• ...
 0
 619

II - On the Rise

Soon enough, the group started bucking his door. It burst, the whole squad was in.

Sven galloped to one and stabbed him.

"Shit!" The officer shouted before falling down.

"We have an unrestrained moose, procedure code 9!" An officer with a yellow leg band urgently called into a radio.

One pulled out their stunstick and swung. Sven dodged and stabbed them.

The group started to flee. He managed to get another before they got away. Sven ran down the stairs and out the door.

APCs wheeled in and shot at him with their pulse turrets. Metropolice with pistols galloped in his way. He stabbed one and took his gun, leaving in the metal shard. He galloped past the rest.

Officers with orange leg bands let loose marehacks.

He galloped into a block of housing. Citizens started pouring out from their doors, all armed. More Metropolice gave chase to the angry mob of ponies. A skirmish had begun.

"Requesting reinforcements, Civil Code: 411!" A yellow-banded officer called into his radio.

A dropship released a large metal container. It's doors opened and Civil Protection, like a tidal wave flooded into the crowd with riot shields and stunsticks. It was a bloodbath. Armed with nothing but pipes and curtain rods, the mob was quickly suppressed. Sven and a two others managed to escape.

"We saw you on our television! We'd been looking to join you." A brown-coated stallion with an orange mane commented.

"Must've been the City Scanners. What's your name?" Sven replied.

"My name's Button Mash." He answered.

"Sweetie Belle." The mare next to him added.

They had left the housing district and were headed for the industrial area. Sven had heard one of the factory buildings was a clandestine base of operation for the Resistance.