• Published 1st Jun 2020
  • 613 Views, 20 Comments

Stargate SG1: Children of Equestria - Megaskullmon



A long history of friendship on a world long forgotten.

  • ...
3
 20
 613

Chapter Six: Dragon of Wyoming part four

It’s been at least a day since the team was let out. After the talk with the dragon leaders of each town in Wyoming, both teams had to explain themselves. The first one to get the grill from these leaders is Jack. The first one is a pretty young female. She looks like she was recently voted in as the leader of the town of Casper.

“Now listen Jack. You have to understand many don’t have trust for outsiders. Even though the dragon lord has said you’re all safe. How do we know this is not going to lead to an invasion by ponies?”

Jack took time to think. He normally doesn’t think and just speaks off the hop. This time though he can’t do that.

“I fought in the wars. I killed dragons. Do I regret a lot of what I did? No, I don't, it was war. The war is over now. We have no want for another. But I will never regret what I did. I am a soldier. It is my job to get the mission done. I will say this once there is no invasion. We just want to find, the world we are from.”

His words didn’t go over well with many. If he is not careful he could start a riot. Many dragons outside didn’t care that ponies were here. But they were willing to kill them if they didn’t say the right things. The next is a red serpent dragon male.

“I fought in the wars myself. I agree with you that it's not easy to regret what you did. War is not only war it’s also pointless. Now my question is this when you learn what you wish to learn. What will you do?”

Jack shrugs his shoulders.

“I would go dancing and travel around this lovely place. I would even ask if we could make peace. But I would mostly go fishing and just sit near the water waiting for a bite.”

A large female that is larger than most. The building is pretty big and there are various sizes of dragons. She wears just a simple black suit her size and she leans down her neck to speak to him. Her voice is gentle and soft enough to not ruin his hearing.

“I think the question all of us should ask. Why do you wish to learn about Equestria? We live on earth ain’t that enough?”

Jack shrugs his shoulders.

“I just do the job I have to do. Of course, our travels have caused many problems. Even though my job is to help others learn. While I am just the soldier holding the gun. I don’t ever want to use it. I don’t ever want to see those around me die. But like one of those I work with said. It’s the love of learning and exploring. That love can take over and destroy many of those aren’t at the time of their games”

The next one is the talk with Is Sammtah Carter or Sam. She sat there relaxed, her long lanky legs hanging over the chair they gave her. It could be because they wanted to see how she would act towards all this. Cameras flash and she looks over to the press. She has no fear in her eyes at all.

'What name do you wish us to use Miss Carter?’

The unicorn shifts a bit.

“Sam is fine.”

A yellow mare who is one of the few from what Sam learned was born her. Her eyes are dragon-like slits. She has scales on her stomach and chest. The rest of it is fur she uses the claws that come out of her hooves to ask her questions.

“What is your relationship with all your team?”

Sam didn’t know what to think.

“Before I answer that question. I noticed that there are many ponies in your community, even mixed children like you. So my question is did you dragons cause this war because of pride? Then turn around and mate with the ponies you forced from their homes or was this regret for your sins?”

The mare sighs, shaking her head.

“I don’t blame you for thinking that. Of course, the others around me here would kill you for that. But they’re staying calm. No, my mother fell in love with my father. Also yes some ponies got taken from their homes. But the dragons were forced to give them back. Because the dragon lord refused to allow them to be harmed. Many wanted to see ponies dead. They got held back by the dragon lord and many other dragons. My father was one of those that wanted ponies dead. He then met my mother after he defended her from a mob. He learned that she loves plants and what got him to fall in love. Her gentle smile and laugh.”

Sam sees the anger in one of the dragon’s eyes. Of course, the mare strokes the side of the dragoness shaking her head.

“The other problem is that many dragons have a temper. They don’t know what to let up and anything that is said they don’t like deep down becomes a problem. They feel it’s their anger that caused the war. My father when I was young. Sat down with my mother many times. Saying that he feels the anger of his species. Gets them so much into trouble.”

Sam’s happy with the question answered and she sits fully on the chair. She had to think hard about the question.

“We mostly consider each other family. I have been working for them for years. We have gone through many peaceful times. We have gone through many battles. We have even lost other teams around us. We try to defend each other in the program and all become family. Even the dragon teams.”

Another dragon who has pony features from the look of her is the leader of this town. Buffalo stands up, her pure red scales glow coming up to Sam and she looks down at Sam and smiles.

“I am another one of the dragons who have pony blood. I respect your views. Sometimes we seem to forget we aren’t the only ones in this world.”

She turns her head looking at the pureblood dragons.

“They need to be told this a lot.”

The pureblood dragons growl. Sam just looks up at them smiling.

“I am just here to prove we aren’t here to invade. We just want to find our old home. Your home as well. If we don’t find it let’s make something of it as well. Let’s all become one again before the war.”

The next one to be talked to is Daniel.

“Alright, Dr. Jackson, have you been trying to prove that this world used to belong to a race called humans? You have been laughed out of everything and then you joined the Stargate program. Do you still believe it all?”

The griffin has been used to this all his life. He looks around at all the dragons. Even the mixed dragon ponies. He stands up thinking about what to say. He paces and looks at them with a smile.

“Well, we found a recording of a human talking about Equestria. What we want to find is the oldest dragoness living. We have been told she would at least know something. I understand perfectly if you are worried we are bringing an invasion force.”

The dragons look at each other.

“The old dragoness after the war she left us and refused to talk to us anymore. She blamed us for causing the war. She went to live with the Moose and Deer. After we talked to the others you work with. Yes, we agree we should have had more time to think through it.”

Daniel sighs, shaking his head.

“I lost my mother and father during the war. I don’t blame any dragons. I just blame that anger tends to fully control what others think a bit too much. It’s something that I had to get over for a long time. I used to blame every dragon and I mean every dragon. Then I started working with a dragon pony mix in Stargate command. She is just a doctor, a simple doctor that checks us out. She and I have become so close. That I know everything about her and she knows everything about me. We are each others talking stones to get the stress off our minds.”

The dragons look at each other. They sigh and they bring in Teal’c soon after and that goes as most would expect. Teal’c doesn’t say anything the dragons say nothing they just stare at each other.

“Indeed.”

Is all that is said like they were talking without even moving their mouths. The dragons look at each other. They know it won’t be easy to get anything out of him. So they bring in the leader of the SG dragon team.

“Ruby, we don’t trust the others on your team. They aren’t even part of Wyoming. You are just please tell us that everything the others said is true. You aren’t here as an invasion force. You’re here to do what they have said.”

Ruby rolls her eyes.

“If I wanted to bring an invasion force I would have done it. Jack told me what you were trying to do with him and how blunt he was. He is mine and he is going to be my mate. So please I ask you to not treat him like a threat.”

The dragons look at each other.

“But they aren’t a threat, you should be worried about the dragons. You have angered many dragons outside of Wyoming. They asked me to tell you if you don’t listen to the dragon lord you will get invaded. By dragons, not ponies.”

The pureblood dragons. Feel they’re being threatened but it takes the pony dragon mix breeds to calm them down.

“Now she is right. We need to finally listen to the dragon lord. Now we will let you go and listen to the dragon lord. Just many here wanted to make sure you were all on the up and up. I will promise you we will not harm you or Jack. We will not harm your team or his team. Now go with your team and Jack’s team to get some food and then some rest.”

After the meetings, both teams went to one of the restaurants. One of them that they go inside is called the Busy Bee. Inside is a queen, a king, and all their drones and all of them buzzing around taking orders while the two work on drinks and food. Jack sits in the chair with the others and the dragon team.

“I haven’t been here in years. I hope the King and Queen remember me.”

Ruby shifts over to the Queen.

“Hey, Buzzie you old butt.”

Buzzer the queen looks around. The anger in her eyes and she stares at Ruby flying over laughing.

“Of course it had to be you who would call me old butt. I see you’re welcome back to our hometown. Also before you ask, the bees of my kind only stick in this area. They don’t trust the outside.”

Ruby nods and orders everyone. After all the food came, a lot of it had honey in it No one talked since, after all, they had been through, they needed to relax and sleep. Ruby and Jack leave Teal’c leaves. The dragon team went back to the same hotel. Daniel stayed by himself for a while in the Busy Bee.

“I figured you would be on your own.”

The griffin looks over to a mixed pony-dragon species a smile forms across his beak.

“Hey Rose, why are you here?”

The hot pink dragoness shrugs her shoulders.

“Hammer wanted me to keep an eye on you all. You all seem to be doing good on your own. But Daniel, I am worried about what you will find.”



Daniel sighs.

“The truth? I feel the same way as well. What will happen to all of us if we find the truth. What will happen if we find our former homeworld? Come with me Rose, you can stay in my room and I will sleep on the couch.”

Rose laughs.

“Sounds good to me Daniel. I am tired. It was a long trip to get here.”

The two walk out of the Busy bee and walk into the town of Buffalo they walk to the hotel the others are staying at and maybe the next day they will finally be able to find the oldest dragon on earth. Maybe they will learn what they fully wish to learn.