• Published 8th May 2018
  • 942 Views, 7 Comments

Lapis comes to town - Dudofall



Lapis arrives in town. The denizens of Equus welcome her as best they can. Discord is amused.

  • ...
2
 7
 942

Chapter 2

"You WHAT?" Twilight shouted.

Discord temporarily pulled the bananas out of his ears. "I brought an alien to live here. She needed some emotional support, why is that such a big deal? Isn't that what friends are for?"

The princess of friendship glared. "It's different when your FRIEND is an ALIEN! How long as she been here? Is she a threat against Equestria? Your last friend I'd never heard of was the Smooze!"

"Come now Twilight, can't you see you're being unreasonable here?" Discord asked, lounging on a pile of pastries. What kind of pastries? Why of course they were Abyssinian. "You're the one who's always telling me how great it is to have friends. Isn't it even better to have more friends?"

"Well, yes, but-"

"Furthermore," the chaos spirit elaborated as he hung from the friendship memory chandelier, "you've always said that you appreciate how different from you all your friends are. So isn't it even more important to have a friend who's never seen your species before?"

Twilight placed her face on the table and groaned. "klj w4fm fswfio sfef sife," she mumbled.

Discord replaced the bananas with minion-themed ear trumpets. "What's that?"

"I hate it when you're right. You get this smug look on your face."

Discord grinned.

"That's the one."