• Published 14th Dec 2017
  • 356 Views, 0 Comments

A Prank for a Prank - Tiny Branch



Celestia finds out Luna had pranked her, time to return the favour!

  • ...
 0
 356

Prankster 101 vol 2

“Luna, I just can’t stop thinking about that prank!” shouted Discord to Luna. Completely unaware of me being in the room. They continued to talk about pranking me with that daydream joke. I was like boiled hot kettle or warmer, depends on how you put it. Well say you had a steaming hot kettle and a cake right out of the oven. Which is warmer? The cake of course! I won’t criticise cake, it is delicious! Then I? What was it again, well... Umm, ah yes! Then I stomped out into my room and went moaping about it that stuck it up and took out a recording.

“Prankster 101 vol 2,” I read. It was the second part too. “Hhmmm.. let me see, ummm..” I said as I read the chapter selection.”How to Top a Prank, 20 minutes into the recording.” I then put it into my computer, well if I could call it that, all it could do was play what was put in and displayed pictures related to... Never mind that wasn’t important. It was more of a audio player thingy, arr! I don’t know, what to call it, although they called it a PC, the music store must be getting confused between products. Anyway, I fast forwarded to 20 minutes. Then, after pressing start..

CHAPTER 57, HOW TO TOP A PRANK.

AFTER BEING HUMILIATED, PRANKED TO THE EXTREME OR GOTTEN FED UP WITH ALL THOSE HORRIBLE PRANKS, YOU GOTTA KNOW HOW TO TOP IT. FIRST THINK WHAT LEVEL OF PRANK IT WAS:

LEVEL 1, A SIMPLE PRANK, A SIMPLE JOKE AND USALLY IS USED TO JUST ANNOY YOU AVER THE TOP AFTER MULTIPLE PRANKS.

LEVEL 2, AVERAGE PRANK, A PRANK ANYPONY CAN PULL OFF.

3 MODERATE PRANK, HIGHER LEVEL OF A PRANK, NOT ALL PONIES WILL BE ABLE TO PULL THIS OFF WITHOUT PRACTICE.

LEVEL 4, EXTREME PRANK, ONLY THE PRANKSTERS WHO HAVE PRACTICED FOR HOURS CAN PULL OFF, ALONE IT CAN PISS YOU OFF TO THE EXTREME.

5 LEVEL, SUPER ULTRA EXTREME PRANK, ONLY THE BEST PRANKSTER CAN PULL THIS OFF, BEST WITH HELP OF AT LEAST 1 PONY WHO IS ALSO A GREAT PRANKSTER.

KNOW AFTER DECIDING, YOU HAVE TO PULL OFF A PRANK OF THE SAME LEVEL OF PRANK OR HIGHER, TO GET FURTHER DETAILS ON EACH LEVEL GO TO VOL 1, CHAPTER 1-5, FOR EACH LEVEL. THEN COME UP WITH THE PREFE-

I switched it off, obviously it was a level 5. I had been known after 1000 years of practice but I have never done a level 4, this is gonna be a big jump. After hours of research I decided on what to do I had a few pranks in mind, most were simple but together they were gonna make a big level 5!


I looked out side as the snowflakes fell, Cloudsdale was giving us a snow day as winter is closing in on us. Then one royal gaurd walked into my bedroom. “HeeeYY! I am getting dressed!” I shouted. Then I realized my mistake.

“Um, Princess. You never wear clothes,” he said.

“I knowthat! Now Zeppelin Confetti, could you do me a favour?,” I asked the gaurd. Zeppelin Confetti is a young Pegasus and was really part a royal gaurd slash party pony. His coat was a dark blue, his mane was styled like a lightning bolt. His mane was mainly a bright pink with a lighter blue than his coat and his eyes turquoise. He was a party pony at heart but he had a passion for protecting his fair Princess. And with all those qualities he would obviously help me with my first prank.

“Yes, Princess?” Zeppelin asked.

“I want you to take a snowball and place it on Luna’s chest in her sleep. Then when she wakes she thinks she wet herself.

“Yes Princess!” he said and smiled. He was the pony Celestia usally asked for help with pranks. Soon he flew out and then was about to fly out side when he forgot something, he flew back. “Umm, Princess, could you give me a invisibility spell please?”


Princess Luna woke up that evening and was shocked. She woke with a start in other words,”GAAAHHH!” She was panting hard, then a gaurd ran in to the room. It was a white mare. Her mane was black and her eyes were golden, she was a batpony too. Luna recognised her, Dove Blood.

“What is wrong Princess? Is there a problem!?” she asked.

“I think I wet my bed...” Luna said and blushed. Then she burst out laughing.

“You, you wet the bed! Ahhahahaha!” Dove Blood burst out in laughter,”Princess Luna theBed Wetter! Haha ha! Princess, don’t you see! This is hehe, SNOW! How, how silly of you! Somepony pranked you!!”

“And I think I know who Dove Blood, my sister Celestia!” she shouted.

“Nonono,I saw Zeppelin come her and prank you.”

“Oh, ok.”


“Princess Celestia, I have come to tell you that the first prank really hit her hard,” said Dove to me in the morning. I smiled, then this next prank should go smoothly then. I smiled ever bigger,”Uh, Princess, is their a problem?”

“No prob, get Zep for me,”


“Yes, Princess?” he asked.

“Zeppelin, go wake Luna. Tell her Celestia has planned a snowball fight today, after all it is her off day. Ok?” I asked.

“Yes Princess...”

Author's Note:

Just a quick Comedy fanfic based on ponies pranking each other. Sorry if it is short, I planned it that way though.

:twilightblush::pinkiehappy::trollestia: