• Published 10th Dec 2017
  • 790 Views, 20 Comments

Lightning's Bizarre Adventure - Lightningflash101



What doesn't kill you, gives you a Stand. Especially if your in a new transfer student to Canterlot High.

  • ...
7
 20
 790

Chapter 12: The Mirror's Image pt. 1

"I don't have a choice!" I shouted, pushing the girls away and dashed out of the room "My mother's life is on the line!"

"What did he say?!" one of them asked

"Lightning wait!" another shouted.

I could already tell that the others were running after me. But I cant focus on them. In a half hour, my mom's life will end. Just because I didn't pick a side to a war of pure evil. I have to save her. To do that, I have to put a stop to this war. One side at a time.

Just before I entered the living room, I felt something grabbed onto me. Something hot. Burning hot. It bounded my arms and legs together, forcing me to fall to the ground. It must be Sunset and her Eclipse. I tried desperately to get free from her flame lasso, but with no success.

"Let me go Sunset! I need to find Kars!" I demanded angerly

"Not untell you explain yourself," she told me, "what have you gotten yourself into?"

As she asked her question, her stand lifted me up to her eye level. She was staring down at me like an angry mother.

"I-i..." I hesitated for a moment, "I don't know... In one moment, I'm going to a new school. In the next, I get shot by a stand giving arrow and attacked by other stand users. My entire life has changed in a way I couldn't imagine. Now my mom could die if I don't find this guy. I just don't know what I should do..."

Sunset was silent. Observing me as if I was a new smartphone or something. Seeing if I was lying to her. After a moment, I felt the rope of fire dissipated. Gently dropping me to my feet.

"I'll tell you what you should do." She said, "you're going to find and rescue your mom."

Before I could say anything, sunset lifted a hand to stop me.

"But, you're not going alone." She continued, "Rainbow, Sapphire, your friends and I are going to help you. No exceptions."

"A-are sure?" I questioned, "what if you-"

"No exceptions!" She stated, "you need to have some trust. Especially now that you're a stand user. You can't expect yourself to handle every situation on your own."

I stayed silent. I never really considered that. A situation where my stand couldn't overcome. One where I was destined to fail if I was alone. But with friends...

I looked down at my hands. But instead of being normal hands, they had transformed into a pair of dragon claws. Dark blue scales going down to sharp points at the tips of each finger. I gasped slightly, which turned into a shallow sigh. It must be a side effect of Erros' stand.

"Your right." I finally said, looking at Sunset, "I cant do everything alone. Even with a stand like mine. If I want to get my mom back, then I'll need your girl's help."

"I'm glad you understand, Lightning." Sunset said, smiling,"let's go get your mom back."


It only took a minute for everyone inside to file out. Sunset holding Erros on her shoulder ad she closed the door behind her. The front of the house only seemed to have a shattered window. But in the back, there was a monster sized hole where the glass sliding door was. I have no idea what happened when I was unconscious. But I can peace things together later.

I was tieing my lucky bandana my missing father gave me when everyone stopped on the street.

"Where did you say the place was Ruby?" Rainbow asked

"On 21st street of VanElderson." Ruby replied, "across town."

"I'll get us there in five minutes." Rainbow declared, summoning her stand, "grab onto me."

The other girls grabbed onto her shoulders without a second thought. But I had no idea what to do. I stood there like a statue.

"Hey, what's the matter?" Rainbow asked, looking at me

"I-i think I'll just use my stand to follow you." I said, summoning MirrorShield's copy of S.Y.W "it would avoid some misunderstanding of something where to happen."

They all shrugged as Rainbow's stand grabbed both of her hands and took off into the sky. My stand followed suit as I stayed next to them. The wind hitting my face with a blinding force at the speed we were going.

I just hope we're not too late.


24 minutes until deadline


I saw Rainbow and the others start to drop down towards a set of old warehouses in the middle of the outskirts of town. I followed them down, dispelling MirrorShield as I landed next to them. Warehouses stretched out for miles both left and right. Who knows how many of them are there behind those.

"Great!" Rainbow exclaimed, "How are we gonna find the one we're looking for?!"

"Already working on it" Sapphire stated as she drew on her FairyTale, "I'll just attach an objective symbol on everyone. That way, we'll know which one is holding the guy we're looking for."

As she drew, star-shaped symbols flew to everyone, planting themselves on their target on a different part of everyone. My star planted itself on the back of my neck, close to my left shoulder. The sudden feeling of importance swept over me as I placed a hand on the mark. It was urging me to go towards the central warehouses.

"Alright everyone!" Sunset announced, "Spread out and start looking. If all goes well, we'll meet up at the same warehouse."

Everyone nodded and ran out in different directions. I dashed toward the central warehouses.


4 minutes until deadline


Nothing. None of the warehouses I've been to gave any feeling from my symbol. Time is running out. I need to hurry. I started running faster past every warehouse. One after another. Then I felt a sudden shock forced me to stop and turn back around. My body moved to the oldest one in the lot as if I was being pulled in by a magnet.

"This must be the place." I told myself, "don't worry mom. I'm coming."

I took a deep breath before opening the door inside.


Everything is pitch-black. I cant ever see my own "hands" as I searched for a light switch. I did eventually find the switch and flicked it on.

The light flickered dimly to life as I could now see my surroundings. To my surprise, the place was smaller than normal warehouses. It must be like this because Kars and his minions made rooms inside.

This room held only an old antique mirror.

I could see my own reflection as I got closer to the mirror. My face had the look of dread. My lucky bandanna, that held my mark of two cyan lightning bolts, was soaking in stress sweat. I looked like a mess.

For a moment, I thought my claws looked like my actual hands. but when I blinked, they looked like the claws. I let out a sigh of anger as I placed my head on the reflective glass.

"Why does my life suck so much right now?" I asked myself

"I don't know," my voice replied, a pair of claws gripping on my hear "But it's not gonna get any better!"

"What the-" I gasped before I was pulled inside.


TO BE CONTINUED

Author's Note:

Stand name: ?

User: ?

Ability: ?

Stats
Power: ?

Speed: ?

Range: ?

Durability: ?

Precision: ?

Potential: ?

Info
Description: ?