• Published 11th Dec 2011
  • 3,348 Views, 73 Comments

Doctor what? - Wilhelm



Twlight and the gang meet a certian pony.

  • ...
11
 73
 3,348

and Mirrors

Authors note: Hello me again, First thanks to all the support, 2.Guy who asked about been proof reader,sorry But most of these is written 5 min before submit, so sos. 4, no wait a minitue, 3. Did this much faster then I expected, unless This is on friday not sunday ,arg well timey wimey, wibbley wobbley, 5. Took awhile to choose what doctor, in the end choose 11th, if you wanted 10th then well, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. Now on to the story.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TARDIS

The Doctor had a problem, not one of those end of the world problems, though it could be, you could never really tell with the Doctor, though he was fairly certian that this was something big, something that in nine hundred nine long years of his life he had never felt, Boredom.
"Right where to next girl?" He asked while, spinning around the control room, smashing buttons and pulling knobs.
"I know I'm suppost to find out about the Silence, but if you haven't noticed, it's Christmas, well in some parts of time anyway."
The Doctor sat down in a huff."Just becasue you can fly me anywhere in all of time and space doesn't mean your the boss of me." The Doctor Grinned triumphantly. "Sorry old girl, didn't mean to hurt your feelings, I just need a break, I get back to finding them in few trips, well I say a few, maybe 11?
He was meet by silence.
"All right, what about 5?, What do you mean No?, Ok 2? Please?" Begged the Doctor with Beady eyes and a puppy dog lip.
The Tardis Remained quite for a few seconds before giving in to the Doctor's Demands.
"Yes, works every time, Now where to go?" The Doctor paused for a few seconds, tring to choose which place to first vist, well at least until he was throw sideways by the Tardis suddenly changing course.
"What in Gallifrey is happening?" The Doctor reached for the main control screen and stared in wonder.
"1941?, Well thats an odd choice, have to be careful not to land in Germany, especially after I locked Hitler in a Cupboard, no wonder he was so stressed in Munich, which remindes me I still had to apologise to Chamberlain about that." The Doctor studied the screen some more absorbing the new infomation that lit up its surface. "Well thats intresting, wait a second did that say Christmas, Blighty here I come. Geronimo!" And with that the Doctor was off again, spinning around like the madman with a bluebox that he was.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ponyville Library

After Laying crushed on the floor for quite some time, Spike had finnal managed to get back on his feet and after a quick stop at the Medical Cupboard decied, (quite unwisely) to see what Twilight had shouted him for. But this time when he went to open the door instead of walking right up to the machine of pain, he grabbed a nearby broom, attached a spatula to the end of it with some string and then (albeit difficulty) managed to open the door to the lab, and then rushed back to the safety of the living room, where he hid behind a couch, eying the the doorway with (rather well founded) suspicion.
After a few minutes of nothing happening, Spike decided that it would be safe to enter the lab, but alas he had fogot to check the stairs. And so as the careless dragon placed his paw on the first step, it landed on a patch of stangnet water, which caused the young dragon to lose his balance and sent him tumbling down the cold, hard stone stairs, landing in a crumpled pile at the bottom.
"Ow." Was all he could muster, for as you can guess falling down a flight of stone stairs would cause even a dragon harm.
Luckly for him Twilight was at hand and had quickly levitated him upright. "Oh, Spike, there you are I was so concered... that I wouldn't be able to send Princess Celestia a report on my new invention. She beamed happly, somehow unaware that that was the 3rd time today Spike had been injured. "Now Spike, take a note." Spike wipped out a scroll and quill.
" Dear Princess Celestia, I your faithful student Twilight Sparkle, has done the impossible and invented a window to the past, I will be demonstrating this later today at the ponyville Magic fair, that you will be judging.
Your faithful student Twilight Sparkle." She turned around amd glared at Spike."You go all that?"
"Urrm.. yes." Sqeaked a very intimated Spike who quickly sent the letter off and then tried to sneak back upstairs.
Unluckily for him this action did not go unoticed.
"Where do you think your going, Mister?, You've got a wagon to load."
"Why me?" Complained Spike.
"Please Spike, I spent all week building it." Begged Twilight with her puppy dog eyes.
Spike tried to resist but alas he couldn't hold out against the sheer cuteness of what was before him. "Ok,ok but you owe me 2 days off and a Gemstone."
"Done." Squeled Twilight as she picked up Spike in a loving embrace."Your the best dragon ever."
"I know, I know... Twilight could you put me down now, it's hard to load a wagon from up here."
"Oww, sorry." Said Twilight, slightly blushing as she lowered Spike to the ground.
Spike just shrugged his shoulders and got to work loading the wagon.
Unfortunately the wagon in question was quite old, and as Spike finished Piling the last of the Portal Device onto wagon. one of the ancient axles snapped under the strain and sent one of the rear wheels flying... Directly into Spike.
Thud the wheel Impacted with the hard surface of Spikes scales and sent him flying across the room and into a rack a test tubes.
"Spike!" Screamed Twilight, rushing over to her assistant and once more levitated him into the air. "Are you alright?, Spike speak to me." Begged Twilight tears forming in her eyes.
"Urgh, were am I, oh hey Twilight, sorry about that, guess todays not my lucky da-" Spike was cut short by yet another bear hug.
"Oh, Spike, I thought I lost you, I'm sorry about earlier, it's just that I really want to win this year, you forgive me?" Stuttered Twilight, tears running down her face.
"Of course Twilight, no harm done, now Let you number one assistant fix that wagon, I'm sure that i-" Spike was Interputted by Twilight shushing him with her hoof.
"Don't worry about it Spike, I'll just levitate it there, in fact why didn't I just thinkl about about that before."
"Beats me."
"Anyway, you allright walking or you want a lift?"
"I think I choose the Lift, if its the same to you."
"Well hop on, we've got a fair to win."
And so a Grateful Twilight and a slightly battered by still happy Spike set off towards the Fair.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"So why are they fighting again?" Asked Rainbow Dash, whose was beging to get a bit bored.
" I think it was about a pig." Replied Fluttershy. "Though I'm not quite sure."
"It's a doozy alright." Stated Pinkie Pie to no one in particular as she appeared next to the 2 pegasi which caused Fluttershy to faint.
"Pinkie, weren't you in the fight?" Asked a confused Rainbow Dash.
"No, I left about half an hour ago to get snacks, speaking of snacks do you want some popcorn?"
"Nah, I'm fine, I had one of fluttershy's hay bars earlier." Replied Rainbow as she settled back down against the tree.
"Oki doki loki, hey Twilight do you want some popcorn."
"Wait did you say Twilight?" Asked rainbow Dash, springing into action.
"Sure did, she's right over there." Replied Pinkie Pionting upwards.
Rainbow Dash scanned the sky and horizon searching for the lavender unicorn, but not seeing her anywhere she turned to face Pinkie."Are you sure, I can't see, her anywhere."
"No I can see her fine, ow wait you can't break the 4th wall can you."
"The 4th what?" Enquired a very confused rainbow dash.
"Never mind, here have these sunglasses." Rainbow Dash picked the sunglasses out of Pinkie's outstreched hoof and slid them on her face.
"Thanks Pinkie now these Sunglasses are 20% cooler."
"No problem."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There it's done just Spot hitting me with my own books, I beg of you.
This work pleases us, you my live for now.
Thank you great and powerful Twilight Sparkle.