles?! Candy was hard enough." Twilight mutters angrily.

Everyone laughs before entering the kitchen. Rainbow Dash sits down at the table before snatching Twilight's waffles away from her. She looks horrified at Twilight before snatching the fork and knife away from her.

"You're supposed to eat them. Not destroy them!" She says while biting a piece. She then looks down at them before whispering, "Don't worry she can't hurt you anymore." Before eating another piece.

Everyone only laughs while Twilight huffs. She gets up and washes her hands angrily. Pinkie comes up behind Twilight and wraps her arms around her waist. Twilight sighs and turns before giving Pinkie a big kiss. She heard giggles and gagging noises around them.

"Can you two get a room?" They heard Applejack call.

"This is our apartment!" Twilight calls back causing everyone to laugh.

"So darlings, what are you all doing for Valentine's day." Rarity asks with a knowing smile.

"Well, me and Rainbow Dash are going to go see a movie and have dinner afterwards." Says Fluttershy with a smile.

Rainbow Dash smiled nodded her head up and down. "Yeah it's gonna be great. Just me and Flutters." She said before giving Fluttershy a peck on the cheek.

"Me and Rarity are going out on a picnic and a walk through the park." Applejack said with a smile as she held Rarity's hand.

"Though I still don't know what to wear." Rarity said with a sigh. Applejack just chuckled and shook her head.

"I'll help you pick out an outfit." Twilight said.

They all looked at her in curiosity. Especially Pinkie. Pinkie actually was a bit sad. She had wanted to spend the whole day with Twilight. But she can't be selfish, she has to share Twilight.

"If you insist darling." Rarity says.

Twilight smiled and looked at the clock. "Well, we best be heading out." She smiled again and kissed Pinkie on the cheek before leading the girls out.

"Bye." Pinkie says with a sad sigh.
______________________________________
Pinkie groaned annoyed. She was looking for something interesting to watch. Twilight still wasn't back yet. Pinkie was beginning to worry. She had not heard from Twilight at all.

Suddenly her phone began to ring. She answered it quickly. "Chello." She said coolly.

Then she heard a frantic voice on the other side. "Pinkie Pie?! Is that ya?" It was Applejack.

Pinkie felt her heart go crazy with nervousness and fright. "AJ? What's wrong?" Pinkie asked somewhat reluctantly.

She heard a heavy sigh and whimper come from the speaker. "It's Twilight. There's been an accident." And just like that Pinkie's world came crashing down with that single sentence.