• Published 29th Dec 2017
  • 1,759 Views, 12 Comments

Thomas & Friends: The Dazzlings (S1) - SodorSiren



Three streamlined locomotives named Adagio, Aria, and Sonata arrive on Sodor.

  • ...
3
 12
 1,759

S1E5: Sonata, Troublesome Taco Trucks, & Honest Fruit Punch Tankers

It was another day on the Island of Sodor. The engines were working to keep the island on its feet. One morning, Sonata was at Knapford Station. Dowager Hatt, the Fat Controller's mother, was there.

"Sonata Dusk, I am here today because Sir Topham Hatt is visiting the Mainland," she said.

"What is my job today?" Sonata asked.

"Your job is to go to Brendam Docks & take some trucks full of tacos and fruit punch. You will deliver them to Vicarstown before tea time," Dowager explained.

"Okay then," replied Sonata. She then chuffed off to Brendam Docks.

Meanwhile, at Brendam Docks, Diesel was shunting some Troublesome Trucks, including Troublesome Tankers.

"Ouch! Watch it!" exclaimed one of the trucks as they were violently biffed and bashed.

"Silly trucks," said Diesel.

Among the trucks were 5 trucks that are from the Sodor Taco Chime Company. But like the Troublesome Trucks, they were troublesome indeed. More troublesome than ever. That is why they are known as the Terrible Taco Trucks. They were coupled up to 4 fruit punch tankers, their rivals. They then began their Team Rocket-style motto.

"We will always ruin the festivities with ruined tacos," said the first truck.

"We give engines the hardest time ever," chimed the second truck.

"Not to mention broken crispy tacos served on the menu," muttered the third truck.

"Even the toppings cannot stop the evil doings of us," boomed the fourth truck.

"We will cause confusion and delay, no matter the cost," said the fifth and final
truck.

"McCarthy"

"Sharon"

"Berrow"

"Middleton"

"Rudell"

"We will run you off the main line before you know it," said all 5 trucks. They then laughed. The fruit punch tankers did not like the taco trucks' devious plan. Unlike the Troublesome Trucks and The Terrible Taco Trucks, they were honest, kind, gentle and always helpful in an emergency.

Just then, Sonata arrived at the docks.

"Hey, Salty," she said. "I'm here for the tacos and fruit punch."

"Arr, me matey. They are over there, harr," replied Salty.


The taco trucks were making a plan to ruin Sonata's day.

"All of you, we need a plan," said the first truck, who is known as McCarthy.

"Maybe, we can separate from the fruit punch tankers and push the streamlined engine down Gordon's Hill," chimed Rudell, the last taco truck.

"No, we might need heavier cars for this," said McCarthy.

Then Sonata was coupled up to the trucks. She was ready to go to Vicarstown.
So Sonata started to chuff.

"I LOVE TACOS!" exclaimed Sonata as she whistled.

The trucks had a plan already set up. They were going to attempt to run Sonata off the rails.

Soon, Sonata arrived at Gordon's Hill. She then felt like struggling up the hill.

"COME ON TACOS! YOU'RE TOO HEAVY!" Sonata shouted in strains.

What Sonata didn't know is that the taco trucks had their brakes on.

"MCCARTHY, I THINK OUR PLAN IS WORKING!" exclaimed Middleton.

"IT SURE IS!" replied McCarthy. The taco trucks then laughed.

Finally, Sonata made it up the hill.

"Phew, I made it up the hill," said Sonata, breathing a sigh of relief. She begins to go down the hill.

"ON! ON! ON! FASTER, FASTER, FASTER!" shouted the trucks.

"Whoa!" exclaimed Sonata as she was being pushed down the hill by the trucks. The trucks laughed.

"HELP!" cried Sonata.

One of the tankers was awoken by the trucks' laughter. He then heard Sonata's cries for help. He saw that the train was headed at high speed. He then alerted the other tankers.

"Faust! Starr! Allcroft!" shouted the first tanker the other tankers. "We have an engine in distress to save!"

"Yes, sir!" replied the tanker. They begin to apply their brakes.

Sonata saw a sharp bend up ahead. If she doesn't slow down, she is going to have a crash. Then, she noticed she was slowing down.

"We're slowing down! Come on, now!"
exclaimed the tankers.

"That was a relief. I wondered who saved me," wondered Sonata. She made it around the bend with no problem.

"Defeated again," muttered McCarthy.

Soon, at Vicarstown, Sonata Dusk delivered the trucks. The tacos were all okay. She then heard someone call her name.

"Sonata, over here!" shouted the voice. Sonata then chugged over to the source of the voice. It was the tankers calling her.

"You're the ones who saved me?" asked Sonata.

"Yes," replied the tankers.

"Aww, thank you so much," Sonata said, tearing up.

So, the tankers became friends with Sonata. They made sure the taco trucks didn't mess with Sonata. They also became Sonata's heroes. They all had a happily ever after. The end.